ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 9:45 PM, ISI360 said:

Hm yeah not much i can do about that :( (It´s a false positive)

Yeah I know nothing you can do about it. So after trying out Koda again and failed...I reported the false positive to Symantec :) 

Now wait...

Thank you for contacting Symantec.

Your submission has been received and will be reviewed. We endeavor to respond to all submissions within 2 working days.

The tracking number for your submission is: 56018, please reference this tracking number in any further correspondence on this issue.

EDIT: Symantec fixed it :) Can now start using it!

Edited by Emile

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, I do not know much English.
I started to add and fix the localization and ran into a problem.
I could not register an account with isnetwork.at, so I will ask you to visit.

Maybe my yandex mail is not suitable. But I do not have gmail. I could not create gmail, my mobile phone was not suitable.

I started editing russian.lng in utf8-bom encoding.
In one of the windows the text did not appear
1hpmdcgvun.png
I recoded the file in utf8 without bom.
In the window the text was unintelligible and the localization of controlls was gone
1hpmem12gv.png
When I used ansi, the msgbox text became correct, but there are still no localization controlls
1hpmgnkb4h.png

I checked china.lng, there is also such a problem
1hpmkhio61.png

Perhaps you know how to solve this problem.
Please let us know if the pictures are not displayed.

Thanks for your feedback!

In this case its a little bug that only happens in the text of the warning GUI. These text here is readen with the native iniread function...wich will not work with utf8 -> empty text.
I will fix it in the next update.

And for your translation: It sould be ok if you continue in the UTF-8 format for your translation. It is ok this way.

• 4 weeks later...

And again a brand new update for the ISN Autoit Studio is out now! (Version 1.07)

Many improvements in speed are made in this release! (Especial for big scripts)

So happy testing!

Changelog (by Google translator)

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
-----------------------------------
[Fixes]
- Various bugfixes
- Indenting a lot of text with tabulator now works much faster. (And will not crash the ISN anymore)
- The function "Repeat" or "Undo" in the Script Editor reacts faster with a lot of text. (And will not crash the ISN anymore)
- When marking blank lines in the Script Editor, the ISN AutoIt Studio freezes for a few seconds. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused autocomplete not to work properly in some Scintilla controls (code deposit, code snippet).
Bug with MustDeclareVars and the DBUG Tool fixed.
- Fixed input problems after CTRL + G.
- fixed bug with the scaling of the start logo and the small debug window

[Improvements]
- Speed with larger files has been greatly improved. (Also when copying / pasting text into the script editor)
- The function "Mark last modified function in script tree" has been extended: Now an immediate marking can be selected. So as soon as the Coursor is placed in a function, the function is marked in the script tree.
- revised the "Script Tree Settings" section in the program settings
- All Scintilla controls (debug console, code deposit, code snippet etc.) now have a consistent context menu in the style of the "main editor"
- Many hotkeys for the script editor (lines, bookmark, duplicate, etc.) now also work for other Scintilla Controls in ISN AutoIt Studio
- The script tree of ISN AutoIt Studio now runs in its own thread. Thus, the script tree has now no more speed influence on the ISN AutoIt Studio!
  As a result, the generation of the script tree is now a bit faster. (Results are cached, for example, to be loaded faster when changing tabs)
- The scroll position of the script editor is restored when the tab is changed!
Added loading animation in the script tree
- Autocomplete for variables and functions in the project runs much faster and no longer blocks the ISN AutoIt Studio. The internal list is now updated each time the script tree is updated. (So the "Save" command is executed)
- Updated French translation (thx to Swirti)
- Updated Russian translation (thx to 74LS00)
- The list of "Recently opened items" (in the Welcome window) now automatically sorts items that are no longer available. Thus, no "holes" more in the list.
- The project management can now be opened at any time. An open project does not have to be closed anymore.

[New Features]
- Autocomplete can now only be displayed from the second character on for UDF functions. To be found in the program settings under "Script Editor".
- The filter for the script tree now supports wildcards (eg _test *).
- A hotkey can now be assigned for the "Create temporary AutoIt script" function.
- Added "Select All" function in the context menu of the Script Editor
- The ISN AutoIt Studio now supports multiple paths for projects. In addition to the "main path", you can now specify additional folders that are searched for ISN projects. (See program settings -> program paths)
- In project management, all projects from additional project paths are now displayed and grouped by folder. (For grouping Win Vista or higher is necessary)
- In project management, projects can now simply be moved from one project folder to the other via drag and drop.

-> ISN Form Studio 2: <-
[Fixes]
- Various bugfixes
- Changing the tab pages in the Control Editor and GUI properties is now faster. (thx to lyogadi)

[New Features]
- In the GUI properties, the GUI code can now be packed into a function on request. (With the GUI handle as the return value)

-> Plugin SDK: <-
[Fixes]
- Fixed a bug in the function "_ISNPlugin_ArrayStringToArray" that could cause the plugin to crash.
- Bug fixed in the function "_ISNPlugin_Wait_for_Message_from_ISN_AutoIt_Studio".

hi ,

I updated the version to 1.07 today.  (my OS is Win 7 64bit)

when I open the editor and type "Enter" to make  next new line, the mouse/keyboard (system input will hang!!).

I need to press "Ctr+Alt+Del" to jump out . 

it also happen when I verified this issue on a new created .au3 script (no code ).

Does anyone got the same situation ?

and how to rollback to 1.06 or download the old version.

thanks,

Edited by gogomarkni

45 minutes ago, gogomarkni said:

hi ,

I updated the version to 1.07 today.  (my OS is Win 7 64bit)

when I open the editor and type "Enter" to make  next new line, the mouse/keyboard (system input will hang!!).

I need to press "Ctr+Alt+Del" to jump out . 

it also happen when I verified this issue on a new created .au3 script (no code ).

Does anyone got the same situation ?

and how to rollback to 1.06 or download the old version.

thanks,

Win10 64bit the same problem.

6 minutes ago, ISI360 said:

Try the following work around: Disable the option in Script Editor -> "When writing words like If, While, Func etc..." in the program settings.
Then try again.

Disable this, it returned to normal.

• Jos locked this topic