Sign in to follow this  
XuxinhaKill

How can I stop any function that is running and restart main function?

XuxinhaKill

How can I stop any function that is running and restart main function?

My program keeps stacking points to go back, isn't it? How can I fix it?

HotKeySet("{F8}", "StartStop")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")
Global $status = -1, $cont

Tray()
Main()

Func Main()
    $cont = 0
    While 1
        If $status = 1 Then Cont100()
        Switch TrayGetMsg()
            Case $ExitTray
                Exit
            Case $OptionsTray
                MsgBox(0, "Options", "Options")
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func Cont100()
    While $cont < 100
        SplashTextOn("", $cont+1, 100, 50, 0, 0)
        $cont += 1
        Sleep(1000)
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func Tray()
    Opt("TrayMenuMode",1)
    Global $OptionsTray = TrayCreateItem("Options")
    Global $ExitTray = TrayCreateItem("Exit")
    TraySetToolTip("NeoBux Bot - By FiMo")
EndFunc

Func StartStop()
    $status *= -1
    Main()
EndFunc

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc
Edited by XuxinhaKill

Melba23

XuxinhaKill,

I recommend reading the Interrupting a running function tutorial in the Wiki. :)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

XuxinhaKill

XuxinhaKill,

I recommend reading the Interrupting a running function tutorial in the Wiki. :)

M23

I read everything and what I understood is that I need to check the flag within each function/loop ... I wish it was not necessary

Any other idea? Thanks Melba23

Melba23

XuxinhaKill.

You understood correctly - the tutorial shows what is possible. :)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• chacoya121
      By chacoya121
      can someone plz explain how WinAPI work and some example script plz
    • krasnoshtan
      By krasnoshtan
      Hello forum users!
      At some point I had a need to restart my script. Is it possible to do this with autoit or do I need to connect additional scripts like .cmd or .bat?
      For example: i have only script.au3 and it's running. Wich code shoud i use to exit from the script and start it again?
    • watchoverme
      By watchoverme
      hi all, how can i move mouse to the place where pixel changes

While Sleep (3000)
      $pix = PixelChecksum(0,0,55,55)
      If IsArray($pix) = True Then
      MouseMove($pix [0],$pix[1])
      EndIf
      WEnd
    • Amixg
      By Amixg
      Hi! I have another problem with AutoIT.  You see, I'm still the one who's just starting out with this great programming language. I have a problem with AutoIT, it seems not to recognize the "StringReplace" function even when it is by default. The code was made half in KODA and half of my own. It is a software programmed for the Italian language (I am Italian) and translate the SMS language into Italian correct. Would you help me? Thanks in advance.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $hull = "hello" StringReplace($hull, "hello", "hellx") $Form1 = GUICreate("Linguaggio SMS A Italiano", 507, 498, 192, 124) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 24, 40, 465, 177) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Inserisci qui il testo che non riesci a capire:", 24, 8, 205, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ecco il testo tradotto(non toccare questo campo):", 27, 237, 237, 17) $Edit2 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 24, 264, 465, 137) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Traduci", 104, 424, 249, 49) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "qlc", "qualcuno") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "qls", "qualcosa") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ke", "che") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "x", "per") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "pls", "per favore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tu6", "tu sei") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "zzz", "mi fai dormire") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "hagn", "Buonanotte") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tvtb", "Ti voglio tanto bene") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tat", "Ti amo tanto") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "lafs", "Amore a prima vista") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "fli?", "Flirtiamo?") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "msidt", "Mi sono innamorato di te") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ba", "Bacio") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "midi", "Mi dispiace.") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ntm", "Non ti merito") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tdp", "Togliti dai piedi.") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "amò", "Amore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ap", "A presto!") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cmq", "comunque") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cvd", "Ci vediamo dopo") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "Tvb", "Ti voglio bene") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "nn", "non") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "risp", "rispondimi") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cel", "cellulare") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "dom", "qualcosa") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "nm", "numero") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "fv", "favore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "-male", "meno male") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "disc", "discoteca") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "se#", "settimana") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "+ o -", "più o meno") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ts", "torno subito") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tvtbcoa", "Ti voglio tanto bene come amica") EndSwitch WEnd  
    • Ignacio
      By Ignacio
      Hello, and good day
      Im trying to make a sentence autocompleter so that when you type certain words (or commands) the scripts, and im in need of help/pointers
      That is what i have at the time and the issues i have currently is that:
      - I cant find an easy way to reset the counter to 0 in case a different letter from those are pressed ( tried NOT _ispressed but i think i got it wrong)
      -Is there another way to detect the key press that _ispressed? (i couldnt find it so far), since i feel like it is too clunky ( although maybe that is just me and my way to code)
      - for some reason the hex code (6F) for the / (divide nume pad) isnt working for me

Im thinking of making a text file with some words to use them as variables/comparations  (so that at least removes the need of a variable for the words in the script) and make the script make a temporal text file to save the input and then compare it with the other one. But i dont know if that is a good approach.
      Thanks for your time and patience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.