Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rigest

AutoIT broken?

9 posts in this topic

So all of a sudden all my AutoIT script arn't working anymore. In each script I get an error that some functions are missing the Endfunc statement (which isn't true). Sometimes they even say there are errors in UDF (in which I havn't changed anything):

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Excel.au3 (144) : ==> "Func" statement has no matching "EndFunc".:

Func _ExcelBookNew($fVisible = 1)

N:\Auto IT\Scripts\Scripts in progress\klantenservice v1.6.au3 (19) : ==> "Func" statement has no matching "EndFunc".:

Func GUI()

I really have no clue what I did wrong. I didn't install anything new or did anything weird.... anyone ever experienced something like this? How can I fix it?

Can you post the klantenservice v1.6.au3 so we can have a look at it?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

This problem:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Excel.au3 (144) : ==> "Func" statement has no matching "EndFunc".:

Func _ExcelBookNew($fVisible = 1)

Seems to be caused like a bad install of AutoIt or something similar. That.. Or you're declaring functions (partly) before you do includes? Like this (in error):

Func HowDidThisGetHereIAmNotGoodWithComputer()

#include <Excel.au3>

I think that can cause the same problem.

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Tnx.

Edited by Rigest

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

I tested your script and everything runs fine here.

I think Manadar is right with the assumption that your AutoIT installation is broken.

Reinstall and see what happens.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I tested your script and everything runs fine here.

I think Manadar is right with the assumption that your AutoIT installation is broken.

Reinstall and see what happens.

I did. I installed it on a different pc and tried it on another user account. I don't think it's the installation because it worked fine before... :s

Next thing I would do is check the include files.

Go to the C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include AND the directory where your script is stored and sort the *.au3 files by date. Any files changed lately?

The only files I couldn't find on my system where Outlook.au3 and Santander UDF v1.0.au3. So I created some dummy functions.

Open this two UDFs in SciTE and run the Syntax Check (Ctrl+F5)

As UDFs can include UDFs the problem might be with a nested UDF. So be sure to check all UDFs you've changed lately.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Tnx Water, you helped me once again :graduated: ! Apparently someone else was messing around in one of my UDF's. Luckily I had a backup. Cheers!

Glad the problem could be solved! Have a nice weekend!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki