Sign in to follow this  
Tietcth

Outlook Script

Tietcth

I need to delete cached email address from everyone's outlook client remotely.

Attached is what I need to get accomplished.

I need the script to open outlook maximize it and type that address in and then click that x next to it.

water

You could have a look at my OutlookEX UDF. _OL_ItemDelete is the function you are looking for.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good afternoon, I am in need of some help. I am sure this is a stupid question requiring only one or two lines of code. However, I would greatly appreciate the help I cannot figure this out. I also tried searching for the answer on the internet but no one except me apparently seems to be having a hard time figuring this out and or is asking about it. 
      I simply want to change the "status" of an email from unread to read once I have processed it. My code is over 500 lines and I would like not to clutter this post with it. Assume I have all my includes and connections properly defined and stuff. 
      Here is the bit of code where I am trying to change the email that was used from unread to read:
      Func ChangeEmailStatus() ;******************************************************************************* ; changes the status of an email from unread to Read ;******************************************************************************* Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (Before Change)", $iRows) _OL_ItemModify($oOutlook,$aItems[$i][0], Default, "Read=True") MsgBox("", "Array Display 1", $aItems[1][0]) MsgBox("", "Array Display 2", $aItems[2][0]) Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (After Change)", $iRows) EndFunc  
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Hello again everyone, I am trying to make a simple bot/AI to help me at work. I need it to read the subject line of emails, open them if a certain subject line is found, and then copy the contents of the said email and paste it in a different program. 
      Can the Autoit outlook UDF help me achieve this? 
      Also, I have tried the Outlook UDF and so far I have only figured out how to find all the unread emails (thanks to one of water's example scripts. @water you are a genius just saying).
      I am very new to this UDF and would love any help that would guide me into making this bot/AI a reality at work.   
    • water
      By water
      Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Outlook.
      Theads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
      BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: 2018-09-01)
      None
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I need to open the attachments from mails without downloading them. Is it possible using OutlookEx UDF ?
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to get the attachments from mails using OutlookEx UDF and then save them in a particular location.
      The UDF considers even the signature images and other images in the mail body as attachments, and saves it in the folder I point. I want only the proper attachment documents to be saved.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members.

Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.