Authenticate Script to AD

Hello All

I have recently starting using autoit and quite like it, so thanks to all the forum contributers and autoit community as I have learnt much from you all. I am trying to building the following

I want to build a simple menu that runs from the tray with my most frequently used applications in it. I have built the start of the tray menu with a few simple apps to get me going. I need to run most of these apps using my domain admins credentials and want to start the script with a login box where I can put my admin creds in and have that autneticate against AD. I think have the code ok, borrowing most of it from the AD UDF and stringing together bits and peices from my limited knowledge. It works as it should however, the script dosent seem to except the credentials I log in with, the script always runs with the user I am logged into my workstation with.

could someone please help me with working out whay I cant get the script to run with the creds I punch into the form.

Thanks in advance everyone

Simon

Launcher_V1.au3

Edited by doingthere

First) Please wait at least 24 hours before you bump a topic.

Second) I din't think Shellexecute runs in the context of the current user. Please have a look at "RunAs":

RunAs ( "username", "domain", "password", logon_flag, "program" [, "workingdir" [, show_flag [, opt_flag ]]] )

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki