• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remote Gmail UDF Working It uses the Google atom API to get the Summary of the mail, The Summary of the mail is enough to get a direct link or a single function with parameters Execute any Functi

24 Downloads yet no Reply Please give me Feedback and Suggestions Regards Phoenix XL

Perhaps,

Its better to add a function rather that the

User to declare the global variables in their script

Thus,

Updated the UDF ie added RemoteGmail_Startup

please check the first post

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Check Post

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Autoit3.exe is already in script dir. And where I should put that FileCopy?

My code:

(Sorry, autoit forum became very buggy. Cant click on autoit tags and so on.)

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>

#include <EditConstants.au3>

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Global $sUsername = "myemail"

Global $sPassword = "password"

Global $texttosend

#include <RemoteGmail.au3>

#region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=

GUICreate("Test", 300, 72, 296, 260)

$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Put some text", 8, 8, 281, 21)

$send = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send Gmail", 8, 32, 283, 25)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

#endregion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1

$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()

Switch $nMsg

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Exit

Case $send

$texttosend = GUICtrlRead($Input1)

SendEmail2Gmail($texttosend, '', 0, 'Execute')

EndSwitch

WEnd

Download the Latest Version

Thereafter this code will work for you

#include <RemoteGmail.au3>

RemoteGmail_Startup('username', 'password')

GUICreate(@ScriptName, 300, 72, 296, 260)
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 8, 8, 281, 21)
$send = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send", 8, 32, 283, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case -3
Exit
Case $send
$texttosend = GUICtrlRead($Input1)
If SendEmail2Gmail($texttosend, '', 0, 'Testing')>0 Then
ConsoleWrite ( '+> Success' & @CR )
Else
ConsoleWrite ( '!> Failure' & @CR )
EndIf
EndSwitch
WEnd

My code:

It's because of this function right here.

[size=4]Func CopyAutoit()[/size]
;Required for executing a script
If FileExists('Autoit3.exe') Then Return
Local $sAutoitExe
If @Compiled Then
;_FileInstall(Bin_Aut3(), @WorkingDir & 'Autoit3.exe', 1)
MsgBox (16, 'Error', 'Autoit is not at the WorkingDir' )
Else
Return FileCopy($sAutoitExe, @WorkingDir & 'AutoIt3.exe', 1)
EndIf
[size=4]EndFunc   ;==>CopyAutoit[/size]

It looks really error prone of you ask me.

If FileExists('Autoit3.exe') Then Return

If you receive the MsgBox then Autoit3.exe is not present in the WorkingDir [Default ScriptDir] Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

So i have to put autoit3.exe in other pc where autoit isnt installed? What the fuck?

Two Solutions are there
  • Keep a FileInstall in your main script installing the Autoit Exe at the Working Dir [cannot be implemented directly in the UDF]
  • Embed the Autoit exe in your script in the Binary Format [would raise Exe size to more than 1.5MB] - will do it after taking permissions
Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

I use this udf only for sending emails

If thats the only reason you should look

My code:

Will this work with a google apps account? I tried manually visiting the URL in this UDF to see but I could not get it to work with my @morthawt.com email address. It worked fine for my @gmail.com address though.

This is what I tried:

ConsoleWrite(InetRead("https://emailaddress@morthawt.com:MyPasswordHere@mail.google.com/mail/u/0/feed/atom", 1))

it does not work, same as the link in your UDF unfortunately. The problem is that URL works in both browsers I have tried. Why would it not work in Autoit? I even modified the user agent to replicate my browser and it still fails.

The ATOM feed redirects the Email Id with the existing account if supported

for example if you have a facebook id (email id) try with it, only the emails which are received to the gmail account associated with the facebook account are received

it seems that the website you provided is supported by GOOGLE SITES but retrieving data from the same might not be accurate

Hence its better to make a GMAIL Account and then use the UDF ;)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By water
      I have started to rewrite the PowerPoint UDF similar to the Word, Excel and Outlook UDF. The new UDF will not be compatible with the existing one.
      I will add examples, documentation, a section in the wiki etc.
      So far the following functions have been coded - more are on the ToDo list.
      _PPT_Open: Open a connection to a running instance of PowerPoint or start a new one _PPT_Close: Close a PowerPoint instance _PPT_PresentationAttach: Attach to an already opened presentation _PPT_PresentationClose: Close a presentation _PPT_PresentationExport: Export one/multiple/all slides as PDF or XPS. _PPT_PresentationExportGraphic: Export one/multiple/all slides in a graphic format. _PPT_PresentationList: Returns a list of currently open presentations (added with version 1.0.0.0 2021-07-20) _PPT_PresentationNew: Create a new presentation _PPT_PresentationOpen: Open an existing presentation _PPT_Print: Print one/multiple/all slides of a presentation (added with version 1.0.0.0 2021-07-20) _PPT_PresentationSave: Save a presentation _PPT_PresentationSaveAs: Save a presentation to another location or with another type _PPT_ShapeDelete: Delete shape(s) (added with version 1.1.0.0) _PPT_SlideAdd: Add slide(s) to a presentation _PPT_SlideCopyMove: Copy, move, duplicate slide(s) _PPT_SlideDelete: Delete slide(s) _PPT_SlideShow: Show a presentation _PPT_TextFindReplace: Find & replace text throughout entire PowerPoint presentation (added with version 1.0.0.0 2021-07-20) Which functions do you want me to add to the UDF?
      ToDo list:
      create slide (JLogan3o13) - Done: _PPT_SlideAdd Apply template to slide (JLogan3o13) - Done: _PPT_SlideAdd Apply theme to slide (JLogan3o13) Cut/Copy/Duplicate/Move/Delete slide(s) (JLogan3o13) - Done: _PPT_SlideCopyMove, _PPT_SlideDelete Export slides (JLogan3o13) - Done: _PPT_PresentationExport Cut/Copy/Duplicate/Move/Delete shape(s) (JLogan3o13): Partially done : _PPT_ShapeDelete (added with version 1.1.0.0) ApplyAnimation, Select, SetDefaultProperties, and zOrder for shape(s) (JLogan3o13) Searching and replacing text (pcjunki) - Done: _PPT_TextFindReplace (added with version 1.0.0.0 2021-07-20) Export slides in a graphic format (JPG, GIF, PNG ...) (UEZ) - Done: _PPT_PresentationExportGraphic The UDF can be downloaded from the download forum.

• By Hermes
      I have Index.html where it contains a frame with a source "frame1.html". I can select/highlight elements in index.html but unable to select/highlight elements inside the frame with the src "frame1.html", the autoit output is throwing error:
      __WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9515/session/2143396006437be4005db3b84acc1496/element/8be1c3c4-5bb1-42b1-8cde-7954765cbc61/element; $sData={"using":"css selector","value":"frameset:nth-of-type(1)"} __WD_Post: StatusCode=404; ResponseText={"value":{"error":"no such element","message":"no such element: Unable to locate element: {\"method\... __WD_Post ==> No match: {"value":{"error":"no such element","message":"no such element: Unable to locate element: {\"method\":\"css selector\",\"selector\":\"frameset:nth-of-type(1)\"}\n (Session info: chrome=90.0.4430.212)","stacktrace":"Backtrace:\n\tOrdinal0 [0x00FCE7D3+124883]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x00FCE7B1+124849]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01218688+193832]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x0123C478+340760]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012361F1+315537]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012516BA+427354]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01236176+315414]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x0125174A+427498]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x0125D6EB+476555]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x0125154B+426987]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01234FFD+310941]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01235D8E+314414]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x01235D19+314297]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012F31EC+1089676]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012F17C9+1082985]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x012F13A3+1081923]\n\tGetHandleVerifier [0x013ED9FD+2115741]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x0111B82E+1488942]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x010B5A7D+1071741]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x010B559B+1070491]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x010B54B1+1070257]\n\tOrdinal0 [0x010EFF53+1310547]\n\tBaseThreadInitThunk [0x770662C4+36]\n\tRtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification [0x776B1B69+1081]\n\tRtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification [0x776B1B34+1028]\n"}} Auto IT Script:
      #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, 'index.html') _WD_LoadWait($sSession) Local $index = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "frameset:nth-of-type(1)") Local $index1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "frameset:nth-of-type(1)", $index) Local $index2 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "frame:nth-of-type(1)", $index1) Local $index3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "frameset:nth-of-type(1)", $index2) _WD_HighlightElement($sSession, $index2, 1) _WD_HighlightElement($sSession, $index3, 1) _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome  

frame1.html index.html
    • By Hermes
      Hi, sometimes when I run my script in GUI (SciTe Editor) or as an executable file, the chrome driver launches but the chrome browser does not but when I re-run the script again - chrome driver launches and so does the browser. Here is the error that I'm getting:
      __WD_Post: StatusCode=0; ResponseText=WinHTTP request timed out before Webdriver... __WD_Post ==> Send / Recv error: WinHTTP request timed out before Webdriver _WD_CreateSession: WinHTTP request timed out before Webdriver _WD_CreateSession ==> Webdriver Exception: HTTP status = 0 Just wondering if there's a way to re-launch both the driver and browser without having to rerun the script/executable.

• By Hermes
      Hello, the script below will read column A from an excel file - and if a value matches in the browser, it will click the corresponding link and click on a specific button to paste the data, then writes "Completed" in Column B. It will continue to read from the excel file and do the same thing for all the remaining rows.
      #Include "Chrome.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "WinHttp.au3" #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <INet.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #Include "WinHttp.au3" #Include "_HtmlTable2Array.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "table1.html") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") Local $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") ;ConsoleWrite ("mat-table " & $sElement & @CRLF) Local $aArray1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//td[contains(@class,'data')]", $sElement, True) sleep(1000) For $i = 0 to UBound($aArray1) - 1 $aArray1[$i] = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aArray1[$i], 'text') Next ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray1) ;Email variables $SmtpServer = "" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED $FromName = "Hermes" ; name from who the email was sent $FromAddress = "sender@gmail.com" ; address from where the mail should come $ToAddress = "recipient@gmail.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED, use commas (,) to add more email addresses $Subject = "File not found" ; subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be $Body = "File not found!" ; the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail $AttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed $CcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed $BccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed $Importance = "High" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" $Username = "" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $Password = "" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $IPPort = 25 ; port used for sending the mail $ssl = 0 ; enables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS $tls = 0 ; enables/disables TLS when required Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters If FileExists($sWorkbook) Then ;Check if the file exist. Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters Local $aArray2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook,Default,$oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A")) Local $iIdx Local $Skipline = 0 ;0==> first line Do Local $temprf For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray2) - 1 $temprf &= $aArray2[$i] _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]") Local $aElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]", $sElement, True) $iIdx = _ArraySearch($aArray1, $aArray2[$i]) If @error Then ContinueLoop _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aElement[$iIdx], 'click') If $i < $Skipline Then ContinueLoop $oRange = $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("B" & $i + 1 & ":XFD" & $i + 1) _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oRange) ;Paste Local $oTest4 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "pastebutton") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $oTest4, 'click') Sleep(1000) ;Save Button Local $save3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "button.button") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $save3, 'click') _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, "Completed", "B" & $i+1) sleep(1000) Next Until (Not @error) _Excel_Close($oWorkbook) Else _INetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $CcAddress, $BccAddress, $Importance, $Username, $Password, $IPPort, $ssl, $tls) Exit EndIf _WD_LoadWait($sSession) ;Attaching files to emails Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance="Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0, $tls = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf ; Set security params If $ssl Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = True If $tls Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendtls") = True ;Update settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send $objEmail="" EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom Local $aDir = _FileListToArrayRec(@TempDir, "scoped_dir*;chrome_*", $FLTAR_FOLDERS, $FLTAR_NORECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) Sleep(2000) For $i = 1 To $aDir[0] DirRemove($aDir[$i], $DIR_REMOVE) Next _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome If the excel file doesn't exists in the folder, it will send an email to a specific recipient.
      What i am trying figure out now is if the excel crashes while the script/loop is running, I want to relaunch the excel file continue to the last row before the excel crashed. So if the value of column B is not marked as "completed", it should continue from that row
      Appreciate any help that I can get to achieve this.
      table1.html test.xlsx
    • By JiBe
      Hi to all,

I only am accustomed pas has posted on the forum (coz, I'm french). But I use it a lot.
      So first of all, thank you all to participate in the evolution of this wonderful product.
      Today is not one day like any other, I myself am decide has posted a UDF that I myself create and developed (there may be some bug) for some months.
      So here it is:
      This UDF allows to use the SSH protocol very easily in your code.
      It uses the syntax as the TCPxxx() function.
      Your code will be easier to convert :-).

excused my English, I'm French.

Example:

#cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.4.0 Author: Joseph Barone 2010-2015 Script Function: Modele pour l'utilisation de la fonction ssh (plink). #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Script Start - Add your code below here #include #include #include #include #include #include "SSH_udf.au3" _SSHStartup() Global $butt[6] $Gui = GUICreate("SSH Console",550,400) $label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Adresse IP:",10,10,150,20) ; ip $input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("",10,25,150,20) ; ip $label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Tcp port:",170,10,150,20) ; port $input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("",170,25,60,20) ; port $label6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Protocol:",240,10,40,20) ; port $input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ssh",240,25,60,20) ; port $butt[0] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Connect0",310,5,80,20,$BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) $butt[1] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Connect1",390,5,80,20) $butt[2] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Connect2",470,5,80,20) $butt[3] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Connect3",310,25,80,20) $butt[4] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Connect4",390,25,80,20) $butt[5] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Connect5",470,25,80,20) $Checkbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("RSA, Fingerprint, Alert AutoValidate", 330, 45, 205, 25) $label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Login:",10,45,150,20) ; login $input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("",10,60,150,20) ; login $label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Mot de passe:",170,45,150,20) ; password $input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("",170,60,150,20,$ES_PASSWORD) ; password $label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Commande a envoyer:",10,85,150,20) ; send command $input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("",10,100,310,20) ; send commande vers l'hote $butt2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send",330,100,80,20,$BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) GUICtrlSetState($butt2,$GUI_DISABLE) $edit = GUICtrlCreateEdit("",10,130,530,260,$WS_VSCROLL);,$WS_DISABLED)) GUISetState() Global $ConnectedSocket[6] = [-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1] Global $msg, $recv, $ret ; GUI Message Loop ;============================================== While 1 $nmsg = GUIGetMsg() If $nmsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop ;;; connect part: $b = 0 While 1 If $nMsg = $butt[$b] Then If GUICtrlRead($butt[$b]) = "Connect"&$b Then _SSHParametreSet("yesall",GUICtrlRead($Checkbox)) _SSHParametreSet("protocol",GUICtrlRead($input6)) _SSHParametreSet("login",GUICtrlRead($input4)) _SSHParametreSet("passwd",GUICtrlRead($input5)) $ConnectedSocket[$b] = _SSHConnect(GUICtrlRead($input1),GUICtrlRead($input2)) If $ConnectedSocket[$b] = 0 Then MsgBox(0,"Erreur", "Impossible de ce connecter!!") Else GUICtrlSetData($butt[$b],"Close"&$b GUICtrlSetState($butt2,$GUI_ENABLE) EndIf DisplayArray($_config) ConsoleWrite("nb config:"&$_nbconf&@CRLF) Else _SSHCloseSocket($ConnectedSocket[$b]) GUICtrlSetData($butt[$b],"Connect"&$b GUICtrlSetState($butt2,$GUI_DISABLE) DisplayArray($_config) ConsoleWrite("nb config:"&$_nbconf&@CRLF) EndIf EndIf ;;; send part: If $nMsg = $butt2 Then $ret = _SSHSend( $ConnectedSocket[$b] , GUICtrlRead($input3)&@crlf) GUICtrlSetData($input3,"") GUICtrlSetState($input3,$GUI_FOCUS) EndIf ;;; receive part: $recv = _SSHRecv( $ConnectedSocket[$b]) If $recv <> "" Then GUICtrlSetData($edit, GUICtrlRead($edit) & $recv ) EndIf GUICtrlSendMsg($edit, $EM_SCROLL, $SB_PAGEDOWN, 0) $b += 1 If $b = UBound($butt) Then ExitLoop WEnd WEnd _SSHCloseSocket($ConnectedSocket) _SSHShutdown() Exit Func DisplayArray($array) $i = 0 $j = 0 if UBound($array,1) = 0 Then Return While 1 ConsoleWrite("(["&UBound($array,1)&"]["&UBound($array,2)&"]) ") While 1 ConsoleWrite("["&$j&"]"&$array[$i][$j]&" ") $j += 1 if UBound($array,2)<=$j Then ExitLoop WEnd ConsoleWrite(@CRLF) $i += 1 $j = 0 if UBound($array,1)<=$i Then ExitLoop WEnd EndFunc   
      I join with UDF version of modified putty myself.  🙂 LoL
      but, it is not used with the UDF, it is included in the UDF.

putty-04012015- 92453+lic.zip
      ssh_udf.zip
      New version (contains the latest version of plink (0.74) edited by http://jakub.kotrla.net/putty/) 
      ssh_udf-v2.zip
      Same as the v2 but supports all putty/plink settings
      ssh_udf-v2.1.zip