ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Hey.  I figured it out.  When I saw you post that it worked ok for you, I thought it may be an outside process interfering with the display.  I use DisplayFusion for my dual monitor setup, which drastically alters the way which the OS can display Windows on dual monitors.  Immediately upon exiting DisplayFusion, it worked perfectly.  Sorry to waste your time.

Edited by MattHiggs

23 hours ago, MattHiggs said:

Hey.  I figured it out.  When I saw you post that it worked ok for you, I thought it may be an outside process interfering with the display.  I use DisplayFusion for my dual monitor setup, which drastically alters the way which the OS can display Windows on dual monitors.  Immediately upon exiting DisplayFusion, it worked perfectly.  Sorry to waste your time.

@MattHiggs

I also use Displayfusion for dual (triple) monitor set up, but your code works for me with out the need for exit displayfunction

6dh2lej.png

Cheers
/Rex

Edited by Rex

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:36 AM, Rex said:

@MattHiggs

I also use Displayfusion for dual (triple) monitor set up, but your code works for me with out the need for exit displayfunction

6dh2lej.png

Cheers
/Rex

To be entirely honest, I don't know what was causing it, but the issue went away (it seems that compiling the full project and then running it produces intended results, but running the project from the mainfile might not necessarily).  But I would like to ask another question.  Is there no feature which allows for the use of GUIStartGroup() when grouping radio buttons for GUI together?  Or should a just export GUI to au3 file and manually make changes?

Hi ISI

I think that I found a bug in the way the studio writes it's open with in reg.

Default is C:\Program Files (x86)\ISN AutoIt Studio\Autoit_Studio.exe %1

But when I try to run a .ins file the studio starts, and nothing else happens - I can't even close the studio unless I choose close windows at the taskbar.

But if I change the reg to "C:\Program Files (x86)\ISN AutoIt Studio\Autoit_Studio.exe" "%1" the .ins file opens in studio without problem.

Cheers
/Rex

• 2 weeks later...

A new little update for the ISN is avaible! Version 1.01!
Happy testing!

Changelog (by google translator):

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
-----------------------------------
- Fix: Several bugfixes
- Fix: Fixed a bug by variables with an underscore character (_) were not recognized by the autocomplete.
- Fix: Bug when starting a .isn or .isp file direct fixed.
- Fix: MsgBox Generator a handle must not necessarily be specified in a MsgBox with just one button.
Move row up or down: New hotkeys: NEW -. (Also to be found are in the "Edit" menu)
- NEW: The Tools and Au3Check.exe Au3Info.exe are no longer shipped with the ISN and will now directly from the local installation AutoIt based.

Users who do not have the program automatically detect paths through the ISN must specify the paths to the jewailigen files in the program settings.

FYI: The Tidy.exe and AU3Stripper.exe are still contained in the ISN-Packet. (Since these are not included in the "standard" AutoIt installer. If the change once these are also removed.)
- NEW: Hide or Show Comments. (To see the "Edit" menu) Hidden comments are there in the script editor "locked" and can not be accidentally deleted that.
- NEW: - project-specific paths are added paths to the program settings in the project settings can now in addition to the global API.
- NEW: If Reset switch from one skin to the default theme of the ISN will be asked if the color settings are to be reset.

-> ISN form Studio 2: <-
-----------------------------------
- Fix: Several bugfixes
- Fix: All windows are represented by the ISN (extra code, function list, select image, etc.) will now be opened much faster.
- NEW: For menu items can now be set in the Menu Editor OnClick Funcs.
- NEW: New option in the GUI properties: Only Controls write to the ISF file.

This option of complete GUI code is not written into the ISF. (There are so only the controls in the isf, without a GUI)

This complex GUIs can be combined or divided into each other. (Eg. The "Main" then contains a GUI Extracode the includes to the respective GUI parts (.isf files))

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ISI

In v101 enter closes the log window, where in v100 it did a line shift, don't know if this is pr design or it's a bug/mistake.
How ever using Ctrl i still can do the line shift I just have to rember to do it :D

Also I still have the issue with the studio adding an additional "End" if I do a enter inside an "If" :(

And often I find that Auto complete, don't complete my $vars if for example I mis type a letter and do a backspace there is no more sugg. and I either have to type it all, or delete the string and start retype to get the sug. again.

A sugg. could the studio not detect if the user have the SciTE packet installed and then use Tidy and AU stripper from the packet?
Same with the Api's, I use both ScITE and the studio

Cheers and keep up the god work <3
/Rex

Edited by Rex

Hi Rex!

Thx a for your feedback!

About the enter problem:
Stupid question: With the "log" window, you mean the middle window on the bottom of the ISN, or?
And where did this happen? In the ScriptEditor?

And please can you post an example script for the "if" problem.

For the rest: i will be check.

Thx

Edited by ISI360

Hi ISI

No it's the change log window, the one that pops when a project is closed.

IZRWzv2.png

The "If" problem should be easy enough to replicate

If $var = True Then
MsgBox(0, 'Msg', This is a msg')
Endif

If you place the cursor after Then and hit enter, a new Endif is added even one already exists for the If condition - but I don't know if it is possible to avoid that :/

Cheers
/Rex

Edited by Rex

Ah ok..this changelog :P

Ok i will fix it. I think it happened during my "ISN GUI Refresh" in Version 1.01. (I remade all GUIs in the ISN in clean .isf files for easy maintance. Looks like i forgott here little bit.)

And thx for your if example. I try to fix it.
Edit: Hmm..your example works fine for me. (tried it in an empy script.) Maybe you have another example.
Edit2: Please check your script with AutoIt3 Syntax Checker. Then try again.
Maybe there simply are some "indent" errors in your script. This could cause the endif error.

Edited by ISI360

Ok I have run into some minor issues. When adding a file to the project, if I click cancel, it still asks me to save the file I just added. I hit cancel on this as well but I think it is safe to assume that since cancel was not checked in the previous menu, that you also did not check to confirm a user added a file.

Also, I started a new project and used an existing .au3 as my mainfile. It did not automatically include the includes in my script, despite it working fine in SciTE. I had to manually add the folder to the project.

Hi BetaLeaf!

Thx for your feedback! ;)
Phh i think i first heard about AutoIt around 2008/2009. I´m not really sure.

About the adding file bug: Can you explane this a little bit more? Do you import a file, or create a new one?

And yes, if you choose new project with existing au3 file, only the "mainfile" will be imported to your new project. Maybe i made a additional checkbox to check includes...

4 hours ago, ISI360 said:

Hi BetaLeaf!

Thx for your feedback! ;)
Phh i think i first heard about AutoIt around 2008/2009. I´m not really sure.

About the adding file bug: Can you explane this a little bit more? Do you import a file, or create a new one?

And yes, if you choose new project with existing au3 file, only the "mainfile" will be imported to your new project. Maybe i made a additional checkbox to check includes...

Thanks for your prompt reply!

About the bug, I made a little demonstration of this bug in its natural habitat, where we can see how it mates with other members of its species. JK LOL no but for real here's a video: 

As you can see in the video, when I try to import a folder, click cancel to not select a folder to import, and then select a folder to save the folder I didn't import in the last step, it tried to copy the entire C drive into the project folder. 

I think a checkbox to check for includes would be a great idea!

• Jos locked this topic