Outlook problem

The OutlookEX UDF creates it's own test environment. So every example script of the UDF delivers the same result independent of the environment you run it.

To get rid of the reminders (and the whole test environment) just run _OL_TestEnvironment.au3 and select button "Delete".

The folder "Outlook-UDF-Test", all subfolders and items will be removed from your mailbox.

This should solve your "problem".

I think I will enhance documentation a bit :huh2:

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

The folder "Outlook-UDF-Test", all subfolders and items were removed from my mailbox.

But I still get a bunch of reminders.

I ran _OL_ReminderDismiss.au3 and I get an error "Error dismissing the reminder. @error = 1, @extended:0"

What do I do next?

You seem to run a newer version of Outlook. Previous versions only checked the calendar of the mailbox to display reminders. Newer versions check every calendar. So you have to remove the "Outlook-UDF-Test" folder + subfolders from the the "Deleted items" folder as well.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki