Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
majorstr20

hotkeyset mouse axis

12 posts in this topic

whats the context for hotkeyset for mouse x axis +/-, and  y axis +/-?  also middle mouse?

What have you tried so far?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

nothing because the autoit help file doesn't give anything other than keyboard commands in the special context help file :/  I literally couldn't find anything related to the mouse for hotkeyset.  i was guessing it doesn't work thats why i asked here.

Can you then please describe in more detail what you want to do?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

i want to bind MiddleMouse+Mouse Ydirection down to downarrow, and things like that.

Edited by majorstr20

So you want to move the mouse using the arrow keys?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

i want to do the opposite.  i want the mouse to activate arrow keys.

What I don't get: Why do you want to do this? Which application do you try to automate?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

im not trying to automate anything actually, just want to rebind keys because certain applications dont have a key rebind feature.

Is this the same subject as you already posted

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

nope.  completely different.

Well, I beg to differ.

You earned your official warning which means you will be unable to post for 2 days.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)