adding two random numbers,need help

devmorph

i know little about pixel search and mouse movement in autoit.

is it possible to add 2 random numbers in a small window application?? it is like a capatcha code but it has to be solve in math,is it possible?

i put the attach picture so any one could easy to realize it.

:graduated:

Edited by SmOke_N

Did you read the forum rules?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

Once you've violated the rules, there's no "legal way" to ask the same question.

I'm afraid your question will not be answered, this topic will be closed. And if asked again ( in any shape, form, or fashion that could relate to this ) you will be removed from the forum permanently.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.