When system get back from sleep - screen is black

When system get back from SLEEP(on WIN7, VISTA from SLEEP; on XP from STAND BY) - screen is black.

I need a command on AutoIt that makes the screen back to be normal, meaning - not black.

Turn off -> turn on the display does't help here: after turn on the screen - display is back, but still black.

Any action with a mouse (like click, moving a mouse and more) doesn't help - the screen is still black.

What command can make the screen return to be normal (not black)?

Thank you

Doesn't sound like an AutoIt support question.

If you can't do it from keyboard/mouse directly, then something is broken. Time for some malware scans, to start with.

:idea:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Keyboard/mouse work only manually. I need it for the running automation tests.

That is why I use AutoIt

Thank you

If you can't do it from keyboard/mouse directly, then something is broken. Time for some malware scans, to start with.

Keyboard/mouse work only manually. I need it for the running automation tests.

That is why I use AutoIt

Thank you

So you wake up the computer from sleep/hibernate mode and there is a blank screen-saver active, then you want an AutoIt action to clear the screen saver?

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest it sounds like your videocard is just not waking from sleep properly.

All computers (tested about 20) behaviors like that. So how can I cause videocard wake from sleep properly?

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure what you mean by manually, but this would probably do it too:

ControlSend("[ACTIVE]","","","{ESC}")