Sign in to follow this  
Spenhouet

XML DOM Wrapper - get path of content

Spenhouet

Hi AutoIT Forum.

I have some problems with the XML DOM Wrapper.

This is my XML for example:

<i>
    <name>INAME1
     <iserver>iserver</iserver>
     <username>username</username>
     <password>password</password>
     <sserver>sserver</sserver>
    </name>
    <name>INAME2
    </name>
    <name>INAME3
    </name>
   </i>

I want to get the path of <name>INAME2. How can i do that?

I want to write and read at this path....

stormbreaker

Why use XML DOM Wrapper? I think this could be done with _StringBetween function (isn't it possible?)

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

Spenhouet

Why use XML DOM Wrapper? I think this could be done with _StringBetween function (isn't it possible?)

I don't only want to read from the xml file, also i want to write in it.

I think i have solved the problem nearly with /name[1]...

So i can geht the Index out of an array.

supersonic

Spenhouet,

please, could you provide a code example of how you solved it?

Thank you!

jdelaney

That isn't well formed XML. If this is your own, i would suggest putting the text into an attribute within the parent tag...then you can use actual XML to specify the parent with a specific attribute value.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Spenhouet

My solution:

; ---------------
$oprofilelesenname = oprofilelesen()
   $file = _XMLFileOpen($sPath)
   $oplna = _ArraySearch($oprofilelesenname, $the_Profile)
   If $oplna = -1 Then
  _XMLCreateChildNode("/o_profiles", "name", $the_Profile)
   EndIf
   _XMLSaveDoc($sPath)
   $oprofilelesenname = oprofilelesen()
   $oplnaIndex = _ArraySearch($oprofilelesenname, $the_Profile)
   $oprofiles_name = "/o_profiles/name[" & $oplnaIndex & "]"
;------------------

Func oprofilelesen()
   $sPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "OPlug-In TestEingabemaske Profileprofiles.xml"
   $oprofilelesenname = _XMLGetValue("/o_profiles/name")

_XMLSaveDoc($sPath)
   Return ($oprofilelesenname)
EndFunc

It works very well ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Subz
      By Subz
      Can anyone assist with creating/modify/delete XML Nodes/Child Nodes?
      Have a document for example:
      <ConfigData> <parameter> <name>Setting One</name> <value>10</value> </parameter> <parameter> <name>IPAddress</name> <value>192.168.1.1</value> </parameter> <parameter> <name>Setting One</name> <value>200</value> </parameter> <parameter> <name>Setting Three</name> <value>300</value> </parameter> </ConfigData> Would like to add another node parameter/name, parameter/value, but unsure how to, when there are multiple instances with the same tagname for example, would like to add the following if the nodes do not already exist:
      <parameter> <name>UserPreferredLanguage</name> <value>English</value> </parameter> Currently using the following to check and delete/modify existing nodes, was thinking of placing the name and value into a 2d array and then using a true/false in a 3rd column to return if the setting was found and modified or not, so I can decide whether I need to create the nodes or not, but I'm hoping there is a simpler way.\
      Any assistance would be much appreciated.
      PS: Have also written this with the XML Dom Wrapper UDF but still unsure how to proceed with checking nodes and creating them if they're missing, also couldn't find a function to delete a full node + parent using selectNodes, hence the custom __XML_DeleteNode function.
      Thanks
      Local $sXMLDocPath = @ScriptDir & "\XMLDoc.xml" Local $oXMLDoc = ObjCreate("MSXML2.DOMDocument") $oXMLDoc.validateOnParse = False $oXMLDoc.load($sXMLDocPath) Local $oXMLNodes = $oXMLDoc.selectNodes("ConfigData/parameter") If IsObj($oXMLNodes) Then For $oXMLNode In $oXMLNodes If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).tagName = "Name" And $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).Text = "Setting One" Then If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).tagName = "Value" Then $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).Text = 10 EndIf If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).tagName = "Name" And $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).Text = "IPAddress" Then __XML_DeleteNode($oXMLNode) EndIf If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).tagName = "Name" And $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).Text = "Setting Two" Then If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).tagName = "Value" Then $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).Text = 20 EndIf If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).tagName = "Name" And $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).Text = "Setting Three" Then If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).tagName = "Value" Then $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).Text = 30 EndIf Next EndIf $oXMLDoc.Save ($sXMLDocPath) Func __XML_DeleteNode($_oNode_Enum) If $_oNode_Enum.hasChildNodes Then For $_oNode_Enum_Child In $_oNode_Enum.childNodes If $_oNode_Enum_Child.nodeType = $XML_NODE_TEXT Then If StringStripWS($_oNode_Enum_Child.text, $STR_STRIPLEADING + $STR_STRIPTRAILING + $STR_STRIPSPACES) = "" Then $_oNode_Enum.removeChild($_oNode_Enum_Child) EndIf EndIf Next EndIf $_oNode_Enum.parentNode.removeChild($_oNode_Enum) EndFunc  
    • PedroWarlock
      By PedroWarlock
      (GOOGLE TRANSLATOR) Sorry: /
      Sorry, there is no new difficulty to organize my reading system, I need an XLM file like that, which is the problem with 30 thousand lines, is this, I need to find the value "Difficulty" and "live" and tell the program what's with the "default =" yes "" not <dipvalue>, can anyone have an example of how I wanted to do this? An example is enough to do this.
      example.au3
      #include <Array.au3> #include "XML.au3" _Example() Func _Example() Local $oXML = _XML_CreateDOMDocument(Default) Local $sXML_Content =@ScriptDir & "\file.xml" _XML_Load($oXML, $sXML_Content) ; ~ _XML_LoadXML($oXML, $sXML) Local $iNodeCount = _XML_GetNodesCount($oXML, "/mame/game") ConsoleWrite("Group(s): $iNodeCount = " & $iNodeCount & "; @error = " & @error & "; @extended = " & @extended & @LF) Local $aNames = _XML_GetValue($oXML, "/mame/game/description") Local $aTaxCountries = _XML_GetValue($oXML, "/mame/game/manufacturer") Local $aData[$iNodeCount + 1][4] = [[$iNodeCount, "", ""]] For $n = 1 To $iNodeCount Local $oNode_Selected_SingleOne = _XML_SelectSingleNode($oXML, '/mame/game/dipswitch[' & $n & ']') Local $sAttribute_Value = _XML_GetNodeAttributeValue($oNode_Selected_SingleOne, 'name') Local $oNode_Selected_SingleOne2 = _XML_SelectSingleNode($oXML, '/mame/game/dipswitch/dipvalue[' & $n & ']') Local $sAttribute_Value2 = _XML_GetNodeAttributeValue($oNode_Selected_SingleOne2, 'name') $aData[$n][0] = $aNames[$n] $aData[$n][1] = $aTaxCountries[$n] $aData[$n][2] = $sAttribute_Value $aData[$n][3] = $sAttribute_Value2 Next _ArrayDisplay($aData, "$aData") EndFunc ;==>_Example  
      file.xml
      <mame build="0.124a BRarcade(Mar 31 2008)" debug="no"> <game name="puckman" sourcefile="pacman.c"> <description>PuckMan (Japan set 1, Probably Bootleg)</description> <dipswitch name="Service Mode"> <dipvalue name="Off" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="On"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Cabinet"> <dipvalue name="Upright" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Cocktail"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Bonus Life"> <dipvalue name="10000" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="15000"/> <dipvalue name="20000"/> <dipvalue name="None"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="puckmana" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <description>PuckMan (Japan set 2)</description> <dipswitch name="Rack Test (Cheat)"> <dipvalue name="Off" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="On"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Service Mode"> <dipvalue name="Off" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="On"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Cabinet"> <dipvalue name="Upright" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Cocktail"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="puckmanf" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <dipswitch name="Cabinet"> <dipvalue name="Upright" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Cocktail"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Ghost Names"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Alternate"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="puckmanh" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Bonus Life"> <dipvalue name="10000" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="15000"/> <dipvalue name="20000"/> <dipvalue name="None"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="pacman" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <dipswitch name="Cabinet"> <dipvalue name="Upright" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Cocktail"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Bonus Life"> <dipvalue name="10000" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="15000"/> <dipvalue name="20000"/> <dipvalue name="None"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="pacmanf" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Bonus Life"> <dipvalue name="10000" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="15000"/> <dipvalue name="20000"/> <dipvalue name="None"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Ghost Names"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Alternate"/> </dipswitch> <driver status="good" emulation="good" color="good" sound="good" graphic="good" savestate="supported" palettesize="512"/> </game> </mame>
    • Simpel
      By Simpel
      Hi. I'm trying to write a xml. Here is my code:
      #include <_XMLDomWrapper.au3> #include <Date.au3> Global $g_sXMLFileName Global $g_sDestPath = @DesktopDir & "\" Global $g_sReturnedBID = "A10829" _makeXML() _AddXML(1, "A10829_Thomas/wav/T001.wav") _AddXML(2, "A10829_Thomas/wav/T002.wav") Exit Func _makeXML() Local $sXMLtime = StringReplace(StringReplace(StringReplace(_NowCalc()," ","_"),":","-"),"/","-") ; in yyyy-mm-dd_hh-mm-ss $g_sXMLFileName = $g_sDestPath & $g_sReturnedBID & "_" & "EB-Ton-Upload" & "_" & $sXMLtime & ".xml" _XMLCreateFile($g_sXMLFileName, "gemagvl", 1,1) _XMLFileOpen($g_sXMLFileName) EndFunc Func _AddXML($iCount, $sDateiname) _XMLCreateRootNodeWAttr("row", "count", $iCount, "") _XMLCreateChildNode("//row", "picklistenname", $g_sReturnedBID & "_EB-Ton-Upload") _XMLCreateChildNode("//row", "picklisteninfo") _XMLCreateChildNode("//row", "bid", $g_sReturnedBID) _XMLCreateChildNode("//row", "audiodateiname", $sDateiname) _XMLCreateChildNode("//row", "titel", StringTrimRight(StringTrimLeft($sDateiname, 7), 4)) _XMLCreateChildNode("//row", "interpret", "EB") _XMLCreateChildNode("//row", "quelle", "Ton") EndFunc It returns:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><gemagvl> <row count="1"> <picklistenname>A10829_EB-Ton-Upload</picklistenname> <picklisteninfo/> <bid>A10829</bid> <audiodateiname>A10829_Thomas/wav/T001.wav</audiodateiname> <titel>Thomas/wav/T002</titel> <interpret>EB</interpret> <quelle>Ton</quelle> <picklistenname>A10829_EB-Ton-Upload</picklistenname> <picklisteninfo/> <bid>A10829</bid> <audiodateiname>A10829_Thomas/wav/T002.wav</audiodateiname> <titel>Thomas/wav/T003</titel> <interpret>EB</interpret> <quelle>Ton</quelle> </row> <row count="2"> <picklistenname>A10829_EB-Ton-Upload</picklistenname> <picklisteninfo/> <bid>A10829</bid> <audiodateiname>A10829_Thomas/wav/T002.wav</audiodateiname> <titel>Thomas/wav/T003</titel> <interpret>EB</interpret> <quelle>Ton</quelle> </row> </gemagvl> But it should return:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><gemagvl> <row count="1"> <picklistenname>A10829_EB-Ton-Upload</picklistenname> <picklisteninfo/> <bid>A10829</bid> <audiodateiname>A10829_Thomas/wav/T001.wav</audiodateiname> <titel>Thomas/wav/T002</titel> <interpret>EB</interpret> <quelle>Ton</quelle> </row> <row count="2"> <picklistenname>A10829_EB-Ton-Upload</picklistenname> <picklisteninfo/> <bid>A10829</bid> <audiodateiname>A10829_Thomas/wav/T002.wav</audiodateiname> <titel>Thomas/wav/T003</titel> <interpret>EB</interpret> <quelle>Ton</quelle> </row> </gemagvl> The second inserted nodes are double. How will it be going right?
      Regards, Conrad
    • rootx
      By rootx
      I need help to read in a loop the DVD id child and subchild. Thx
      Example...
      DVD001 - PAL - EN,FR,DE,ES,IT and filter the right title & descri language.  I tried with $oXML.SelectSingleNode but without success
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <datafile xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="mydvd.xsd"> <dvd name="My dvd title"> <id>DVD001</id> <region>PAL</region> <languages>EN,FR,DE,ES,IT</languages> <locale lang="EN"> <title>title en</title> <descri>descri en</descri> </locale> <locale lang="FR"> <title>title fr</title> <descri>descri fr </descri> </locale> <locale lang="DE"> <title>title de</title> <descri>descri de </descri> </locale> <locale lang="ES"> <title>title es</title> <descri>descri es</descri> </locale> <locale lang="IT"> <title>title it</title> <descri>descri it</descri> </locale> </dvd> <dvd name="My dvd title 2"> <id>DVD002</id> <region>USA</region> <languages>EN</languages> <locale lang="EN"> <title>title en</title> <descri>descri en</descri> </locale> </dvd> </datafile> #include <File.au3> $xml = @ScriptDir&"\test.xml" Local $oXML = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLDOM") $oXML.load($xml) $id = $oXML.SelectNodes("//dvd") For $ids In $id ConsoleWrite($ids.text &@CRLF) Next  
    • mLipok
      By mLipok
      I was asking @eltorro serveral times for any support  for XML DOM wrapper (COM) - with no success  
          So I took matters into my hands ..... I want to present XMLWrapperEx.au3 - BETA Version
      Want to join to the project ?

Here is some description:
      ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: XMLWrapperEx.au3 ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.10.2++ ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: Functions to use for reading and writing XML using msxml. ; Remarks .......: BETA Version ; Author ........: mLipok ; Version .......: "1.1.1.01" ; _XML_MiscProperty_UDFVersion() #CS This UDF is created on the basis of: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/19848-xml-dom-wrapper-com/ For this reason, I attach also the last known (to me) previous version ($_XMLUDFVER = "1.0.3.98" _XMLDomWrapper_1.0.3.98_CN.au3 ) For the same reason I continue to recognize the achievements of the work of my predecessors (they are still noted in each Function header). . . . . !!!!!!!!! This is BETA VERSION (all could be changed) !!!!!!!!! . . . WORK IN PROGRES INFORMATION: For now 2015-09-01 the descripion (Function Header) can not entirely correctly describe the function. TODO: in many places I used "TODO" as a keyword to find what should be done in future . I want to: PREVENT THIS: The unfortunate nature of both the scripts is that the func return results are strings or arrays instead of objects. .     I want to: USE THIS CONCEPT:     .   All function should use Refernce to the object as first Function parameter     .   All function should return in most cases objects. There should be separate functions to Change Object collection to array     .   All function should use COM Error Handler in local scope.     .   All function should return @error which are defined in #Region XMLWrapperEx.au3 - @ERROR Enums     .    All function should have the same naming convention     .    All variables should have the same naming convention     .    There should not to be any Global Variable - exception is $g__oXMLDOM_Events     .   It should be possible easy to use XML DOM Events     .        https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms764697(v=vs.85).aspx     .   It should be possible easy to Debug     .    Ultimately, you should be able to do anything with your XML without having to use your own Error Handler. #CE  
      More info inside zip archive.
      This UDF can be downloaded from here:
      REMARK:
      This UDF was formerly named:   XMLWrapperEx.au3