Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerther

CheckBoxList

8 posts in this topic

Hi! I've been using autoit for a while now and love it ;)

I did a quick search and only found this about CheckBoxLists:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44148

But I have to directly UNCHECK (not toggle) a SPECIFIC checkbox in a CheckBoxList control.

I noticed there is a special AutoIT function for TreeViews. Anything like that for CheckBoxLists or some workaround?

Can you run AutoIt's WindowInfo tool, point to the CheckBox and post the Screenshot of WindowInfo Tool?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Sure! See attachment

post-54470-12593588471851_thumb.jpg

This function, GUICtrlSetState, with the $GUI_UNCHECKED state used, will uncheck a checkbox, whether it is checked or not.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

This function, GUICtrlSetState, with the $GUI_UNCHECKED state used, will uncheck a checkbox, whether it is checked or not.

Thanks for the tip, but before I play with the function, I'm talking about a checkboxLIST control, not just a checkbox control. Will that be alright?

Good luck with it.

The TNewCheckListBox is a Delphi control. And I believe that means automation will be tough because Delphi doesn't use standard Windows GUI APIs to draw the controls, supplying Delphi-specific libraries instead.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Oh well, that explains a lot of things!!!

Hmmm, then, is there a function to get the color of a specific pixel on the screen / a control? I would then be able to programmaticaly know if a checkbox in that control is checked and then act accordingly!

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

Yes, please have a look at "PixelGetColor" or "PixelSearch".

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki