Win 7 (64bit)

diikee

No you don't, you use the wrapper.

Well, its up to diikee of course. Running it from SciTE, that directive is definitely the preferred method.

However, if the script is invoked from outside of SciTE, those directives get ignored, and need to be run with a right-click.

Right. Except we use SciTE on this forum. You even mentioned SciTE yourself.

Admiral, 'we' is a whole lot of people. Gee, I guess it hadn't occurred to me that people would never bother to run code outside the IDE.. because I guess that would be against forum etiquette :graduated:. Anyway, continue being argumentative if you will.. it really serves no purpose. The options were provided.

Admiral, 'we' is a whole lot of people. Gee, I guess it hadn't occurred to me that people would never bother to run code outside the IDE.. because I guess that would be against forum etiquette :D. Anyway, continue being argumentative if you will.. it really serves no purpose. The options were provided.

If someone launches their script from explorer they would already know that their is a choice between x86 and x64 unless they are blind.

Posted Image

Anyway, continue being argumentative if you will

I will :(:D:graduated:

If someone launches their script from explorer they would already know that their is a choice between x86 and x64 unless they are blind.

Gee, is that a forum rule too, that everyone should right-click their .au3 files instead of double-clicking them. Guess I should have known that everyone right-clicks everything.

The real question here is: Should I have ignored your post?

Probably. But don't be an ass and try to insult my intelligence.

I'm not insulting you, I'm just being logical and somewhat egotistical. I never mentioned any intellect. I actually think you're pretty good guy with that performance counter and other stuff. "I/O Port"-thingy is cool. But no one is flawless, take me for example. I don't comment my code.

And double-clicking should be set to edit files, not run. Are you a dev or end-user?

Also you told me yourself to "continue being argumentative" so you can't really complain.

Now for some... Ehh... Why is there no eating smiley? :graduated: (<-- but imagine only one person and eating stuff)