Sign in to follow this  
Thornhunt

artificial lag

Thornhunt

ok a miniture project i want to give a go..

is it possible to write a script that will create a lagg with the users internet.

i dont want it to dissconect from the router but instead pause all infomation that is sent to it on a button press for 5 seconds

then send the data straight away once the 5 seconds is up..

is this possible ?

Budweiser + room = warm beerwarm beer + fridge = too long!warm beer + CO2 fire extinguisher = Perfect![quote]Protect the easly offended ... BAN EVERYTHING[/quote]^^ hmm works for me :D

Thornhunt

bump anyone kno if this is possible ?

Budweiser + room = warm beerwarm beer + fridge = too long!warm beer + CO2 fire extinguisher = Perfect![quote]Protect the easly offended ... BAN EVERYTHING[/quote]^^ hmm works for me :D

dot45

read up on QoS (quality of service)

and for the record, you CAN NOT do what your asking. QoS will let you give that persons traffic a lower priority though. Only if you have administrative access to the router/switch that the computer is plugged into, and you have admin rights on the computer.

Thornhunt

there is a program/game i that when runnining if you unplug the hardwire to the router (stopping the data flow) then make changes and plug back in without disconecting (aka creating a huge artificial lag) you can make profitable changes..

i was wondering if it is possible to write a script to mimik the above that way it can plugback in(send the data that has been stopped by the lagg) befor the dissconection. making it more succesfull

if you understand that.

Yashied

there is a program/game i that when runnining if you unplug the hardwire to the router (stopping the data flow) then make changes and plug back in without disconecting (aka creating a huge artificial lag) you can make profitable changes..

You can change the TCP packets? Edited by Yashied