ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Thank you for your work on this project.  I enjoy it very much!  

Located at the right of the Project Tree there is a window that displays the source of a .AU3 file.  May I call it the Source dialog.

The Source dialog isn't updating if I open a new Source Tab and navigate back to my first Source Tab window.  The window remains white with no text drawn.

I have a very short demonstration video in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Edited by Xandy

I can't find an ini file name config.ini in ISN's dir.  Can you please help me to find it out ?

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Thanks @ISI360 

Now everything is fine. But you never replied my 3rd question.

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Fine when it works now ;)

Ah looks like i overlook your last edit. so:
You missunderstand the text a little bit. It doesn´t meas to "test a project". It measns the ISN contains a example project..or call it a demo. (and its called "test project" :P)
So when you look under "all projects" when the isn starts you should see the "test project" (if you checked it in the first start dialog)
If you don´t have the test project in your project list, you can create it in setting -> General -> Advanced -> Create test project.

So the test (demo) project shows you an AutoIt Example with an integrated .isf Form. (The .isf is included directly in the script)
So try it and just open the .isf file..make some edits in the GUI..and save it. (No code copy/paste)
You will notice, when you run the mainfile (F5) your changes are allready there!

That is what the messagebox weans..you don´t need to generate the code and copy/paste the whole thing. You simply need to include the .isf in your script and show the GUI via GuiSetState. (As in the testproject)

Hope it helps you ;)

Ok. I see the test project. When i open the test project, there is already an au3 file which contains all gui code related to isf file. But when i create a normal project, it have a main au3 file and a project file only. And i need to create an isf file manually. After creating my gui file, assume that i saved all my gui designing work, but the main au3 file didn't have any auto generated code. It only have an #include statement. So i can't run that file. So you please tell me what we need to do in order to work like your test project. :) 

Spoiler

My Contributions

And this is all by design. When you create a new project its normal that you only get a include in your mainfile.

In an isf will never contain a while loop or something else. You have to create it by your own.

You can copy some code (while loop and opt,s) of the testproject to your new project.

Edited by ISI360

So I copied a while loop code but didn't worked.

#include "Forms\gg.isf"

Local $iMsg = 0
While 1
    $iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $iMsg

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "GUI Event", "You selected the Close button. Exiting...")
            ExitLoop
    EndSwitch
WEnd

This is my main file now.

I think there is a better idea. When we create an isf file, ISN automatically adds an include onliner to main file. You can paste the while loop and other necessary codes with that. So user don't need to worry for it. Am i right ?

Edited by kcvinu
Spoiler

My Contributions

Um, now i got the point. You need to add the GuiSetState function with this while loop. I request you to add a feature to include this piece of code automatically when we create an isf file. 

Spoiler

My Contributions

I just added the whole piece of code (included the while loop) into Phrase Express and set the shortkey Alt + C. 

Spoiler

My Contributions

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I might have found a bug.

Sometimes it seems that the studio don't save/updates the code when using F5, so it's the "old" code that is launched.

I also Added it to bugtracker :)

/Rex

Edited by Rex

Hi Guys!

I just want to say, that today is the 5th birthday of the ISN! B)
I first created the ISN Thread in the German Autoit.de Forum on 15th of November 2011.

And i will take this chance to say thank you to all of you! Thanks for all your comments, bug reportings, feature requests and criticism. Without you the ISN would not be what it is today!

And for those who are interessted:
Here is the first release of the ISN (0.6 BETA) for download. This is the first version i postet in the german autoit forum. I think it´s very impressive how the ISN changed over the years.
Warning: Version 0.6 BETA is buggy as hell! Please use it only for "testing" :P
Link for download

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for the question :) (can't manage to find something from search)

about macros

is there any variable for current script ? (and for current script path) ?

i want to execute a exe with parameters @scriptdir @scriptname

(i ran the same from scite ->>> tool.exe "$(FileDir)" "$(FileNameExt)")

Hi radienergos!

Currently a variable is not included. (but i plan to add more with the next updates)

But at this time, you could create it by your own with:

Create a Macro and add "Execute command" to the actions list. Add one of the following code:

Run ("C:\windows\notepad.exe "&$Datei_pfad[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($htab)])

In this example, the macro runs notepad.exe with the currently opened file of the ISN AutoIt Studio.

OR use this for @scriptdir+@scriptname:

Run("C:\temp\tool.exe "&StringTrimRight($Datei_pfad[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($htab)],(stringlen($Datei_pfad[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($htab)])-StringInStr($Datei_pfad[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($htab)],"\",0,-1))+1)&" "&StringTrimleft($Datei_pfad[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($htab)],StringInStr($Datei_pfad[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($htab)],"\",0,-1)))

This should do the job as you wish.

Hope this helps you!

• Jos locked this topic