ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Hello,

I'm trying to use a tabcontrol but i cannot find a method to retrieve the control ID's of the tabitems. It looks like there is no properties page for the tabitems as there is one for the tabcontrol or other controls.

So i cannot populate the "Handle: $" field.

Also i cannot find another method to retrieve a control id after the control is created.

Am i missing something here?

Hello, I think i have another bug. If i minimize and then maximize ISN, then i can no longer click the toolbar buttons of the IDE. If i then just resize the IDE(by dragging the edge), i can then again click the toolbar buttons. This is very consistent, it happens every time.

Not a big problem to me, i just wanted to mention this.

I believe this is a great tool and downloaded it from the link provided here. Today, when installing, the latest and updated McAfee Total Protection reported the Artemis virus in Obfuscator.exe. What you think about this? Is this a false positive? Thanks.

I may have found another bug :/

When closing my project and have change log on, the author name seems to be drawn from current logged in user - and not from project file, although I have changed author of project in project settings.

So I have to change it every time I write a comment.

Should the Author not be drawn from project rather then Logged in user?

Cheers

/Rex

Hi

This is not a bug...it´s a "feature". The reason is if more users on different machines access the project it will automaticly insert the current logged on username so the user must not insert it per hand.

But i can insert somewhere an checkbox to use the author from the project.

Edited by ISI360

Hi 

ISI360, Can you make the code editor like visual studio ?. I mean, when we type "If" and "Then" and press enter in visual studio, it will automatically add the "End If" in next line. Not only for if statement, but also, For , while do loops. Can you add this feature to ISN studio ?
Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Hi

This is not a bug...it´s a "feature". The reason is if more users on different machines access the project it will automaticly insert the current logged on username so the user must not insert it per hand.

But i can insert somewhere an checkbox to use the author from the project.

Okay, course in my chase the login name is Jre_rdcuser05, so I have to change it by hand every time :(

That could be nice, at least for me :)

Uhh and if an option for autosave, could be added 2 :dance: , I had my project open for a whole day, and due 2 the clear last entered data when use AutoitWrapper bug, I have Autobackup set to 5 min - and when i came to my pc i had a lot's of backups in my backup folder (as pr 5 min in apr 24 hourse :o ).

Although one should think that only one backup, should had been made - due to no changes in the project for the whole time :D

Cheers

/Rex

Edited by Rex

Hi

Hi ISI360, thanks by your awesome hard work. I didnt use yet your outstandind FormStudio allthought i tested time ago the 0.94 version and i saw huge potential. When i'll end my present project i plan begin another GUI intensive based, and your software its perfect for it.

I have tryed download the 0.97 ISNS version for days, since i am using Autoit3.3.12 now, from you web homesite but i couldnt. Nor installer nor zip.

Its gives me errors, i retry but allways i get corrupt files as results.

I dont know why have this trouble, do you have some mirror site for download?. I didnt find any other with v0.97.

Thanks again.

PD: I dont know german lenguaje, but i could help and translate it to spanish from english if you are interested in it.

Edited by zalomalo

My english shucks, i know it.

If I use wrapper to compile my script and i have an error in the script (newer happens) I get the message hit F4 to se next error, but that doesn't work - also when using the syntac checker, studio don't jump to the faulty line on clicking on the

error msg

Also some times the AutoCompleate function fails, and I have to close the studio and reopen it for it to work.

Studio also don't rember that I don't want the small debug window open (it often freezes my application, when active) - but I have to tick it on and off again for every time i use the Studio or opens a new project.

Cheers

/Rex

:Edit added 2 more bugs :(

/Rex

Edited by Rex

• Jos locked this topic