Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cybergon

Look for strings with a given format(like xx-xxx-xx)

4 posts in this topic

I tried searching for similar topics but I'm not entirely sure what the proper wording would be, so here goes.

You know how there are programs like JDownloader that you can copy the whole text of a page and they'll sort it out and give you only the list of direct download urls inside it? How do they do that?

I'd like to make something similar just for fun, maybe make a search in google images and get a list of all the filenames, or for useful codes later on like working with a lot of documents and maybe I'd like a list of all the phone numbers in them, or addresses, I don't know.

Any suggestions? relevant functions?

Thanks in advance!

StringRegExp()

This is great! I've been fiddling with the patterns and I think I got a hold of it. Thanks for the pointing me in the right direction!

However I haven't been able to get a good string to work with without copying it manually from the google image search page. The only function I've found so far to do this automatically is _INetGetSource. But is there any way to copy only the displayed text of a page instead of the source code?

On second thought that may not work with google images, even when switching to basic mode, but just out of curiosity is it there a way to do it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Perform a simple google search!
      The script below works fine until fill the google form!
      What I can't find is how to submit the form, tried a couple of ways and none of them worked.

#include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("www.google.com") $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f") $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "q") $username = "80251369" _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username) $o_numer = _IEGetObjByName($o_form, "btnK") _IEAction ($o_numer, "click")  
      The code runs without any problem.
      I don't know how to proceed!
      Thanks in advance!
    • rkr
      By rkr
      I have a text file which has over 1000 lines, and I wish to replace one particular - I was able to do the replacement - but I have a issue - I want the numbers to be of specific format 
      Eg; my command was as follows, 
      my command >>>>> _filewritetoline($inp_file,$inp_replacement,"WAVE1.00STOK"&$hdet&"      "&$tasso&"        "&"270.0      D          5.0  72MS     1",true)
      my output >>>>>>       WAVE1.00STOK10.06        9.800         270.0      D          5.0  72MS     1
      how do I make sure that the $hdet=10.06 is printed as 10.060(3 digits after decimel) and same with $tasso and so on.. also, how to maintain the required gap between the variables - is it by manually putting spaces ?

thanks guys
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dears
      how are you? I hope You fine
      I have a question please
      I've created a listView
      It has several columns
      Is there any way  to search for text in an element of this list with text in all columns
      for example
      list view with 2 column
      the first is the file name and the second is the file path
      and i want to search for the item witch Containt the name and the path toGether
      I searched a lot but could not find what I was looking for
      If you do not understand the idea that I'm looking for, I can put an example
      Thanks in advance
    • XinYoung
      By XinYoung
      Hello again,
      I'm trying to use the FileMove function to rename a bunch of text files.
      Some of the files have "_1" at the end of their name, for example, "File123_1.txt". I want to remove the "_1" so it would become "File123.txt".
      What I currently have...
              FileMove($sSource & "\*_1.txt", $sDestination & "\*.txt")
      But since I'm using a wildcard, it doesn't appear to be working. I think it's just replacing .txt with .txt. Am I going about this the wrong way? How can I use wildcards and still accomplish this?
      Any help is greatly appreciated ^__^
    • ur
      By ur
      I have date in the string format as "DD-MM-YYYY".

I need to get yesterday's date from it.
      I tried converting this from _DateTimeFormat but not working.
      Is there any direct UDF available to get this.?