Outlook Hotkeys

I currently work in a company that uses an Outlook Hotkeys script through AutoIt. The script is simple enough as this is the first I have worked with AutoIt. Basically, when a vendor email is received through a shared inbox in Outlook, the user uses a hotkey combination and the file is automatically saved to a network drive. The script works fine under Windows XP, but we have recently migrated to Windows 7. I believe that the script is not working properly due to the change in the profile file structure in Windows 7. In Windows 7 under a users profile there is a main AppData folder with Local, LocalLow and Roaming files within. I believe that this is causing the issue. However, in the script I do not see where it is pointing to a certain folder within the user profile. Is this a built in function or is there a global setting that needs to be changed/updated?

Do you have some error handling in your script so you know if the error happens when accessing Outlook or when writing the mail?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki