Sign in to follow this  
DeathRow

Hide the Taskbar ICON from another program ?

DeathRow

Everytime when you start a program, its icon shows up in the taskbar, like in the picture:

Posted Image

The 'Paint' and 'Excel' programs are running, so appears their icons in the Taskbar. If they aren't running,the taskbar is clean. How can I hide or make to dissapear the icon from another program that shows there ?

I would appreciate any help !

Edited by DeathRow

DeathRow

ObjectCreatInterface() <- helpfile

THANKYOU JOSH ,IT WORKS !

But why in the help file,it says this ? :

Warning: This feature is experimental. It may not work, may contain bugs or may be changed or removed without notice.
DO NOT REPORT BUGS OR REQUEST NEW FEATURES FOR THIS FEATURE.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

DeathRow

But how about this :

This would work too ?

DeathRow

Oh I thought you knew it ;) but I dunno how to use the function anyway I'll check it....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Errious
      By Errious
      Hello,

is it possible to use an autoit script to show a live preview from a minimized program?
      I searched for this and found many different little tools but none of them offered this Option so far.
      You may ask why someone should use this, for me it should be a live preview from different clients of a game, when minimized the game itself is not using much resources but with multiple clients running its to heavy for my rig so i try to find a way to still observe what is happening ingame on this minimized clients.
      Would be nice if somebody leads me into the right direction where i can / should begin with, cause i am not sure how this script should look like but maybe someone already tried this (my forum search was not successfull)?

Regards
    • buymeapc
      By buymeapc
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to create a listview with subitem icons and I achieved this by simply rearranging the order of the columns, so that the first column is in the middle, thus appearing as a subitem with an icon - this method prevents the "icon clipping" that happens when using subitem icons in a listview. My issue is that when I select a row that does not have an icon, the space where the icon would be is white. Is there a way to make this transparent, so it looks like the entire row is selected?
      Here's an example - click the second listview item/row to see a blank space where the icon would be.
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _Main() Func _Main() Local $hGui, $listview, $hImage Local $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks = BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) $hGui = GUICreate("Listview Test With Icons", 400, 300) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("Col 1|Col 2|Col 3", 2, 2, 394, 268, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS)) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($listview, $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks) GUISetState() ; Create the image list $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5, 3) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 165) _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 1) ; Set the order so the first column is moved to the middle, ; acting like a subitem with an icon _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnOrder($listview, "1|0|2") ; Add the items GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item1|Item2|Item3", $listview) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item4|Item5|Item6", $listview) ; Set an icon for just the first item _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, 0, 0) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>_Main  
    • ur
      By ur
      I need to read the status of OneDrive icon running in the taskbar and update the status in a log file.
      2nd part I can complete
      But the first part, how to read the status of tray menu icon.

I need the text above from the tray icon.
      I looked into , but not that helpful.

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hello
      please i need to link a progress bar with a time can you help me?
      e.g
      i want to set a progress bar for 10 sec
      am waiting for your answers
      thank you.
    • leomoon
      By leomoon
      Hello,
      I'm trying to write a hotkey program and I know exactly how to do it but it will be hard coded and the user won't be able to edit it.
      HotKeySet("{ESC}", "HotKeyPressed") HotKeySet("^!d", "HotKeyPressed") HotKeySet("^+x", "HotKeyPressed") While 1 Sleep(500) WEnd Func HotKeyPressed() Switch @HotKeyPressed Case "{ESC}" Exit Case "^!d" ShellExecute("D:\Docs") Case "^+x" ShellExecute("D:\Docs\My Portables\Burner\AnyBurn\AnyBurn.exe") EndSwitch EndFunc I want the program to read a file that has hotkeys on odd lines and paths on even lines but I don't see how the program will load into itself.
      Is it even possible?
      Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.