Sign in to follow this  
Spenhouet

XML DOM Wrapper - get path of content

Spenhouet

Hi AutoIT Forum.

I have some problems with the XML DOM Wrapper.

This is my XML for example:

<i>
    <name>INAME1
     <iserver>iserver</iserver>
     <username>username</username>
     <password>password</password>
     <sserver>sserver</sserver>
    </name>
    <name>INAME2
    </name>
    <name>INAME3
    </name>
   </i>

I want to get the path of <name>INAME2. How can i do that?

I want to write and read at this path....

stormbreaker

Why use XML DOM Wrapper? I think this could be done with _StringBetween function (isn't it possible?)

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

Spenhouet

Why use XML DOM Wrapper? I think this could be done with _StringBetween function (isn't it possible?)

I don't only want to read from the xml file, also i want to write in it.

I think i have solved the problem nearly with /name[1]...

So i can geht the Index out of an array.

supersonic

Spenhouet,

please, could you provide a code example of how you solved it?

Thank you!

jdelaney

That isn't well formed XML. If this is your own, i would suggest putting the text into an attribute within the parent tag...then you can use actual XML to specify the parent with a specific attribute value.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Spenhouet

My solution:

; ---------------
$oprofilelesenname = oprofilelesen()
   $file = _XMLFileOpen($sPath)
   $oplna = _ArraySearch($oprofilelesenname, $the_Profile)
   If $oplna = -1 Then
  _XMLCreateChildNode("/o_profiles", "name", $the_Profile)
   EndIf
   _XMLSaveDoc($sPath)
   $oprofilelesenname = oprofilelesen()
   $oplnaIndex = _ArraySearch($oprofilelesenname, $the_Profile)
   $oprofiles_name = "/o_profiles/name[" & $oplnaIndex & "]"
;------------------

Func oprofilelesen()
   $sPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "OPlug-In TestEingabemaske Profileprofiles.xml"
   $oprofilelesenname = _XMLGetValue("/o_profiles/name")

_XMLSaveDoc($sPath)
   Return ($oprofilelesenname)
EndFunc

It works very well ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• ijourneaux
      By ijourneaux
      I am trying to read an XML file that looks like the following. I am particularly interested in the ParameterNames and ParameterValues

I was able to read a simplier XML file using
      $oXML.load("DataForwardSettings.xml") Local $oInfos = $oXML.selectnodes("//Database") ; or //Info or //Data//Info or //Values/Info  but have not been able to read
      <?xml version="1.0"?> <Entities> <Entity RecordType="TrendData"> <Property Name="AlarmLimitsSetNumber" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.Int32">8</Property> <Property Name="AnalysisParamaterSetNumber" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.Int32">8</Property> <Property Name="ParameterNames" IsReadOnly="True" IsList="True" ListType="List<string>" ValueType="Array" ArrayType="System.String" Count="12">System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]<Data>OVERALL|PK-PK WAVEFORM|HFD|CREST FACTOR|SYNC 1-6|1X|2X|3X-4X|FTF|BSF|BPFO|BPFI</Data></Property> <Property Name="ParameterValues" IsReadOnly="True" IsList="True" ListType="List<float>" ValueType="Array" ArrayType="System.Single" Count="12">System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Single]<Data>0.04706,0.27951,0.02640,4.85608,0.03494,0.01727,0.02256,0.01993,0.00207,0.00060,0.00178,0.00221</Data></Property> <Property Name="NumberOfParameters" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.Int32">12</Property> <Property Name="ModifiedSinceLastDataDump" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.Boolean">False</Property> <Property Name="Load" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.Single">0</Property> <Property Name="RPM" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.Single">140.962</Property> <Property Name="Value" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.Single">-1.1E-20</Property> <Property Name="SampleID" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.Int32">-626794</Property> <Property Name="Timestamp_as_String" IsReadOnly="True" ValueType="System.String">8/18/2018 2:05:33 PM</Property> <Property Name="Timestamp_as_UInt" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.UInt32">1534619133</Property> <Property Name="Timestamp" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="System.DateTime">8/18/2018 2:05:33 PM</Property> <Property Name="StorageFlag" IsReadOnly="False" ValueType="Enum" EnumType="Emerson.CSI.DataImport.MHM.TrendDataStorageType" EnumValue="2">RPM_And_Overall</Property> <Property Name="Parents" IsReadOnly="False" IsList="True" ListType="List<string>" ValueType="Array" ArrayType="System.String" Count="5">System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]<Data>Database=phmhmdb4ts;C:\RBMdbsrv\CustData\4ts_online_1807.rbm;-99|Area=4TS;-494|Equipment=4THTS;-712|MeasurementPoint=D39;-780|DataCollectionSet=Normal Collection Dryer Rolls;-783</Data></Property> </Entity> </Entities> I tried switching to the XML UDF but was alittle lost in how to use it. I am particularly interested in the ParameterNames and ParameterValues.
    • macran
      By macran
      I want to generating a XML file (test.xml) like as follow:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="GBK"?>
      <!DOCTYPE SCHEMA SYSTEM "HGWSPZJK.dtd">  ;I can not generate this line
      <SCHEMA CRC="HGWSPZ201808_9131011571786229XM_CRC.XML" SSSQ="201808" CHSNAME="HGWSDKQD" NAME="HGWSPZ">

<TAXPAYER CJRMC="sigmagroup" CJRDM="9131011571786229XM" CJLX="DKZK" RECORDCOUNT="411" SBRQ="2018-08-31" NSRMC="sigmagroup" SWSBH="9131011571786229XM">

<Records>
      <Record BZ="" JKKADM="2244" JKKAMC="shanghai" SE="5907.82" TFRQ="2018-08-23" FPHM="224420181000752586-L02"/>
      <Record BZ="" JKKADM="2244" JKKAMC="shanghai" SE="4742.4" TFRQ="2018-08-21" FPHM="224420181000743016-L01"/>
      <Record BZ="" JKKADM="2244" JKKAMC="shanghai" SE="18720" TFRQ="2018-08-14" FPHM="224420181000719215-L01"/>
      </Records>
      </TAXPAYER>
      </SCHEMA>
      I use XML.UDF  
      Local $oXMLile=_XML_CreateFile(@ScriptDir&"\test.xml","",True) 
      but there is no function CreateDocumentType 
      It is no effort even I test use 
      Local $doct=$oXMLfile.CreateDocumentType("SCHEMA", null, "HGWSPZJK.dtd", null)
            $oXmlfile.appendChild($doct)
      pls help me thanks.

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      This is purely an XML Language question. I need to understand how I can add a value/element in between another XML element. 
      Code below shows the XML file. The info tag has the elements already inserted.
      <Configuration xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Modules.Reporting.DataContracts.LineItems" xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <GenConf> <Info>ID, Site, Name , Site_ID</Info> </GenConf> </Configuration> Now, I want to add a value from a node group into this code. Something like below. But the example below does not work.
      Any suggestions?

<Configuration xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Modules.Reporting.DataContracts.LineItems" xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <GenConf> <Info>ID, Site, a/@id, Name , Site_ID</Info> </GenConf> </Configuration> <ProductName> <a id="Windows Server"/> </ProductName>  
    • bhns
      By bhns
      try it for make flyers old games xml + Gdi, i belive many sources had lost 
      AIT-ADRLIST.au3

• CosminV
      By CosminV
      Hello guys,

This XML things are driving me crazy...
      Please let me know how can I use the _XMLGetAttrib function... I've tried every possible way that I've read on the forum and I cannot succeed reading an attribute.

The XML looks like bellow:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <BATCH attr1= "aaa" attr2="bbb" attr3="ccc">
           <Node1 attr1="aaa" attr2="bbb" attr3="ccc" attr4="ddd" attr5="" attr6="eee" attr7="fff" attr8="ggg"/>
           <Node2 attr1="aaa" attr2="" attr3="" attr4="ddd"/>
           <Node3 attr1="" attr2="" attr3="ccc" attr4="" attr5="" attr6="eee"/>
           <Panel attr1="aaa" STATUS="BBB" attr3="ccc" attr4="ddd" attr5="" attr6="eee">
                <Node5 attr1="aaa" attr2="bbb" attr3="ccc" attr4="ddd" attr5="" attr6="eee" attr7="fff" attr8="ggg"/>
                .............................................................................................................................................................................
           </Panel>
      </Batch>

I need to read the value of STATUS form the Panel node.

Could you please help me?

Best regards,
      Cococnb