Chrome- Return to homepage after inactivity

Forgive my noobness!

I'm not experienced in this, and I'm looking for pointers on how to write a script that moniters keyboard and mouse inactivity and returns to a full screen homepage after a preset time. The choice of Browser isn't fixed, although Chrome would be ideal.

Can anyone help?

So is there a way to set the current page?

Also, if it is on the current page it will remain that way and not try to open another?

There is no API (from what I'm aware of) to control Chrome directly. Try using a mix of ControlSetText or ControlCommand.

could you not make it close the current webpage thats open and then make it open your website?

Not the best way to go about this.

I have written such a beast for IE.

It's fully configurable using an INI file (time the computer has to be idle, time between idle time checks, homepage to return to, logging, time when the PC will be rebooted/shut down, some other processes you want to be killed after idle time ..)

Unfortunately all comments and variable names are in german. If you would like me to change it to english it takes at least 2 weeks because I'm on vacation starting tomorrow.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki