Sign in to follow this  
XuxinhaKill

How can I stop any function that is running and restart main function?

XuxinhaKill

How can I stop any function that is running and restart main function?

My program keeps stacking points to go back, isn't it? How can I fix it?

HotKeySet("{F8}", "StartStop")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")
Global $status = -1, $cont

Tray()
Main()

Func Main()
    $cont = 0
    While 1
        If $status = 1 Then Cont100()
        Switch TrayGetMsg()
            Case $ExitTray
                Exit
            Case $OptionsTray
                MsgBox(0, "Options", "Options")
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func Cont100()
    While $cont < 100
        SplashTextOn("", $cont+1, 100, 50, 0, 0)
        $cont += 1
        Sleep(1000)
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func Tray()
    Opt("TrayMenuMode",1)
    Global $OptionsTray = TrayCreateItem("Options")
    Global $ExitTray = TrayCreateItem("Exit")
    TraySetToolTip("NeoBux Bot - By FiMo")
EndFunc

Func StartStop()
    $status *= -1
    Main()
EndFunc

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc
Edited by XuxinhaKill

Melba23

XuxinhaKill,

I recommend reading the Interrupting a running function tutorial in the Wiki. :)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

XuxinhaKill

XuxinhaKill,

I recommend reading the Interrupting a running function tutorial in the Wiki. :)

M23

I read everything and what I understood is that I need to check the flag within each function/loop ... I wish it was not necessary

Any other idea? Thanks Melba23

Melba23

XuxinhaKill.

You understood correctly - the tutorial shows what is possible. :)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Emmhor1
      By Emmhor1
      Hi All,

MAIN QUESTION:
      Is it possible to Call specific function within a GUI

So I have a script with multiple functions although I don't want to use every function every time.
      My Idea is to create a simple GUI which allows me to select what functions I want to use then run the funtions by clicking a button.
      I have already made a GUI which allows me to select specific .exe's I would like to run after selection it runs the .exe one by one.
      This script is on my work laptops and cannot access it right now.

Who can help me with this?
      GUIcreate
      Func1 
      Func2
      Func3
      Then have a boxes which allows me to select the specif Func.(I used GUIChecked and Unchecked in my other script)
      Then a button which executes/calls the selected functions
    • mistersquirrle
      By mistersquirrle
      TL;DR: Anyway to bypass built in sleep on TrayGetMsg() and GUIGetMsg() ?

I'm currently working on a project that does some heavy array/ GDI+ processing, which depending what I have it do can take between 4s - 1min. During this time, I'd like to have the Tray icon (mainly, possibly also the GUI) for the program be responsive, so that if someone wanted to change actions or exit the script during this, they can without closing the process.

Currently I have my TrayGetMsg and GUIGetMsg captures in my main program loop, working great, and once I go into the array/ GDI+ functions I tried switching it to an AdlibRegister call, unregistering it once completed. The problem with this is that it's adding ~10-20% more time into those functions, which I'd like to avoid. As I understand it, and from the helpfile: "This function automatically idles the CPU when required so that it can be safely used in tight loops without hogging all the CPU." From what I've read/ seen/ tested, this adds a 10ms sleep into the calls. I would rather avoid that sleep all together.

The array/ GDI+ function that I'm doing peg the CPU at 100% (for its core) anyways, so that's not a concern of mine. My only concern for this is speed (and having things be responsive to other actions).

Here's an example:
      Local $iBlockSize = 20, $iWidth = 1920, $iHeight = 1080, $aBigArray[$iWidth * $iHeight], $iPercentDone, $sLastMsg Local $aSmallerArray[Int(Ceiling($iWidth / $iBlockSize)) * Int(Ceiling($iHeight / $iBlockSize))] Local $sAdlib[] = ["Registered: ", "UnRegistered: ", "Registered to _FakeTray: "], $timer, $iIndexLength = UBound($aBigArray) Local $ixBlocks = Int(Ceiling($iWidth / $iBlockSize)), $iBlockIndex, $iBlockX, $iBlockY For $j = 0 To 2 If $j = 0 Then AdlibRegister("_CheckTray", 100) ElseIf $j = 1 Then AdlibUnRegister("_CheckTray") ElseIf $j = 2 Then AdlibRegister("_FakeTray", 100) EndIf $timer = TimerInit() For $i = 0 To $iIndexLength - 1 ; Loop through $aBigArray $aBigArray[$i] = Random(1, 10, 1) $iPercentDone = Floor(($i / $iIndexLength * 100)) ; Hopefully quick maths to get progress If $sLastMsg <> "We are " & $iPercentDone & "% done" Then ; Check if we're on a new percent $sLastMsg = "We are " & $iPercentDone & "% done" ; If so, update the msg ToolTip($sLastMsg, 0, 0) ; And display the current progress EndIf $y = Floor($i / $iWidth) ; Convert index to Y coordinate $x = Floor($i - ($y * $iWidth)) ; Convert index to X coordinate $iBlockX = Floor($x / $iBlockSize) ; Convert X coord to xBlock coord $iBlockY = Floor($y / $iBlockSize) ; Convert Y coord to yBlock coord $iBlockIndex = Int($iBlockX + ($iBlockY * $ixBlocks)) ; Convert into a blockIndex ;~ If Mod($i, 10000) = 0 Then ;~ ConsoleWrite($iBlockIndex & " - " & $i & @CRLF) ;~ EndIf $aSmallerArray[$iBlockIndex] += Int($aBigArray[$i]) ; Add into $aSmallerArray Next ConsoleWrite("Time to run with Adlib" & $sAdlib[$j] & TimerDiff($timer) & @CRLF) Next Func _CheckTray() Switch TrayGetMsg() Case "Meow" Return Case "Woof" Return EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>_CheckTray Func _FakeTray() Local $sMeow = "Oink" Switch $sMeow Case "Meow" Return Case "Woof" Return EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>_FakeTray Exit On my system, this takes ~1 minute to run, output:

Time to run with AdlibRegistered: 19649.335 Time to run with AdlibUnRegistered: 16264.4124 Time to run with AdlibRegistered to _FakeTray: 16860.1283 >Exit code: 0 Time: 53.92 As you can see, it's ~20.8% faster without the Adlib check, and ~16.5% faster using a (hopefully) reproduction of TrayGetMsg() without the built in sleep. These timings vary, but it's consistently much faster without the TrayGetMsg() sleep (unless it's just that slow). I've used the OnEventModes, and those also slow down performance, more so than just using the GetMsgs, so those are out (but effective, and pretty easy to use).
    • rm4453
      By rm4453
      I have a table I am parsing, to find specific vehicle information. I am unable to get _ArrayFindAll to return the only valid result with my test data.
      Below is a sample of the table's HTML:
      <td class="textCenter">2010</td> <td>TOYOTA</td> <td>TACOMA 4X4 DB</td> <td></td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">80,975</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 308 --> <td class="textCenter">2010</td> <td>TOYOTA</td> <td>TACOMA 4X4 RG</td> <td></td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">R</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">5</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">95,224</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$9,500</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 309 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>BUICK</td> <td>REGAL</td> <td>CXL RL4</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">102,694</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$5,000</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 310 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>AVALANCH 4X4 CR</td> <td>LS</td> <td>GRAY</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">64,759</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,300</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 311 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>EQUINOX AWD 4C</td> <td>LT W/2LT</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">AWD</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">91,896</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$4,400</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 312 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>TAHOE 4X4 V8</td> <td>LTZ</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>C</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>N</td> <td class="textCenter">MR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">126,982</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$17,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 313 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LT</td> <td>GRAY</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">O</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">60,303</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$18,100</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 314 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LT</td> <td>SILVER</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">O</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">89,403</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$15,900</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 315 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LTZ</td> <td>BLUE</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">53,087</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$17,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 316 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>3500 CUTAWAY</td> <td>WORK VAN</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td>N</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">202,477</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 317 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHRYSLER</td> <td>TOWN &amp; COUNTRY</td> <td>TOURING</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">198,541</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$1,900</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 318 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>DODGE</td> <td>DURANGO AWD V6</td> <td>CREW</td> <td>BLUE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">AWD</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">176,036</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 319 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>FOCUS</td> <td>SE</td> <td>SILVER</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">101,929</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$3,100</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 320 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>FUSION FWD 4C</td> <td>SEL</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">78,290</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$5,500</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 321 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>F150 4X4 CR</td> <td>XLT</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">70,909</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,000</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 322 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>MUSTANG V6 CPE</td> <td>V6 PREMIUM</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">2</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">92,531</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 323 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>GMC</td> <td>ACADIA FWD</td> <td>SLE</td> <td>RED</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">79,199</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$10,700</td> A picture of the table test data is attached here:

Here is the _query function, and all other relevant code that I can share.

Func _query($aSel, $aUrls) $oIE = _login() If $oIE = "Return" Then Return EndIf $j = 0 While $j < UBound($aSel) - 1 $i = 1 $aucID ;Unable To Share What This Is Other Than Var Name. _IENavigate($oIE, "Something" & $aucID[0] & "Something") _IELoadWait($oIE, 100, 2000) $oObj = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 3) $cars = _IETableWriteToArray_ProgressBar($oObj, True, "Processing Requested Information!") ;<---- Modified Version See Post For It: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/195335-solved-how-to-add-a-progress-bar-to-_ietablewritetoarray/?tab=comments#comment-1400699 $carsYear = _filter($cars, 0, 0, GUICtrlRead($year)) $carsMake = _filter($carsYear, 0, 1, GUICtrlRead($make)) Global $carsModel = _filter($carsMake, 0, 2, GUICtrlRead($model)) $i = 0 $engine = GUICtrlRead($engine) If $engine <> "" Then While $i < StringLen($engine) $carsEngine = _filter($carsModel, 0, 6 + $i, StringLeft($engine, 1)) ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model Before Array Delete") $x = 1 While $x <= UBound($carsModel) _ArrayDelete($carsModel, $x) $x += 1 WEnd ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model After Array Delete") ;_ArrayConcatenate($carsModel, $carsEngine) ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model After Concatenate") $engine = StringTrimLeft($engine, 1) $i += 1 WEnd Else Dim $carsEngine[1][16] EndIf _ArrayConcatenate($carsEngine, $carsModel) _ArrayDisplay($carsEngine, "Cars Engine") Dim $carsDriveTrain[1][16] Dim $carsDriveTrain2[1][16] $driveTrainVal = GUICtrlRead($driveTrain) If $driveTrainVal = "4x4" Or $driveTrainVal = "awd" Then $carsDriveTrain = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, "4") $carsDriveTrain2 = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, "a") ;~ _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain, "Drive Train Before") ;~ If @error Then ;~ MsgBox("", "", "Cars Drive Train Error: " & @error) ;~ EndIf ;~ _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain2, "Drive Train2 Before") ;~ If @error Then ;~ MsgBox("", "", "Cars Drive Train 2 Error: " & @error) ;~ EndIf _ArrayConcatenate($carsDriveTrain, $carsDriveTrain2) _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain, "Drive Train After Concat") ElseIf $driveTrainVal = "" Then _ArrayConcatenate($carsDriveTrain, $carsEngine) Else $carsDriveTrain = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, $driveTrain) EndIf Dim $carsOdom[1][16] $min = GUICtrlRead($odomMin) $max = GUICtrlRead($odomMax) For $i = 0 To UBound($carsDriveTrain) - 1 If $carsDriveTrain[$i][14] > $min And $carsDriveTrain[$i][14] < $max Then _ArrayAdd($carsOdom, $carsDriveTrain[$i]) MsgBox("", "", "ADDED!") EndIf Next _ArrayDisplay($carsOdom, "Cars Odom") $j += 1 WEnd _IEQuit($oIE) EndFunc ;==>_query Func _filter($tofilter, $xpos1, $ypos1, $str) ;~ If UBound($tofilter, 1) <= 1 Then ;~ $endx = 0 ;~ Else ;~ $endx = UBound($tofilter, 1) - 1 ;~ EndIf ;~ $cars = _ArrayFindAll($tofilter, $str, $tofilter[$xpos1][$ypos1], $tofilter[$endx][$ypos1], 0, 1, $ypos1, False) $cars = _ArrayFindAll($tofilter, $str, Default, Default, 0, 1, $ypos1) Dim $carsFiltered[1][16] = [["a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g", "h", "i", "j", "k", "l", "m", "n", "o", "p"]] ;_ArrayDisplay($carsFiltered) $i = 0 $uBound = UBound($cars) - 1 While $i < $uBound $filtered = _ArrayExtract($tofilter, $cars[$i], $cars[$i], 0, 15) ;_ArrayDisplay($filtered, "_filter Array of Filtered") _ArrayConcatenate($carsFiltered, $filtered) $i += 1 WEnd _ArrayDelete($carsFiltered, 0) Return $carsFiltered EndFunc ;==>_filter  
      If you know of a more efficient way of doing this please let me know would be more than happy to chew down my inefficiency while learning! (It's like my grandpa used to say, "The only criticism I can't use is that which is not given to me.")

The Item an I am using to test the filter is:

• rm4453
      By rm4453
      Hello,

I am currently writing a program that parses a massive table from a website, and need a way to add a progress bar while parsing.
      I am currently using the function _IETableWriteToArray($oObj, True) to parse the array. I need the progress bar to update as the table is parsed, not just at the end of the parsing.
      Any help at all would be very much appreciated!

*EDIT --> The array I am left with after parsing is $array[0-50000][16]
    • Schneeflocke
      By Schneeflocke
      #RequireAdmin
      #include <NomadMemory.au3>
      $Value = _Pointer()
      MsgBox(0,"", "Value: " = $Value)
      Func _Pointer()
      Global $iBase = 0x7FF649DB0000, $iStaticofsset = 0x01559C08
      Global $hOpen, $sRead
      $hOpen = _MemoryOpen(ProcessExists("Tutorial-i386.exe"))
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x70
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0xA0
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x20
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x1B0
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x40
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x10
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x368
      $sValue = _Memoryread($sRead, $hOpen, 'Float')
      _MemoryClose($hOpen)
      Return $sValue
      EndFunc
      I Would like to create an Round Timer and Kers BoT for Assetto Corsa.
      Intelliboost need too many Performance