How do I use Windows addressbook entries (Wab.exe)

Hi All

I am using _INetSmtpMailCom() to mail some of our clients from a terminal server session.

I have copied WAB.exe in the same folder as the script and added some of our clients email addresses to the addressbook in the same folder.

My Gui will open a To field and a Cc field

The Cc field I have an Ini which has all the account managers email addresses listed, a copy of the mail I'm sending goes to them in caae a client enquires about the email he has received.

The To field opens the Windows address book but the user has to copy and paste the clients email address from the address book to the To field manually.

I'm hoping to do it like Outlook Express does it but I don't have the faintest idea on how to achieve this.

I'm including my code which works but need some help on how to get the address book function to work properly.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Gerry

File Mailer.au3

Don't know if it helps but searching google with "access windows address book wab visual basic" returned:

A DLL to access the WAB from visual basic: http://www.locati.it/michele/kwab/

Microsoft MSDN - WAB Interface: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms629361%28v=VS.85%29.aspx

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki