ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

• 2 weeks later...

So this happened to me a long time ago when I was trying to create a dark theme, somewhere, in some setting, the color of the tree view text has been turned white. I have no clue where it's doing it. I've attached a screenshot of what i mean, and here's my config.ini file

[config]
autoitexe=D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe
helpfileexe=D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3Help.exe
autoit2exe=D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2exe.exe
language=english.lng
registerau3files=false
registerisnfiles=true
registerispfiles=true
registerinexplorer=false
SciTE4AutoIt_au3mode=Open
startups=930
lastproject=D:\Users\Kyle\Dropbox\My Documents\ISN AutoIt Studio\Projects\Example
autoupdate_lastdate=2017/03/28
closeaction=close
runonmonitor=1
autoupdate_searchtimer=14
proxy_server=
proxy_port=8080
proxy_username=
proxy_PW=
scripteditor_font=Consolas
scripteditor_size=10
scripteditor_bgcolour=0x1F1F1F
scripteditor_rowcolour=0x000000
scripteditor_marccolour=0x4A5CFF
scripteditor_highlightcolour=0x4A5CFF
treefont_font=Segoe UI
treefont_size=9
treefont_colour=0xFFFFFF
default_font=Segoe UI
default_font_size=9
runbefore=
runafter=
releasemode=1
backup_folderstructure=%projectname%\%mday%.%mon%.%year%\%hour%h %min%m
backupmode=1
backuptime=15
deleteoldbackupsafter=30
restore_old_tabs=false
enable_autoupdate=true
fullscreenmode=false
showfunctions=true
expandfunctions=false
showglobalvariables=true
expandglobalvariables=false
showlocalvariables=true
expandlocalvariables=true
showincludes=true
expandincludes=true
showforms=true
expandforms=false
scripteditor_doubleclickparametereditor=false
showregions=true
expandregions=false
trophys=true
autoend_keywords=true
auto_dollar_for_declarations=false
debugbuttons=true
auto_save_enabled=true
auto_save_only_script_tabs=false
auto_save_only_current_tab=false
auto_save_once_mode=true
auto_save_mode=1
auto_save_timer_secounds=0
auto_save_timer_minutes=5
auto_save_timer_hours=0
auto_save_input_secounds=0
auto_save_input_minutes=1
auto_save_input_hours=0
protect_files_from_external_modification=true
enable_intelimark=true
scripteditor_backgroundcolour_forall=true
run_always_on_primary_screen=false
askexit=false
manage_additional_includes_with_ISN=false
autoload=true
show_projects_in_projecttree=false
enablelogo=false
autoloadmainfile=true
useisntoconfigtidy=false
hideprogramlog=false
hidefunctionstree=true
hidedebug=false
autoit_editor_encoding=2
globalautocomplete=true
search_au3paths_on_startup=false
globalautocomplete_current_script=false
disableautocomplete=false
run_scripts_with_au3wrapper=false
disableintelisense=false
showlines=true
loadcontrols=false
allowcommentout=false
enablebackup=true
enabledeleteoldbackups=true
showdebuggui=true
Use_Proxy=false
savefolding=true
use_new_au3_colours=true
skin=#none#
additional_includes_paths=
toolbar_layout=#tbar_newfile#|#tbar_newfolder#|#tbar_importfile#|#tbar_importfolder#|#tbar_export#|#tbar_deletefile#|#tbar_refreshprojecttree#|#tbar_fullscreen#|#tbar_sep#|#tbar_testproject#|#tbar_compile#|#tbar_macros#|#tbar_projectsettings#|#tbar_sep#|#tbar_save#|#tbar_saveall#|#tbar_closetab#|#tbar_undo#|#tbar_redo#|#tbar_sep#|#tbar_testscript#|#tbar_stopproject#|#tbar_sep#|#tbar_search#|#tbar_syntaxcheck#|#tbar_commentout#|#tbar_windowtool#|#tbar_sep#|#tbar_macroslot1#|#tbar_macroslot2#|#tbar_macroslot3#|#tbar_macroslot4#|#tbar_macroslot5#|#tbar_macroslot6#|#tbar_macroslot7#|#tbar_settings#
AU3_DEFAULT_STYLE1=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_DEFAULT_STYLE2=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_COMMENT_STYLE1=0x23BC4C|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_COMMENT_STYLE2=0x23BC4C|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_COMMENTBLOCK_STYLE1=0x23BC4C|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_COMMENTBLOCK_STYLE2=0x23BC4C|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_NUMBER_STYLE1=0xB5CEA8|0x1F1F1F|1|1|0
AU3_NUMBER_STYLE2=0xB5CEA8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_FUNCTION_STYLE1=0xBD63C5|0x1F1F1F|1|1|0
AU3_FUNCTION_STYLE2=0xBD63C5|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_KEYWORD_STYLE1=0xD69C4E|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_KEYWORD_STYLE2=0xD69C4E|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_MACRO_STYLE1=0xBD63C5|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_MACRO_STYLE2=0xBD63C5|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_STRING_STYLE1=0x859DD6|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_STRING_STYLE2=0x859DD6|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_OPERATOR_STYLE1=0xDCDCDC|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_OPERATOR_STYLE2=0xDCDCDC|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_VARIABLE_STYLE1=0xB0C94E|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_VARIABLE_STYLE2=0xB0C94E|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_SENT_STYLE1=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_SENT_STYLE2=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_PREPROCESSOR_STYLE1=0x9B9B9B|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_PREPROCESSOR_STYLE2=0x9B9B9B|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_SPECIAL_STYLE1=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_SPECIAL_STYLE2=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_EXPAND_STYLE1=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_EXPAND_STYLE2=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_COMOBJ_STYLE1=0x00FF00|0x1F1F1F|1|1|0
AU3_COMOBJ_STYLE2=0x00FF00|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_UDF_STYLE1=0xFF8000|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_UDF_STYLE2=0xFF8000|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
enhanced_debugging=false
scripttree_sort_funcs_alphabetical=false
scripteditor_auto_manage_filetypes=true
additional_api_folders=
additional_properties_folders=
scripteditor_caretcolour=0xFFFFFF
scripteditor_errorcolour=0xa50000
scripteditor_caretwidth=1
scripteditor_caretstyle=1
macro_security_level=0
VSplitter1X=278
HSplitter1Y=843
HSplitter2Y=513
debugguiX=1475
debugguiY=960
au3infoexe=D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Au3Info.exe
au3checkexe=D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Au3Check.exe
au3stripperexe=%isnstudiodir%\Data\Au3Stripper\AU3Stripper.exe
tidyexe=%isnstudiodir%\Data\Tidy\Tidy.exe
[history]
pj1path=D:\Users\Kyle\Dropbox\My Documents\ISN AutoIt Studio\Projects\Example
pj2path=
pj3path=
pj4path=
pj5path=
pj6path=
pj7path=
[trophies]
TROP1=1
TROP12=0
TROP3=1
TROP6=1
TROP10=1
TROP4=1
TROP2=1
TROP9=1
TROP14=1
TROP8=1
TROP5=1
TROP13=1
[warnings]
warnreadonly=1
confirmeditormode=1
formstudio_confirmgeneratecodeinfo=1
confirmencoding=1
confirmtempproject=1
[hotkeys]
key_dublicate=
key_save_all_tabs=11+10+53
key_previoustab=11+10+09

Error.png

The color is set in treefont_colour. Here you have 0xFFFFFF, which is white. You can also find this under settings -> Display. Here under Font for projecttree / scripttree you can set a new color. (Or reset to default)
If you are interessted on an dark theme, try Settings -> display -> skins -> dark theme ;)

Sooo...after long waiting the ISN AutoIt Studio Version 1.04 is finally out!
Happy testing!

Changelog: (translated by google)
-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
-----------------------------------
- Bugfix: Various bug fixes
- Bugfix: The navigation menu in the program settings now has a scroll bar (if too many elements are open)
- Bugfix: CPU utilization of the ISN optimized at idle
- Bugfix: MDI windows of the ISN AutoIt Studios can no longer be moved out of the desktop by accident
- Bugfix: If the ISN Form Studio was active, the ISN could not be restored from the taskliste. This is now fixed! (FINALLY!)
- Bugfix: Chinese Encoding improved
- NEW: Italian language update (thx to Stefano cerbioni)
- NEW: Chiesian language update (thx to bfgxp)
- NEW: The position and size of the main window can now be saved when the ISN AutoIt Studio is terminated and restored the next time you start it. This option can be activated in the program settings under "Display".
- NEW: Under "Edit" you will find a new entry: Select line (s) / Remove marking (Hotkey: CTRL + F2)
- NEW: The area in which are now only the program log was displayed, is now marked as "QuickView" area. This window area can now have several functions. (The contents can be changed via Tabs)
- NEW: In the new QuickView window of the ISN there is now a small code storage. In the end, only a small text field in case something is fast

Down, or copy. The code store will not be saved and will automatically empty as soon as the project is closed.
- NEW: The ISN AutoIt Studio now has its own ToDo list for your projects! You can assign your own categories here and enter tasks.

The ToDo list is also displayed in the new "QuickView" window area.

Info: The ToDo list requires Windows Vista or higher for correct display!
- NEW: The full screen mode is now activated on the monitor on which the ISN window is currently located.
- NEW: In the program settings there is now a new entry named "Tools". Here you can deactivate various integrated tools of the ISN AutoIt Studio. (Eg the bit-operation tester or the new PELock AutoIt Obfuscator)
- NEW: The PELock AutoIt Obfuscator is now integrated in the ISN AutoIt Studio! (To be found under Tools or in the context menu of the project tree)

The whole can be deactivated, of course, on request. (Program Settings -> Tools)

In order to use the Obfuscator in full, a license is required! Find out more about the PELock AutoIt Obfuscator at https://www.pelock.com/products/autoit-obfuscator
- NEW: The ISN AutoIt Studio can now also use language files (* .lng) in UTF-8 format.
- NEW: The config.ini is now created as standard UTF-16 (LE) file. The file is automatically converted to the new format when the ISN is started.
- NEW: The project files (* .isn) are now saved as standard with UTF-16 (LE) coding. This should solve problems with other languages (eg Chinese) or umlauts. The conversion is started as soon as a project is opened. (Infomission is displayed) The current project file (* .isn) is renamed to * .bak and can be deleted, if no problems occur.
The whole also applies to templates! (The "Default" template is automatically converted when the ISN is started!)

-> ISN Form Studio 2: <-
- Bugfix: Various bug fixes
- Bugfix: Chinese Encoding improved
- NEW: Chiesian language update (thx to bfgxp)

-> Homepage (http://www.isnetwork.at): <-
- NEW: The homepage, the forum and the bugtracker are now all accessible via HTTPS!

-> Plugin SDK: <-
- NEW: Function _ISNPlugin_Get_langstring extended by the new UTF8 encoding.

Hello, Christian, and thanks enormously for this amazingly great tool!

But I need help with the new release, and I can't read German, so I can't use your forum.  The very severe problem I keep having is that Form Studio 2 files (.isf) simply will not open within ISN Studio any more (though I can open them in text editors and the like).  I need to modify some of the GUIs represented by those .isf files, but at least for me, that's apparently impossible with ISN release 1.04. Even brand new ones will not open for viewing or modification in ISN Studio (or Form Studio 2).

I've tried fully uninstalling then re-installing ISN Studio 1.04 (in the default location at "C:\ISN AutoIt Studio"), but nothing allows me to open and modify .isf files, even if I store them as UTF-16(LE).

Please advise!

Hi!

Please check the following:
Open Settings (File -> Settings) und check under Plugins, if the ISN FormStudio 2 Plugin is active.
Secound check in settings under General -> Advanced -> Debug -> the last entry "Loaded filetypes". Check if there is a isf extension in the line. (Or you can also Post the full content of the debug screen. May also help me.)

Thanks for your reply, ISI360!  When I followed your first instruction to check if the Form Studio 2 Plugin was active, I discovered that NO plugins were shown at all, active or otherwise.  In other words, it once again was user error (oops). The path to the Plugin folder must have been wrong, because once I reset the Plugins folder path to the default, everything started working fine!

Thanks, Oh Wise and Mighty Universalist!

Thanks for this wonderfull program you made.

I've tested it before but back then there were to many bugs, but now it's a perfect editor for Autoit.

I came across a few bugs/things.

• The installer installed the desktop icon for all users, I think this has to be only for the user wich installed it.
  • I couldn't get the macro file operations to work after the compile options, it just wont move/copy the file. Is there a log file output from the macro?
  • Is it possible in the macro to assign the icon from the exe file in the option "Run Program" ?
  • Gui builder is only in German, I don't think it is a bug but it isn't translated yet.
  • Debug window looks stange, the color and the form doesn't look like it's a part of the software. Everything is square in the program and the debug window has round corners.
  • Autoit syntax check keeps saying "warning: $ghGDIPdll: possibly used before declaration." but this is declared in the main file and not in the include file (GDI+ include file), and there for is allready declared and is not a error.
  • Typo see the screenshot (Overwrite with a "e" on the end)

Knipsel.JPG

Thanks for making and sharings this program.

Edited by nend

Hey ISI360,

Thanks for making this program. I'm still getting my teeth into it.

Please continue with updating this program. It really helps using this to speed up my work flow.:)

Kind Regards
Skeletor

"Coffee: my defense against going postal."

Microsoft Office Splash Screen | Basic Notepad Program (Beginner) | Transparent Splash Screen | Full Screen UI

3 hours ago, nend said:

Gui builder is only in German

I have used the Gui Builder and as far as I remember, I was using the English version :)

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

2 minutes ago, TheDcoder said:

I have used the Gui Builder and as far as I remember, I was using the English version :)

I have tested it again but the most of the text of the formstudio 2 is in german, mabey I have a wrong configuration but can figure out what configuration it is.

Hmm... since I no longer use ISN AutoIt Studio, I have forgotten most of the options :(. @ISI360 might be able to help you!

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

Hi nend!

Thanks for your feedback!
I will write you a PM with more details of your bugs/things.

But about the problem of the german Formstudio. I think you have installed the ISN unter C:\Program Files, right? When yes, this could be the problem. The ISN does not have enough rights to edit a file in this path..in this case the plugin.ini for the formstudio...so it will stay german. (as fallback)

You have 3 options to solve this:

• Run the ISN as Administrator. (Rightclick on the icon)
  • Edit the security of the ISN AutoIt Studio folder, so that your user have full write access to it.
  • Install it on another location

1 hour ago, ISI360 said:

Hi nend!

Thanks for your feedback!
I will write you a PM with more details of your bugs/things.

But about the problem of the german Formstudio. I think you have installed the ISN unter C:\Program Files, right? When yes, this could be the problem. The ISN does not have enough rights to edit a file in this path..in this case the plugin.ini for the formstudio...so it will stay german. (as fallback)

You have 3 options to solve this:

• Run the ISN as Administrator. (Rightclick on the icon)
  • Edit the security of the ISN AutoIt Studio folder, so that your user have full write access to it.
  • Install it on another location

Yep that was the problem, I've change the language with admin right and change to a other language and back and now it's Englisch.

Thanks!

• Jos locked this topic