ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

On 20/8/2017 at 8:48 AM, ISI360 said:

Hi!

I just released a new build of version 1.06 with the latest fixes. If you search for updates in the ISN, it should find a new one. Then the error should be gone.

Thx :)

/Rex

Hi

Can you please check the following: Please download the Source package from my website and uzip it in a directory you want.
Then delete the AutoIt_Studio_Helper.exe from the extraced folder. (So the ISN is forced to run the .au3 file)
Then launch AutoIt_Studio.au3 and try again.
If the error still appears, please post the error message again. It should now contain more debug infos for me...

thx

Edited by ISI360

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Adjusting the Background Color of the project and scripttree is currently not possible. (Onyl the font color can be changed in the settings)

Meanwhile you can do a workaround with a macro:
Create a new macro in your project. Select "open project" as trigger and insert two actions  with "execute command" with following lines per macro:

GUICtrlSetBkColor($hTreeview,0xFF0000)

GUICtrlSetBkColor($hTreeview2,0xFF0000)

Adjust the Color values to your wishes.

So everytime a project is opened (with this macro) it sets the new background color.

Hope this helps you!

Edited by ISI360

This works in a different way, beacause it´s a scintilla control. But you can add it in your macro. Include a new action with "execute command" and choose one of the following: (without the comments of course :P)

SetStyle($Debug_log, $STYLE_DEFAULT, _RGB_to_BGR(0xFF0000), _RGB_to_BGR($scripteditor_bgcolour), $scripteditor_size,$scripteditor_font) ;Replace the default font color for the editor

SetStyle($Debug_log, 4, _RGB_to_BGR(0x0000FF), _RGB_to_BGR($scripteditor_bgcolour), 0, "", 0) ;Replace the blue text

SetStyle($Debug_log, 10, _RGB_to_BGR(0xFF0000), _RGB_to_BGR($scripteditor_bgcolour), 0, "", 1) ;Replace the red text

SetStyle($Debug_log, 11, _RGB_to_BGR(0x007F00), _RGB_to_BGR($scripteditor_bgcolour), 0, "", 1);;Replace the green text

Should do the job ;)

Edited by ISI360

I just released a new hotfix Update for Version 1.06.
This update should solve the problem when testing a script. (happens in some cases)

And as a little addon: Opening large scripts is now a way faster than before. (And the ISN does not crash anymore ^^)

So if you search for updates in the ISN, it should find a new one ;)
Also the packages on my website are up to date now!

There is a color problem with the items in the todo list when the dark theme is activated.

ISN Todo.png

Is there also a method to customize these colors?

In addition, when 2 files are specified to be compiled using Au3Stripper, only the last * _stripped.au3 file is deleted at the end.
Edited by hawk63

I just installed your latest version.  I love it.  There is just one minor issue.

I have AutoIt set up on my system to open an AU3 file for editing as the default action, rather than running the script.  After installing ISN AutoIt Studio, the default action was changed to run the script by default.

I think it would be best if that default setting is not altered, unless ISN is being set to handle AU3 files.

Hi!

Sorry to hear this. If the ISN does not use au3 files...it should not change this. (No idea why it does this...)
Was this a new (fresh) install of the ISN, or do you imported/used an ISN config file from an older installation?
In theorie, when the key "registerau3files" in the config.ini of the ISN is false, the ISN should not touch the reg key.

Just change the default value in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AutoIt3Script\Shell to "Edit" (without quotes) to restore your old behavior. (In the windows registry)

Edited by ISI360

2 hours ago, ISI360 said:

Hi!

Sorry to hear this. If the ISN does not use au3 files...it should not change this. (No idea why it does this...)
Was this a new (fresh) install of the ISN, or do you imported/used an ISN config file from an older installation?
In theorie, when the key "registerau3files" in the config.ini of the ISN is false, the ISN should not touch the reg key.

Just change the default value in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AutoIt3Script\Shell to "Edit" (without quotes) to restore your old behavior. (In the windows registry)

@willichanI haven't got this issue and my au3 files are also set to edit and not to run.
I think something else has caused your problem and not ISN.

Edited by nend

On 8/24/2017 at 1:02 PM, ISI360 said:

Hi

Can you please check the following: Please download the Source package from my website and uzip it in a directory you want.
Then delete the AutoIt_Studio_Helper.exe from the extraced folder. (So the ISN is forced to run the .au3 file)
Then launch AutoIt_Studio.au3 and try again.
If the error still appears, please post the error message again. It should now contain more debug infos for me...

thx

thanks it is working now.

On 9/13/2017 at 10:37 PM, ISI360 said:

This was a new installation.  It was not a big deal, since I was able to change the behavior back to where I had it.

I just wanted to make you aware of it.

Love the program.

Feature Request

Problem

I keep different groups of projects in different locations based on who they are for.  Some are on the local machine, others are on network locations.  The prevents me from using the built in directory management.  As such, when I open a project that is not under the ISN defined project folder, the project tree does not populate, and many features that open or insert files will not work, since they only look in the project tree.

Possible Solutions

• When a project is opened, change the root of the project tree to be the folder that the project.isn file is located in.
  • Add fields into the project.isn file that can override the "Program paths and directories" settings.

Can you explain me the problem with the projecttree a little bit more? I testet it with an UNC Path and a connectet network share (with drive letter) and had no issues.
I theory you can simple open the *.isn file in the Windows Explorer (or from the ISN Welcome Screen). and it should load de project. (And set the root to the loaded project)

About the different project locations: I write it to my to do list. What about additional project paths? (So you have your "main" path as it is now, an additional paths were the ISN also search for projects. Should do the job or?)

• Jos locked this topic