ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

There is a strange glitch in ISN AutoIt Studio... It automatically reverts some recent modifications to the scripts, maybe cache is to blame? Can you please add a disable caching option? Now I need to switch to SciTE :(, I have been using ISN for a Looong time now, I don't want to stop using it... Hope you fix it soon

TD :) 

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

@Green CoW Its blocked by Comodo Dragon, Its normal for AutoIt executables being detected as malware... See AutoIt & Malware in the wiki, TD :)

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

@Green CoW Its blocked by Comodo Dragon, Its normal for AutoIt executables being detected as malware... See AutoIt & Malware in the wiki, TD :)

Just updated this morning to the new release and found a slight bug

OJarglA.png

After finishing the statement line for If/For/While and hitting "Enter" it seems the script does an extra line and then does a tab.

Doesn't seem like it does that for Switch, and it doesn't insert a Tab after typing "Elseif ... Then" but it does for Else.

Also found this. It seems to insert the Closing statement word after the closing statement word for another statement

Fake4ZW.png

Edited by InunoTaishou

Thx for the Info Green CoW!
But as TheDcoder said..AutoIt Executables are very often declared as false positive in some AVs.
Currently i have no idea what i can do angainst this. :(

Google does not block the homepage, just block the download link. So I think you can move files to the data storage services (like Mediafire, Mega or Google Drive etc ...) :P

(like Mediafire, Mega or Google Drive etc ...) :P

It would not do any better, it will get even worse, like GDrive throws up a big warning for autoit executable 

It would not do any better, it will get even worse, like GDrive throws up a big warning for autoit executable 

Okay, maybe with Google Drive. But you can try with other storage. I always share my software (coded with AutoIt) via MediaFire and not having any problems (like warning) with it.

Anyway that's just my suggestion.

• Jos locked this topic