Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lesopa

Pixelbot Not Looping

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi there! Hope someone can help me.

Since some days iam trying to make a pixel bot, but i have a problem. When my pixelbot doesnt find the pixel that i choose, it stops, it dont even search the pixel that i choose if it appears.

Edited by Jos
- removed code

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

lesopa, I will help you fix this but this thread will probably be locked. Email me at ----- . Can you explain to me your bot logic in a summary in your email ? thanks

Edited by Jos
removed email

Why do you think this thread will get locked? Is it game related?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Hi there! Hope someone can help me.

Since some days iam trying to make a pixel bot, but i have a problem. When my pixelbot doesnt find the pixel that i choose, it stops, it dont even search the pixel that i choose if it appears.

Please read the forum rules.

lesopa, I will help you fix this but this thread will probably be locked. Email me at ...... . Can you explain to me your bot logic in a summary in your email ? thanks

Good to see you read it. not if it is smart to offer help publicly knowing it is not allowed here.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)