Sign in to follow this  
Caster

Trigger javascript event on website?

Caster

I'm working on a little monitoring script for my website, but I need to test the save function a few times as it has been tending to glitch out a little. I was thinking about AutoIt triggering "save()" every so often so I could meanwhile continue coding on other parts of the website.

Of course, I could just move the mouse pointer and then do "mouseClick(left)", but as I would like this to work on my laptop too instead of modifying it, it'd be nice if AutoIt could trigger "save()" which is an onClick event.

I'm not sure at all how I'd do this though :L

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,

I've written a script that will move my mouse to a location on the screen whenever my remote access software becomes active, the problem I have is that as soon as the remote access software becomes active it appears to capture the mouse and keyboard so nothing happens when I use MouseMove().

Is there any way around this?

Thanks!
    • kingjacob90
      By kingjacob90
      Hay guys
      Just had an idea and wanted to know where to start. I want to download a screenshot of a website automatically into a .png .jpg ect format so I can then set it as my desktop background.
      This might be for for news: When the latest news is added to a website a screenshot of that website is saved and added to my desktop background.
      I have tried using website that already do the screenshot but you have to open the website and click the button for it to generate one and thus InetGet does not help.
      Any Ideas?
    • badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      Hey, all.  
      I've been looking for a way to change cursor colour but not the cursor itself. I've been looking for a couple hours now and can't find anything.  I also don't even know where to start, if anyone has any tips or examples please comment them.
      Thanks
    • careca
      By careca
      This is another take on string triggers, triggers on specific strings.
      Able to simple text pasting,
      opening links (as long as there's a www. http:\\ or https:\\ at the beggining)
      and is able to open applications.
      The user selects the modifier key, and then uses a combination of that key with a couple others to perform tasks like
      screenshot the active window, (modkey + prtscr), turn off the screen (modkey + pause / break),
      open clipboard string in registry (modkey + R), change system volume (modkey + arrouw up/dn).
      The following keys pressed at the same time prompt for shutdown: S+D+T
      The following keys pressed at the same time prompt for restart: S+R+T
      Middle mouse button click on titlebar minimizes to tray, or a left mouse button click in the icon in the tray also minimizes.
      Trigger is set off by space or enter, and timeouts after 3 seconds.
      Shows your external, lan, and gateway ip's, can refresh with right mouse click, and opens the default browser if the correspondent button is pressed.
      Able to change system volume by a set percentage, reading from the inputbox the number the user sets, if 0 or empty uses system default.
      I made this because the existing string trigger applications didn't do it for me for a number of reasons.
      I did this for me, but if someone finds it useful all the better.
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      Its Possible To auto Login with autoit script ?