Send doesn't work with Street Fighter

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with command Send.

I've read some Wiki and sample codes, then tried it out by writing a simple code myself. All it does is send 's' to active window (key is pressed for 2 seconds, then it gets released).

It works perfectly fine with Windows Explorer, Opera, Media Player Classic, Notepad, etc. The problem is that the key doesn't seem to be sent to a window of Super Street Fighter IV. I did some search on the internets and found nothing regarding this issue, and that makes me think i did some stupid error. I'm using AutoIt v3.3.8.1 x64 on Windows 7 x64 SP1, SSF4 AE v1.0. What I already did is trying out commands WinActivate ("SSFIVAE") (that worked) and ControlSend ("SSFIVAE", "", "", "s") (that didn't work).

I'm at a loss of thought what's wrong... Any help would be really appreciated.

Edited by Jos

I would sugest an alternative, but since you're talking about what seems to be a game, i'll just shut up.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

• Developers

Please read our forumrules which can be found on the right bottom corner of the forum before asking any further questions.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)