Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Medic873

Been awhile unstable :)

7 posts in this topic

Okay its been quite a while since I've posted anything on this forum although I still use the language on a daily basis guess I finally got to a point where everything just seemed to flow :)

Although just recently I've ran up against a issue.

I am trying to automate a website (*Of mine*) and pull some que data that users have submitted through php not really a big deal general stuff I deal with everyday although for some reason our php developer decided to go and get all fancy with a bit of javascipt to make his life easier. I figured it wouldn't make much of a difference but now I have an issue cause I can find the 

$oForm = 
to automate the site.

But I figured there should be easier ways to pull the data anyways and to specify the Que..

So I started trying to use the [controlclick function] but it seems really unstable like the size of the browser will change the control click coords.

Also if I scroll on the page they change how can I avoid using the

_IE Functions
but keep the reliability.

Thank You

A web page is the interface to the user. But how do you store the data? In a database?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Yep the data is coming through a mysql server that is pulling the data with php :)

So couldn't you directlly access the MySQL server to grab the data?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

No I work for a large company that I am freelanceing for and they store data in there that I am not allowed to see. Such as credit card info and much more.

I am givin a link that relays the data im allowed to view

What's wrong with using the _IE functions?

To much javascript and such where I cant seem to pull any data with it cause I cant identify anything.

javascript asp.net