Function Name: _MouseClickPlus() work perfect

binhepu

I read post of Insolence, but have more people cant use or use it but it do nothing, me too. Final I edited code to this function and now can run perfect!

I tested with Paint

Thank Insolence!

I can share my edit for all.

;----------------------------Test--------------------------
    For $i = 200 to 600
        ;ControlClick("untitled - Paint", "", "[CLASS:Afx:1000000:8; INSTANCE:1]", "Left", 1, $i, $i)
        $handle = ControlGetHandle(WinGetHandle("untitled - Paint"), '', '[CLASS:Afx:1000000:8;INSTANCE:1]')
        _MouseClickPlus($handle, "Left",  $i, $i,1)
    Next
;----------------------------Test--------------------------
;===============================================================================

;
; Function Name:  _MouseClickPlus()
; Version added:  0.1
; Description:  Sends a click to window, not entirely accurate, but works
;                minimized.
; Parameter(s):   $Window    =  Title of the window to send click to
;                $Button     =  "left" or "right" mouse button
;                $X       =  X coordinate
;                $Y       =  Y coordinate
;                $Clicks     =  Number of clicks to send
; Remarks:      You MUST be in "MouseCoordMode" 0 to use this without bugs.
; Author(s):      Insolence <insolence_9@yahoo.com>
;
;===============================================================================
;opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)
Func _MouseClickPlus($handle, $Button = "left", $X = "", $Y = "", $Clicks = 1)
  Local $MK_LBUTTON    =  0x0001
  Local $WM_LBUTTONDOWN   =  0x0201
  Local $WM_LBUTTONUP    =  0x0202

Local $MK_RBUTTON    =  0x0002
  Local $WM_RBUTTONDOWN   =  0x0204
  Local $WM_RBUTTONUP    =  0x0205

Local $WM_MOUSEMOVE    =  0x0200

Local $i              = 0
  Local $user32 = DllOpen("user32.dll")

Select
  Case $Button = "left"
     $Button     =  $MK_LBUTTON
     $ButtonDown =  $WM_LBUTTONDOWN
     $ButtonUp   =  $WM_LBUTTONUP
  Case $Button = "right"
     $Button     =  $MK_RBUTTON
     $ButtonDown =  $WM_RBUTTONDOWN
     $ButtonUp   =  $WM_RBUTTONUP
  EndSelect

If $X = "" OR $Y = "" Then
     $MouseCoord = MouseGetPos()
     $X = $MouseCoord[0]
     $Y = $MouseCoord[1]
  EndIf
  For $i = 1 to $Clicks
     DllCall($user32, "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd",$handle, "int", $WM_MOUSEMOVE, "int", 0, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))

DllCall($user32, "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", $handle, "int", $ButtonDown, "int", $Button, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))

DllCall($user32, "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", $handle,  "int", $ButtonUp, "int", $Button, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))
  Next
EndFunc

Func _MakeLong($LoWord,$HiWord)
  Return BitOR($HiWord * 0x10000, BitAND($LoWord, 0xFFFF))
EndFunc
Edited by binhepu

• 4 years later...

it test myself, it doesn't work

What is wrong with MouseClick() in AutoIt?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Moderators

larryvns,

Did you notice that the first post in this thread dates from over 4 years ago and that the OP has not been online for over 2 years? :huh:

Please do not necro-post like this again - just open a new thread and link to the old one if it is absoutely necessary for understanding the problem. We ask you to do this for two main reasons:

- 1. The language advances and the functionality might well be included in core or UDF code by now

- 2. The changes in language syntax mean that it is likely that code from more than a couple of years ago may well not run under the current release interpreter without significant modification.

Finally, the main use of this function was to fool games into believing that the clicks were not being made by a bot - so I suggest you read the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) before you post again. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area