While...WEnd HELP!

I have this script that opens up an IE session, logs into a website, and scrolls down the page. When it scrolls down the page I want IE to close and the whole process to restart. I tried using Task Scheduler in Windows but doesnt work the way i want it to.

Dim $user = "******"

Dim $pass = "*****"

While 1

#include <IE.au3>

; Create a browser window and navigate to hotmail

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.landport.net/r/sva/login.lpa")

;select the username field

MouseMove(136, 282, 1)

MouseClick(136, 282, 1)

Sleep(1500)

;Sends Username and Password Variables

Send($user)

Send("{TAB}")

Sleep(1500)

Send($pass)

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(1500)

;makes IE FullScreen

Send("{F11}")

Sleep(2500)

;Scrolls Down the Page

MouseClickDrag("left", 1269, 24, 1272, 186, 1)

Sleep(60000)

MouseClickDrag("left", 1272, 186, 1272, 344, 1)

Sleep(60000)

MouseClickDrag("left", 1272, 344, 1272, 644, 1)

Sleep(45000)

Send("{F11}")

ProcessClose("iexplore.exe")

$PID = ProcessExists("iexplore.exe") ; Will return the PID or 0 if the process isn't found.

If $PID Then ProcessClose($PID)

WEnd

I keep recieving this error when trying to run the script

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\WinAPIError.au3(29,1) : ERROR: missing Wend.

Func

^

C:\Temp\landport2.au3(4,1) : REF: missing Wend.

While

^

C:\Temp\landport2.au3(34,1) : ERROR: syntax error

WEnd

^

C:\Temp\landport2.au3 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

PLEASE HELP!

I highly recommend you read the Forum Rules as this appears to be a means to auto-logging into a website.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

It works for me this way but

Snip

If you want to make it restart then add a finishing command and make it a fuction (Func _restart() )

But since you using auto login, as guinnes said, check the forum rules under automating site logins.

Edit: I think you should take care of what your saying...

ileandros,

Nothing personal, but why help him at all. :oops:

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

I feel nothing.It feels great.

• Moderators

nick448,

If you want to come into this forum you need to behave. Language like that is not permitted. :bye:

And I was just about to lock this thread anyway as it deals with a site log-in which is specifically forbidden under the Forum Rules as you were told. :oops:

I suggest you read those rules over the next 7 days when you will be unable to post. If and when you return, watch how you go or you will find that your next stay here will be a very short one indeed. :doh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area