can i use a loop inside an "if"?

imm0

Clicking around the GUI gives you too much room for mistakes. If an installer provides switches to manage the installation for that particular program, that is the ultimate best route to go. Else, use the control IDs to navigate the installation GUI with ControlClick(). We're not telling you this for our own amusement, we're just trying to save you time/work/headaches. Unless of course you have a big box of Excedrin Migraine you need to go through because it's about to expire. ;)

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Clicking around the GUI gives you too much room for mistakes. If an installer provides switches to manage the installation for that particular program, that is the ultimate best route to go. Else, use the control IDs to navigate the installation GUI with ControlClick(). We're not telling you this for our own amusement, we're just trying to save you time/work/headaches. Unless of course you have a big box of Excedrin Migraine you need to go through because it's about to expire. ;)

I dont even know how to click the next button with controlclick

anyway guinness helped a lot and i wanna say sorry to him for speaking a bit harsh.

Thanks for the replies

Okay. Apology accepted.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Start your AutoIt Window Info Tool, unfreeze (Ctrl+Alt+F), hover over the 'Next' button and freeze (Ctrl+Alt+F). Note the following:

Basic Window Info - Title

Control Tab - Advanced Mode

The basic pattern of clicking through an installer is waiting for a window to pop up, click the button, wait for the window to go away, wait for the new window to come up, click the button, etc.

WinWait("Window Title Here")
ControlClick("Window Title Here", "", "Paste Advanced Mode Text Here")
WinWaitClose("Window Title Here")
WinWait("Next Window Title Here")

NOTE: Some windows are finicky in that ControlClick() will not work if the window isn't in focus. If you find that it's not working, add a WinActivate("Window Title") prior to clicking.

Edited by Mechaflash
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Start your AutoIt Window Info Tool, unfreeze (Ctrl+Alt+F), hover over the 'Next' button and freeze (Ctrl+Alt+F). Note the following:

Basic Window Info - Title

Control Tab - Advanced Mode

The basic pattern of clicking through an installer is waiting for a window to pop up, click the button, wait for the window to go away, wait for the new window to come up, click the button, etc.

WinWait("Window Title Here")
ControlClick("Window Title Here", "", "Paste Advanced Mode Text Here")
WinWaitClose("Window Title Here")
WinWait("Next Window Title Here")

NOTE: Some windows are finicky in that ControlClick() will not work if the window isn't in focus. If you find that it's not working, add a WinActivate("Window Title") prior to clicking.

thing is..Its the same window in every screen

• Moderators

Imm0, is this software commercially available? Can you link to its location? If it is available, I'd like to see if I can download. There has to be an easier way to do what you're trying to do.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Is it this?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediacrawl/

Spoiler

• Moderators

I hope not, I saw the same thing when this thread first started. That thing is a mess...

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

Imm0, is this software commercially available? Can you link to its location? If it is available, I'd like to see if I can download. There has to be an easier way to do what you're trying to do.

yes you can download but it installs some ads in the instalation so i use sandbox and some A.V flag it as virus,so i dont want to link you to this kind of soft.I dont have malicious intentions.

no its not

• Moderators

it installs some ads in the instalation so i use sandbox and some A.V flag it as virus,so i dont want to link you to this kind of soft.I dont have malicious intentions.

Enough said <tapping out>