Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caster

Trigger javascript event on website?

2 posts in this topic

I'm working on a little monitoring script for my website, but I need to test the save function a few times as it has been tending to glitch out a little. I was thinking about AutoIt triggering "save()" every so often so I could meanwhile continue coding on other parts of the website.

Of course, I could just move the mouse pointer and then do "mouseClick(left)", but as I would like this to work on my laptop too instead of modifying it, it'd be nice if AutoIt could trigger "save()" which is an onClick event.

I'm not sure at all how I'd do this though :L

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Tarakesh
      By Tarakesh
      I have a situation where the desktop is designed in java swings. The nodes JTree is not allowing me to do checkbox selection using "spacebar". I am able to navigate through the nodes using up, down arrow and a tab. When I reach to the desire node selection, mouse left click is not working due a flaw a JTree core. However since it is selected, if mouse cursor auto moved to the position of the selection and send a "click"  then it should be solved. Any ideas much appreciated. 
      the problem with having fixed coordinates are the main windows is divided to 2panels where right panel containing this JTree can be expanded or shrink-ed.

• perlabsrat
      By perlabsrat
      Hello, I have a Logitech MX500 mouse, this has 7 buttons plus a wheel.
      I am trying to figure out how to detect clicks on three of the buttons on this mouse but have been unable to do so. I am not running any Logitech software just the standard Windows 7 driver. The buttons are all working fine but when I try to figure out which button was clicked unable to detect three of the buttons.

Using this code snippet I am able to see all the button presses with the exception of these three marked by '?'.
      Is there some alternate method for detecting button clicks? I have been searching for example but have yet to find anything.
      Thanks...

#include <Misc.au3> Dim $a While 1 For $a = 1 To 100 If _IsPressed($a) Then ConsoleWrite("you pressed " & $a & @CRLF) Next WEnd
    • Marcelos
      By Marcelos
      In my work place they blocked the application movemouse. so y decided to do one by myself , to cheat the system.
      I have used some peaces of code from another scripts I have, and also I have found in this forum
      Hope this helps
      $version="0.2" #include <Misc.au3> If _Singleton(@ScriptName, 1) = 0 Then ; allow only one instance MsgBox(0, "Warning", "An occurence of " & @ScriptName & " is already running") Exit EndIf #region tray icon #NoTrayIcon Opt("TrayIconHide", 0) Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1) TraySetToolTip("Ratoner "& $version) Local $exititem = TrayCreateItem("Exit") TraySetState(1) ; Show the tray menu. #endregion #region variables $BlockScreensaver=1 $flagMouse=1 $MouseNotMovedCounter=0 $posMouseMovedX=0 $posMouseMovedY=0 $Counter= 0 #endregion #region main Local $hTimer = TimerInit() while 1 $Counter=$Counter+1 if $Counter>1000 then CheckifMouseMove() if $MouseNotMovedCounter>2 then moveMouse() $Counter= 0 endif Switch TrayGetMsg() Case $exititem exit EndSwitch sleep(50) wend #endregion #region functions func CheckifMouseMove() ;~ ConsoleWrite("+CheckifMouseMove()" & @crlf) $posMouseMoved = MouseGetPos() if $posMouseMovedX<>$posMouseMoved[0]or $posMouseMovedY <> $posMouseMoved[1] then $posMouseMovedX=$posMouseMoved[0] $posMouseMovedY=$posMouseMoved[1] $MouseNotMovedCounter=0 ;~ ConsoleWrite('>$MouseNotMovedCounter = ' & $MouseNotMovedCounter & @crlf ) Else ;$MouseMoved=0 $MouseNotMovedCounter=$MouseNotMovedCounter+1 ;~ ConsoleWrite('--$MouseNotMovedCounter = ' & $MouseNotMovedCounter & @crlf ) endif EndFunc func moveMouse() ;~ ConsoleWrite("+moveMouse" & @crlf) Local $posMouse = MouseGetPos() $flagMouse=$flagMouse*-1 Local $new_y = $posMouse[1] + $flagMouse ; + (10*$flagMouse) MouseMove($posMouse[0],$new_y) $MouseNotMovedCounter=0 ;~ ConsoleWrite("+mouseMove $MouseNotMovedCounter" & $MouseNotMovedCounter & @crlf) endfunc #endregion  
    • fishbones
      By fishbones
      Hi guys!
      I'm really new to AutoIT, and I have little experience with scripting or any sort of programming. But I'm trying to learn!
      Right now, what I'm trying to do is make a quick script that repeats a few functions while a key is held down. I want to see if I can make a quick-burst script that might work in Fallout 4 with machine guns

#include <Misc.au3> $dll = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 Sleep(100) If _IsPressed("01", $dll) Then MouseDown("left") Sleep(320) MouseUp("left") Sleep(25) EndIf WEnd DllClose($dll) Right now, when I hold down my left mouse button, it just repeats the script once - then I have to release and hold again to enable it again. Is it possible to to start it from the top and basically just repeats itself while I'm holding down my mouse button?

In advance, thank you!
    • algiuxas
      By algiuxas
      Hello,
      I want that when mouse cursor is in GUI, cursor would hide, and when cursor is outside GUI it would appear again.

(Sorry for my bad English)