Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
topiee11

AutoIt Error - Unable to open the script file

12 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I don't know what I did but the error AutoIt error - Unable to open the script file shows up when I turn on the computer

not just when i turn on the computer it shows up when I'm on the other file

I ask you to please help me to fix this .. although I have installed the window several times, but not effective
please help me

p/s : I used google to write this post for mistakes so please ignore: D

tks! : 'x
Edited by topiee11

Any way you can screenshot the error and post it?

oh sorry !! 

untitl76.jpg

That is when I enter the game counter-strike

and many other files 

Game? Did you find the time to read the forum rules (link is in the lower right corner of each page)?

Game automation isn't allowed here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

i'm sorry but this error appears in many other files !!

If you search the forum for this error message you'll find a lot of threads. Hopefully one of them has the solution.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I have searched and found only my post =)) ...

I've searched with keywords "AutoIt Error - Unable to open the script file"

It would seem to me some AutoIT script is trying to run in your background, and it has some errors

that for some reason gets triggered when you open up programs...

Have you tried to look through your Process list and check if anything is running?

This error occurs when there is a failure while compiling the script.

If it's not your script you can't do anything, otherwise you will have to recompile it.

Check if it's not your antivirus which is blocking the compilation or the execution.

Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

How about this >thread? I get more than 1000 hits whenm searching for "unable to open the script file"

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

tks for your help !! I'll find many theards on how to fix this error

:))
Edited by topiee11