ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Many many Thanks @ISI360

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Hi ISI360,

Thanks for the updates. Automatic end keywords insertion is not complete. After an "If " statement when a user presses enter key without typing "Then", the program should automatically insert a "Then". In the same manner After "Func" program should auto fill a "()" sign. If you have any doubts about this concept, please check my script and try it. It will do the same job in SciTE. Here is the link

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

And automatic save is not included. What i requested to you is that, when i start ISN AutoIt Studio, it should never ask me to save a new script file. Instead, it automatcally save each new file in a dedicated folder with a dedicated file name. I can't see any feature like that. And temporary script file is disabled all time.

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Thats correct. Real autocomplete for endkeywoards in not really completed. But it´s a beginning.

And indeed i tried yesterday to include your script to the ISN. (With little errors)
So i decide to launch this update with this provisionally solution and "perfect" it in the next update.

And the secound part:

The ISN is primary a project based IDE. And in the editor mode (wich you obviously use) a lot features are disabled.

Temporary scripts are currently disabled in the editor mode. Thats correct. But this can change in a future update. (maybe)

Have you test temporary scripts in the project mode? Is this useful for you? (The settings for primary scripts are in the project settings)

Edited by ISI360

Yes Rex is right. Auto insertion is somewhat buggy. If we type "Wh" and choose "While" from intellisence with tab key and pressed space very fast, then "WEnd" will paste in the same line. I think , auto insertion should be triggered by enter key, not by space. And temporary file is a good option. But where it is saved ? . There is more to do in intellisence. When we type "#" key, then SciTE shows keywords starts with '#'. But nothing after that. We need to make ISN a little smarter. If we type ' # ' , ISN should show all include keywords. And if user choose ' include' keyword and press space key, then intellisence should display all include file names in include folder in alphabetical order. User can then choose his/her appropriate include file. 

Spoiler

My Contributions

Hi

I just released an hotfix that should fix the first problems with Autocompleting on keywoards. (And correct it to use it with the enter key) Pleas can you test it. (The update is currently only aviable via online update in the ISN itselfe. I will update the files on my homepage the next week. (Not on my computer on this weekend...))

@kcvinu:

The default path for temporary files is %projectdir%Temp. But you can change it in your project settings. (not program settings!)

@rex:

Thanks a lot dude! I included it already in the hotfix update.

Edited by ISI360

@ISI360, Thank you very much. I am now updating ISN Autoit studio. Let me check that.

Spoiler

My Contributions

@ISI360, So far so good. But there is some minor problems in the auto completing area. It is not filling an 'EndIf' inside an if statement. I mean, in a nested If statement.  And please consider "()" in auto completing list.

Spoiler

My Contributions

@uomoragno88:
Thx for info! Can you explain the part with the changelog a little bit more? (What you do and when it happen)

@kcvinu:
Oh..ok. I try to fix it next week.
And about (), yes its on the to do list :P

Edited by ISI360

Hi

sometime, on exit, the program frozen on window with title "Has something changed in the project?".and does not accept any commands. the only way to exit is killing the program ISN Studio. I failed to understand the conditions that cause this problem. I know that this issue was also present in release 0.97.

Thanks

/Uomoragno88

@ISI360 Why don't use a normal edit box instead of _SciLexer for text files? ;)

(Bitte verwenden Sie einen normalen EditBox statt _SciLexer für Textdateien)

TD :)

Edited by TheDcoder

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

@ISI360, So far so good. But there is some minor problems in the auto completing area. It is not filling an 'EndIf' inside an if statement. I mean, in a nested If statement.  And please consider "()" in auto completing list.

And again a new update is out. Please test...

-> Also the () should work now.

(Again only available via online update)

Edited by ISI360

• Jos locked this topic