Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Relive

Loop at current object variable's position

7 posts in this topic

An IE link collection $oLinks is being looped by a $oLink with a for-in loop. An if statement is used such that when the $oLink.href matches a string reg. exp., it will do a set of statements. The set of statements is this:

$a = 1
do
$matchpic = StringRegExp($oLink + $a.href, '(http://t2.imgchili.com/)(\d+)(\/)(\d+)(_)')
$a += 1
until $matchpic = 1

But the error is that $a is not an object variable.

After a match has been found, this $oLink is _paused_ at the current position inside this collection (I believe). How do I loop at the current $oLink?

You are setting $a = 1 right before the do while loop. So, it is an normal variable (integer).

Second, are you sure to use the $oLink "plus" ... not & ?

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

You are setting $a = 1 right before the do while loop. So, it is an normal variable (integer).

Second, are you sure to use the $oLink "plus" ... not & ?

I need to declare the $a or else I'll get an error if I just leave the $a += 1 by itself.

Well I assume $oLink is some value. So $oLink + $a will be another value. Of course that wouldn't work so I need a way to loop through this current $oLink.

Without knowing how you come up with $oLink, we can't really help you.

Here is an example of using the IE.au3 UDF:

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate("yoururl")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$oColLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
For $oLink In $oColLinks
 If StringRegExp($oLink.href, '(http://t2.imgchili.com/)(\d+)(\/)(\d+)(_)', 0) Then
  ; whatever you want to do
 EndIf
Next

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

For those of you who are confused, here's the part I'm talking about:

For $curr_page = $max_page To 1 Step -1
Local $oIE = _IECreate($page & $curr_page)
Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
Local $iNumLinks = @extended ;extends to the maximum value of links in $oLinks
$linkCol = _ExcelBookNew(1)
WinSetState($linkCol, "", @SW_SHOWMINIMIZED)

$lkcnt = 1 ;counts links

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, "@@@@@@@@@@ " & $page & $curr_page & " @@@@@@@@@@", $row, 1)

For $oLink In $oLinks ;"for a sub-object in the object"
$isMatched = StringRegExp($oLink.href, '(http://examplelink.com/articles/)(\d+)(\/)')
If $isMatched = 1 Then

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, $oLink.href, $lkcnt + 1, 2) ;writes link since row 2, and constantly on col 2

$a = 1
do
$matchpic = StringRegExp($oLink + $a.href, '(http://t2.imgchili.com/)(\d+)(\/)(\d+)(_)')
$a += 1
until $matchpic = 1
_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, $oLink.href, $lkcnt + 1, 1) ;writes link since row 2, and constantly on col 1

EndIf
Next

_IEQuit($oIE)
Next
Edited by Relive

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

I'm still not understanding what you need. Please explain it.

You cannot add 1 to the $oLink...it is an object, not a 'value'. What are you trying to accomplish by the $oLink + a.href...also, since a is not a dom object, you can't use the dom property .href on it...it's just an integer held in a variable.

Explain, very thoroughly, what your do loop is attempting.

edit: if the link's href is already matched on one URL, how are you able to match it to a second URL? Are you trying to continue the link collection loop, relative to the current match? You would need to do something like this for nested collection loops:

For $oLink In $oLinks ;"for a sub-object in the object"
$isMatched = StringRegExp($oLink.href, '')
If $isMatched = 1 Then
For $oLink_a in $oLinks
    ; your code
Next
EndIf
Next

here we go, i think this is what you need...you can use an integer to loop through the collection...I'm not aware of any property to get the current itteration from within a collection, but if you create your own integer to count that, you may then use that as your $i starting point:

Local $oIE = _IECreate("google.com")
 _IELoadWait($oIE)
 Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
 For $i = 0 To $oLinks.length - 1
  ConsoleWrite($oLinks.item($i).href & @CRLF)
 Next
Edited by jdelaney

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

Thank you, very nice solutions. I wasn't aware of the other objects.

As I was awaiting replies, I also came up with a distinct solution:

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, "@@@@@@@@@@ " & $page & $curr_page & " @@@@@@@@@@", $row, 1)

Global $href_array[$iNumLinks]
$a = 0
For $oLink In $oLinks
$href_array[$a] = $oLink.href
;MsgBox(0, '', $href_array[$a])
$a += 1
Next

For $b = 0 To $iNumLinks-1 Step 1
$isMatched = StringRegExp($href_array[$b], '(http://examplelink.com/articles/)(\d+)(\/)')
If $isMatched = 1 Then

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, $href_array[$b], $lkcnt + 1, 2) ;writes link since row 2, and constantly on col 2

$d = 0
for $c = $b to $iNumLinks-1 Step 1 ;continues loop at $b
$matchpic = StringInStr($href_array[$c], "imgchili")
if $matchpic >= 1 then $d += 1
if $d = 3 then ExitLoop ;when done searching for the 3rd pic, exit this loop
next

_ExcelWriteCell($linkCol, $href_array[$c], $lkcnt + 1, 1) ;writes link since row 2, and constantly on col 1.
;range exceeds because the for loop went through the rest of the array...

EndIf
Next

The method used here is to loop through each $oLink.href while storing into each array index. From there, I can easily accomplish what I was trying to do in the first place.

Edited by Relive

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      For the below form, I am able to automate using below code for textboxes.

#include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach("http://localhost:18170/MartAdmin/", "url") _IELoadWait($oIE) $Search = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"x-auto-16-input") _IEPropertySet($Search, 'innerText','Uday KIran') $Search = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"x-auto-18-input") _IEPropertySet($Search, 'innerText','Uday KIran') But for the Login button, there is no id or name.
      The html code when I click on Inspect element in browser, shown below.
      <button tabindex="0" class="x-btn-text" style="width: 64px; position: relative;" type="button">Log In</button> Please let me know how to click this.?

• jonson1986
      By jonson1986
      Hey,
      I'm trying to select language from drop-down menu on a webpage by _IEGetObjById but it's  not working, It mean autoit open the page but unable to select my desired value not even by matching text or by value, I'm looking for kind help...I've pastes my Autoit codes below along with source codes(using ie) of the webpage ;
      #include <IE.au3> $site = "http://example.com/upload" $oIE = _IECreate($site) $oDownloadSamples = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "language") $oDownloadSamplesSelect = _IETagNameGetCollection($oDownloadSamples, "select", "language") $oDownloadSamplesSelect.focus _IEFormElementOptionSelect($oDownloadSamplesSelect, "French", 1, "byText") Sleep (1000) _IEFormElementOptionSelect($oDownloadSamplesSelect, "2", 1, "byValue") HTML Codes using IE:
      <html> <head> <div class="form-row"> <div class="col-7"> <label>Language</label> <select name="language" class="select" id="language"> <option value="1">English</option> <option value="2">French</option> <option value="3">German</option> <option value="4">Italian</option> <option value="5">Japanese</option> <option value="6">Spanish</option> <option value="7">Russian</option> <option value="8">Hindi</option> <option value="9">Arabic</option> <option value="10">Chinese</option> <option value="11">Dutch</option> <option value="12">Finnish</option> <option value="13">Korean</option> <option value="14">Norwegian</option> <option value="15">Portuguese</option> <option value="16">Romanian</option> <option value="17">Serbian</option> <option value="18">Croatian</option> <option value="20">Polish</option> <option value="21">Afar</option> <option value="22">Abkhazian</option> <option value="23">Afrikaans</option> <option value="24">Amharic</option> <option value="25">Assamese</option> <option value="26">Aymara</option> <option value="27">Azerbaijani</option> <option value="28">Bashkir</option> <option value="29">Belarusian</option> <option value="30">Bulgarian</option> <option value="31">Bihari</option> <option value="32">Bislama</option> <option value="33">Bengali/Bangla</option> <option value="34">Tibetan</option> <option value="35">Breton</option> <option value="36">Catalan</option> <option value="37">Corsican</option> <option value="38">Czech</option> <option value="39">Welsh</option> <option value="40">Danish</option> <option value="41">Bhutani</option> <option value="42">Greek</option> <option value="43">Esperanto</option> <option value="44">Estonian</option> <option value="45">Basque</option> <option value="46">Persian</option> <option value="47">Fiji</option> <option value="48">Faeroese</option> <option value="49">Frisian</option> <option value="50">Irish</option> <option value="51">Scots/Gaelic</option> <option value="52">Galician</option> <option value="53">Guarani</option> <option value="54">Gujarati</option> <option value="55">Hausa</option> <option value="56">Hungarian</option> <option value="57">Armenian</option> <option value="58">Interlingua</option> <option value="59">Interlingue</option> <option value="60">Inupiak</option> <option value="61">Indonesian</option> <option value="62">Icelandic</option> <option value="63">Hebrew</option> <option value="64">Yiddish</option> <option value="65">Javanese</option> <option value="66">Georgian</option> <option value="67">Kazakh</option> <option value="68">Greenlandic</option> <option value="69">Cambodian</option> <option value="70">Kannada</option> <option value="71">Kashmiri</option> <option value="72">Kurdish</option> <option value="73">Kirghiz</option> <option value="74">Latin</option> <option value="75">Lingala</option> <option value="76">Laothian</option> <option value="77">Lithuanian</option> <option value="78">Latvian/Lettish</option> <option value="79">Malagasy</option> <option value="80">Maori</option> <option value="81">Macedonian</option> <option value="82">Malayalam</option> <option value="83">Mongolian</option> <option value="84">Moldavian</option> <option value="85">Marathi</option> <option value="86">Malay</option> <option value="87">Maltese</option> <option value="88">Burmese</option> <option value="89">Nauru</option> <option value="90">Nepali</option> <option value="91">Occitan</option> <option value="92">(Afan)/Oromoor/Oriya</option> <option value="93">Punjabi</option> <option value="94">Pashto/Pushto</option> <option value="95">Quechua</option> <option value="96">Rhaeto-Romance</option> <option value="97">Kirundi</option> <option value="98">Kinyarwanda</option> <option value="99">Sanskrit</option> <option value="100">Sindhi</option> <option value="101">Sangro</option> <option value="102">Serbo-Croatian</option> <option value="103">Singhalese</option> <option value="104">Slovak</option> <option value="105">Slovenian</option> <option value="106">Samoan</option> <option value="107">Shona</option> <option value="108">Somali</option> <option value="109">Albanian</option> <option value="110">Siswati</option> <option value="111">Sesotho</option> <option value="112">Sundanese</option> <option value="113">Swedish</option> <option value="114">Swahili</option> <option value="115">Tamil</option> <option value="116">Telugu</option> <option value="117">Tajik</option> <option value="118">Thai</option> <option value="119">Tigrinya</option> <option value="120">Turkmen</option> <option value="121">Tagalog</option> <option value="122">Setswana</option> <option value="123">Tonga</option> <option value="124">Turkish</option> <option value="125">Tsonga</option> <option value="126">Tatar</option> <option value="127">Twi</option> <option value="128">Ukrainian</option> <option value="129">Urdu</option> <option value="130">Uzbek</option> <option value="131">Vietnamese</option> <option value="132">Volapuk</option> <option value="133">Wolof</option> <option value="134">Xhosa</option> <option value="135">Yoruba</option> <option value="136">Zulu</option> <option value="19">Other</option> </select> </div> </main> </body> </html>  
    • kawliga751
      By kawliga751
      I am trying to script the opening of multiple tabs in IE with each tab having a separate login/password. I have been able to make a successful script that will open 3 separate IE sessions with the correct webpage and login or a script that will open 3 tabs in one session (which I want) but will not login. I have tried _IECreate, IEAttach etc. This is the script I am currently using . 
      #include <IE.au3> Const $navOpenInNewTab = 0x0800 Dim $oIE = _IECreate('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/AAAA/index.htm') ;$o_IE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/yyyyyyy/LogInSAG/login.asp', $navOpenInNewTab) ;$o_IE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/yyyyyyy/LogInSAG/login.asp', $navOpenInNewTab) Call ("YYYYYYYSignIn") Func YYYYYYYSignIn () Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"uname") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"pword") $oIE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/xxxxxxx/LogInSAG/login.asp',2048) _IEFormElementSetValue ($username, "xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($password, "xxxxxxx") Send('{Enter}') EndFunc Call ("xxxxxxxSignIn") Func xxxxxxxSignIn () __IENavigate($oIE, "https://soa1gui.xxxxxxx.biz/gateway/NFServlet;jsessionid=1E3B8F6520DE0A1EC914A8ABB7E86341?NFH_MessageId=&NFH_Page=%2fpages%2fsearch%2fsearch.jsp", 1, 0x800) Local $domain = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_CustomerID") Local $User_Name = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_UserName") Local $Password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_Password") _IEFormElementSetValue ($domain, xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($User_Name, "xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($Password, "xxxxxxx") ;Send('{Enter}') EndFunc  
    • slidy56fr
      By slidy56fr
      Internet Explorer 11, AutoIt 3.3.14.2
      I want to download many files which are published with hyperlink on a web page. I use AutoIt and when there is a few files, it works even if It's on a website with secured links.
      I have a script to download link items with the object method (I gave a partial sample), but when the number of link exceed the web page, there is not an auto scroll, then the links which are not on displayed without scroll are not downloaded.
      Thank you
      From France

EchantillonRecepAnonym.au3
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am not sure on how to grab the innertext I want. Is there a way I can just grab the second line, or is there a better way to do it all together? 
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach("Form Details") $oDiv = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "Col3") ;Phone MsgBox (0,"Oops",$oDiv.outertext) When I use this code I get

html.au3