Need help about numbers scanning :(

• We don't post code for reading Captchas.
  • We don't post code to help someone break the EULA of multi-player games.
  • We don't post cheat engines.
  • We don't post key loggers.
  • I don't work on anything that even resembles game code.
  • I don't like people who try to cheat their way through life
  • I have some very unique replies for people who attempt to PM me about anything in these lists
To put it so you may understand it.

You may have to wait quite a while for help and that help won't be coming from me.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

pervert, you need to go through a process's memory chunk by chunk, check the protection type, scan it if its readable, save the locations, move to the next block, and repeat. You'll also need to calculate offsets and how they relate to the base address of the main module. Additionally, memory allocated dynamically will quite likely never be in the same place, so be prepared for failure. All of this is probably above your level of experience, and if so - why not keep using CheatEngine?

If not, prepare to dig into learning to code and be frustrated by what limitations you have. Why? Because memory scanning isn't something AutoIT is particularly good at. Use C/C++ and/or Assembly language code to scan for data.