How to Transfer SQLlite data to EXCEL?

Helo again, i trying to find a code in the forum that transfer my sql data to excel but i can't find one, i only find Exel to SQL. bacause i need my sqllite data to be in excel so that i can submit it to my fellow.

You can read the data from SQLLite into an internal array.

Once you have it in an array, just write it out to Excel, using a function similar to this:

func ExcelPrint($InArray)
$sFilePath = @TempDir & "\Temp.xls"
If Not _FileCreate($sFilePath) Then ;Create an .XLS file to attach to
MsgBox(4096, "Error", " Error Creating File - " & @error)
return 1
EndIf
_ExcelBookOpen($sFilePath)
$oExcel = _ExcelBookAttach("Temp.xls", "FileName") ;with $s_mode = "FileName" ==> Name of the open workbook
_ExcelWriteSheetFromArray($oExcel, $inArray, 1, 1, 0, 0)
EndFunc

If the _ExcelWriteSheetFromArray function is too slow you can find some much faster versions on the forum or in my ExcelEX UDF.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Yup, it is slow, ok ill download and try yours, Thanks ^_^

ohh, what function in your ExcellEX i should use in replacement with Clark function, and try to run the Excel_Export it has an error.

C:Documents and SettingsBolima FamilyMy DocumentsDownloadsExcel Rewrite.au3(289,56) : ERROR: ObjGet() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

$oWorkbook = ObjGet("", $sCLSID_Workbook, $iCount + 1)

Thanks in advance.

Edited by reybol7

Yup, it is slow, ok ill download and try yours, Thanks ^_^

ohh, what function in your ExcellEX i should use in replacement with Clark function, and try to run the Excel_Export it has an error.

C:Documents and SettingsBolima FamilyMy DocumentsDownloadsExcel Rewrite.au3(289,56) : ERROR: ObjGet() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

$oWorkbook = ObjGet("", $sCLSID_Workbook, $iCount + 1)

Sorry, my bad. I forgot to mention that you need the latest Beta version of Autoit to run this UDF.

The replacement function is _Excel_RangeWrite.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Here you get the latest beta version.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki