Sign in to follow this  
Relive

Loop at current object variable's position

Relive

An IE link collection $oLinks is being looped by a $oLink with a for-in loop. An if statement is used such that when the $oLink.href matches a string reg. exp., it will do a set of statements. The set of statements is this:

$a = 1
do
$matchpic = StringRegExp($oLink + $a.href, '(http://t2.imgchili.com/)(\d+)(\/)(\d+)(_)')
$a += 1
until $matchpic = 1

But the error is that $a is not an object variable.

After a match has been found, this $oLink is _paused_ at the current position inside this collection (I believe). How do I loop at the current $oLink?

Xenobiologist

You are setting $a = 1 right before the do while loop. So, it is an normal variable (integer).

Second, are you sure to use the $oLink "plus" ... not & ?

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Relive

You are setting $a = 1 right before the do while loop. So, it is an normal variable (integer).

Second, are you sure to use the $oLink "plus" ... not & ?

I need to declare the $a or else I'll get an error if I just leave the $a += 1 by itself.

Well I assume $oLink is some value. So $oLink + $a will be another value. Of course that wouldn't work so I need a way to loop through this current $oLink.

jdelaney

Without knowing how you come up with $oLink, we can't really help you.

Here is an example of using the IE.au3 UDF:

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate("yoururl")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$oColLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
For $oLink In $oColLinks
 If StringRegExp($oLink.href, '(http://t2.imgchili.com/)(\d+)(\/)(\d+)(_)', 0) Then
  ; whatever you want to do
 EndIf
Next

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Relive

For those of you who are confused, here's the part I'm talking about:

For $curr_page = $max_page To 1 Step -1
Local $oIE = _IECreate($page & $curr_page)
Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
Local $iNumLinks = @extended ;extends to the maximum value of links in $oLinks
$linkCol = _ExcelBookNew(1)
WinSetState($linkCol, "", @SW_SHOWMINIMIZED)

$lkcnt = 1 ;counts links

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, "@@@@@@@@@@ " & $page & $curr_page & " @@@@@@@@@@", $row, 1)

For $oLink In $oLinks ;"for a sub-object in the object"
$isMatched = StringRegExp($oLink.href, '(http://examplelink.com/articles/)(\d+)(\/)')
If $isMatched = 1 Then

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, $oLink.href, $lkcnt + 1, 2) ;writes link since row 2, and constantly on col 2

$a = 1
do
$matchpic = StringRegExp($oLink + $a.href, '(http://t2.imgchili.com/)(\d+)(\/)(\d+)(_)')
$a += 1
until $matchpic = 1
_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, $oLink.href, $lkcnt + 1, 1) ;writes link since row 2, and constantly on col 1

EndIf
Next

_IEQuit($oIE)
Next
Edited by Relive

jdelaney

I'm still not understanding what you need. Please explain it.

You cannot add 1 to the $oLink...it is an object, not a 'value'. What are you trying to accomplish by the $oLink + a.href...also, since a is not a dom object, you can't use the dom property .href on it...it's just an integer held in a variable.

Explain, very thoroughly, what your do loop is attempting.

edit: if the link's href is already matched on one URL, how are you able to match it to a second URL? Are you trying to continue the link collection loop, relative to the current match? You would need to do something like this for nested collection loops:

For $oLink In $oLinks ;"for a sub-object in the object"
$isMatched = StringRegExp($oLink.href, '')
If $isMatched = 1 Then
For $oLink_a in $oLinks
    ; your code
Next
EndIf
Next

here we go, i think this is what you need...you can use an integer to loop through the collection...I'm not aware of any property to get the current itteration from within a collection, but if you create your own integer to count that, you may then use that as your $i starting point:

Local $oIE = _IECreate("google.com")
 _IELoadWait($oIE)
 Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
 For $i = 0 To $oLinks.length - 1
  ConsoleWrite($oLinks.item($i).href & @CRLF)
 Next
Edited by jdelaney

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Relive

Thank you, very nice solutions. I wasn't aware of the other objects.

As I was awaiting replies, I also came up with a distinct solution:

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, "@@@@@@@@@@ " & $page & $curr_page & " @@@@@@@@@@", $row, 1)

Global $href_array[$iNumLinks]
$a = 0
For $oLink In $oLinks
$href_array[$a] = $oLink.href
;MsgBox(0, '', $href_array[$a])
$a += 1
Next

For $b = 0 To $iNumLinks-1 Step 1
$isMatched = StringRegExp($href_array[$b], '(http://examplelink.com/articles/)(\d+)(\/)')
If $isMatched = 1 Then

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, $href_array[$b], $lkcnt + 1, 2) ;writes link since row 2, and constantly on col 2

$d = 0
for $c = $b to $iNumLinks-1 Step 1 ;continues loop at $b
$matchpic = StringInStr($href_array[$c], "imgchili")
if $matchpic >= 1 then $d += 1
if $d = 3 then ExitLoop ;when done searching for the 3rd pic, exit this loop
next

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, $href_array[$c], $lkcnt + 1, 1) ;writes link since row 2, and constantly on col 1.
;range exceeds because the for loop went through the rest of the array...

EndIf
Next

The method used here is to loop through each $oLink.href while storing into each array index. From there, I can easily accomplish what I was trying to do in the first place.

Edited by Relive

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• rm4453
      By rm4453
      I have a table I am parsing, to find specific vehicle information. I am unable to get _ArrayFindAll to return the only valid result with my test data.
      Below is a sample of the table's HTML:
      <td class="textCenter">2010</td> <td>TOYOTA</td> <td>TACOMA 4X4 DB</td> <td></td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">80,975</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 308 --> <td class="textCenter">2010</td> <td>TOYOTA</td> <td>TACOMA 4X4 RG</td> <td></td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">R</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">5</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">95,224</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$9,500</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 309 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>BUICK</td> <td>REGAL</td> <td>CXL RL4</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">102,694</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$5,000</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 310 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>AVALANCH 4X4 CR</td> <td>LS</td> <td>GRAY</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">64,759</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,300</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 311 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>EQUINOX AWD 4C</td> <td>LT W/2LT</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">AWD</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">91,896</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$4,400</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 312 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>TAHOE 4X4 V8</td> <td>LTZ</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>C</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>N</td> <td class="textCenter">MR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">126,982</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$17,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 313 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LT</td> <td>GRAY</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">O</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">60,303</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$18,100</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 314 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LT</td> <td>SILVER</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">O</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">89,403</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$15,900</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 315 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LTZ</td> <td>BLUE</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">53,087</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$17,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 316 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>3500 CUTAWAY</td> <td>WORK VAN</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td>N</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">202,477</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 317 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHRYSLER</td> <td>TOWN &amp; COUNTRY</td> <td>TOURING</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">198,541</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$1,900</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 318 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>DODGE</td> <td>DURANGO AWD V6</td> <td>CREW</td> <td>BLUE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">AWD</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">176,036</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 319 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>FOCUS</td> <td>SE</td> <td>SILVER</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">101,929</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$3,100</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 320 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>FUSION FWD 4C</td> <td>SEL</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">78,290</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$5,500</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 321 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>F150 4X4 CR</td> <td>XLT</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">70,909</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,000</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 322 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>MUSTANG V6 CPE</td> <td>V6 PREMIUM</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">2</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">92,531</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 323 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>GMC</td> <td>ACADIA FWD</td> <td>SLE</td> <td>RED</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">79,199</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$10,700</td> A picture of the table test data is attached here:

Here is the _query function, and all other relevant code that I can share.

Func _query($aSel, $aUrls) $oIE = _login() If $oIE = "Return" Then Return EndIf $j = 0 While $j < UBound($aSel) - 1 $i = 1 $aucID ;Unable To Share What This Is Other Than Var Name. _IENavigate($oIE, "Something" & $aucID[0] & "Something") _IELoadWait($oIE, 100, 2000) $oObj = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 3) $cars = _IETableWriteToArray_ProgressBar($oObj, True, "Processing Requested Information!") ;<---- Modified Version See Post For It: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/195335-solved-how-to-add-a-progress-bar-to-_ietablewritetoarray/?tab=comments#comment-1400699 $carsYear = _filter($cars, 0, 0, GUICtrlRead($year)) $carsMake = _filter($carsYear, 0, 1, GUICtrlRead($make)) Global $carsModel = _filter($carsMake, 0, 2, GUICtrlRead($model)) $i = 0 $engine = GUICtrlRead($engine) If $engine <> "" Then While $i < StringLen($engine) $carsEngine = _filter($carsModel, 0, 6 + $i, StringLeft($engine, 1)) ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model Before Array Delete") $x = 1 While $x <= UBound($carsModel) _ArrayDelete($carsModel, $x) $x += 1 WEnd ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model After Array Delete") ;_ArrayConcatenate($carsModel, $carsEngine) ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model After Concatenate") $engine = StringTrimLeft($engine, 1) $i += 1 WEnd Else Dim $carsEngine[1][16] EndIf _ArrayConcatenate($carsEngine, $carsModel) _ArrayDisplay($carsEngine, "Cars Engine") Dim $carsDriveTrain[1][16] Dim $carsDriveTrain2[1][16] $driveTrainVal = GUICtrlRead($driveTrain) If $driveTrainVal = "4x4" Or $driveTrainVal = "awd" Then $carsDriveTrain = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, "4") $carsDriveTrain2 = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, "a") ;~ _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain, "Drive Train Before") ;~ If @error Then ;~ MsgBox("", "", "Cars Drive Train Error: " & @error) ;~ EndIf ;~ _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain2, "Drive Train2 Before") ;~ If @error Then ;~ MsgBox("", "", "Cars Drive Train 2 Error: " & @error) ;~ EndIf _ArrayConcatenate($carsDriveTrain, $carsDriveTrain2) _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain, "Drive Train After Concat") ElseIf $driveTrainVal = "" Then _ArrayConcatenate($carsDriveTrain, $carsEngine) Else $carsDriveTrain = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, $driveTrain) EndIf Dim $carsOdom[1][16] $min = GUICtrlRead($odomMin) $max = GUICtrlRead($odomMax) For $i = 0 To UBound($carsDriveTrain) - 1 If $carsDriveTrain[$i][14] > $min And $carsDriveTrain[$i][14] < $max Then _ArrayAdd($carsOdom, $carsDriveTrain[$i]) MsgBox("", "", "ADDED!") EndIf Next _ArrayDisplay($carsOdom, "Cars Odom") $j += 1 WEnd _IEQuit($oIE) EndFunc ;==>_query Func _filter($tofilter, $xpos1, $ypos1, $str) ;~ If UBound($tofilter, 1) <= 1 Then ;~ $endx = 0 ;~ Else ;~ $endx = UBound($tofilter, 1) - 1 ;~ EndIf ;~ $cars = _ArrayFindAll($tofilter, $str, $tofilter[$xpos1][$ypos1], $tofilter[$endx][$ypos1], 0, 1, $ypos1, False) $cars = _ArrayFindAll($tofilter, $str, Default, Default, 0, 1, $ypos1) Dim $carsFiltered[1][16] = [["a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g", "h", "i", "j", "k", "l", "m", "n", "o", "p"]] ;_ArrayDisplay($carsFiltered) $i = 0 $uBound = UBound($cars) - 1 While $i < $uBound $filtered = _ArrayExtract($tofilter, $cars[$i], $cars[$i], 0, 15) ;_ArrayDisplay($filtered, "_filter Array of Filtered") _ArrayConcatenate($carsFiltered, $filtered) $i += 1 WEnd _ArrayDelete($carsFiltered, 0) Return $carsFiltered EndFunc ;==>_filter  
      If you know of a more efficient way of doing this please let me know would be more than happy to chew down my inefficiency while learning! (It's like my grandpa used to say, "The only criticism I can't use is that which is not given to me.")

The Item an I am using to test the filter is:

• rm4453
      By rm4453
      Hello,

I am currently writing a program that parses a massive table from a website, and need a way to add a progress bar while parsing.
      I am currently using the function _IETableWriteToArray($oObj, True) to parse the array. I need the progress bar to update as the table is parsed, not just at the end of the parsing.
      Any help at all would be very much appreciated!

*EDIT --> The array I am left with after parsing is $array[0-50000][16]
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I have a goofy problem. I am hoping someone could shed some light. The example is not going around the text box. It is way off. 
      I have seen some post blaming IE 11, however I have IE11 on my desktop and it works fine.
      Is there anything I can do that might fix this? 

; Open a browser with the form example and get a reference to the form ; textarea element. Get the coordinates and dimensions of the text area, ; outline its shape with the mouse and come to rest in the center #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IE_Example("form") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "ExampleForm") Local $oTextArea = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "textareaExample") ; Get coordinates and dimensions of the textarea Local $iScreenX = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "screenx") Local $iScreenY = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "screeny") Local $iWidth = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "width") Local $iHeight = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "height") ; Outline the textarea with the mouse, come to rest in the center Local $iMousespeed = 50 MouseMove($iScreenX, $iScreenY, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth, $iScreenY, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth, $iScreenY + $iHeight, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX, $iScreenY + $iHeight, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX, $iScreenY, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth / 2, $iScreenY + $iHeight / 2, $iMousespeed)  

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      So I have two things I am trying to click.
      Policy which works.
      $oInputs3 = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $oInput3 in $oInputs3 If StringStripWS($oInput3.innertext,1) = "Policy" Then $target = $oInput3 _IELoadWait($target,"",70000) ExitLoop EndIf Next _IEAction($target, "click")  

And Add Insurance which I havent been able to get to work. 
      $oInputs2 = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $oInput2 in $oInputs2 If StringStripWS($oInput2.innertext,1) = "Add Insurance" Then $target = $oInput2 _IELoadWait($target,"",70000) ExitLoop EndIf Next _IEAction($target, "click")

Any Ideas on what I am doing wrong?  I feel like it might be the spaces between >  Add Insurance  < but I am not sure. 
    • FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      I'm trying to read a div element and wait until it hits 100%.
      The structure is like :
      <div class="progress-bar" style="width: 48.0219%;  overflow: hidden; "></div>
      And want to wait until :
      <div class="progress-bar" style="width: 100%;  overflow: hidden; "></div>
      because afther this there will be an redirection whish i don't know the URL from and want to catsh this URL.
      And want to push a button on this redidertion page.

Is there a best pratice way how to do this or is there a better way to wait for the redirection?
      Maybe wait until button exist or something?

Does anybody could give me some tips about this challange?

thnx in advanced.

#include <IE.au3> Global $IE_flvto = _IECreate("https://www.website.com/",0,1,1,1) Global $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($IE_flvto, "convertForm") Global $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "convertUrl") _IEFormElementSetValue ($oText, "some text") _IEFormSubmit($oForm) ;wait for redirection ;if redirection loaded push button