My First GUI "AutoLogFB" :) (Argentina)

Hi Everyone I bring a little program just finished: what it does is save the username and password in a database in excel in windows sytem32 route bdlogin call which takes the data from there, to open the facebook (web ), write the username, password and give everything automatically enter the program has a flaw: if the password is only numbers has a limit of 11 numbers if greater than 11 does not take that password .... aah! and also has a timeout combobox until facebook page loads for if it take long to load on their pcs.

thump_8515320alfb.jpg

Functions that use are:
GUICtrlCreateButton
GUICtrlSetFont
GUICtrlCreatePic
GUICtrlSetColor
GUICtrlSetBkColor (-1, $ GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)
fileexist
_ExcelBookOpen
_ExcelReadCell
_ExcelWriteCell
_ExcelRowDelete
  _ExcelBookClose
if then ...
Do ....... until
while
Select
StringStripCR
Sleep
send
ShellExecute
_GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices
_GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected

Code Part :
$Date1 = GUICtrlCreateDate("", 256, 48, 209, 21)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF)
 _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($List1, 0, "Usuario", 205) ;inserto nombre de la columna de la list view
GUISetState()

if FileExists(@SystemDir & "/bdlogin.xls") Then
$Excel2=_ExcelBookOpen(@SystemDir & "/bdlogin.xls",0) ;Abrimos el archivo .xls
  Local $c=1,$d=0
Do
   $Result = _ExcelReadCell($Excel2,$c,1) ;Lee la (1,1) de mi base de datos excel y lo guarda en la variable
$a=StringIsASCII($Result)
if $a=1 Then
_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($List1,$Result,$d) ;Añade el valor de Result en la list view
            $d=$d+1
EndIf
$c=$c+1 ;incremento para las filas
Until $a=0 ;Termina cuandono encuentra mas valores alfanumericos(osea los usuarios) en mi columna de mi bd de excel
   _ExcelBookClose($Excel2) ; termina el bucle y me cierra el archivo .xls
EndIf

$Nmsg = 0 ;esta variable controla q` boton aprieto
While $Nmsg <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ;Mientras sea distinto del cierre del gui va a hacer el bucle
Local $Excel ;variable q guardara el archivo .xls creado
$Nmsg = GUIGetMsg()
Select
Case $Nmsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ;en caso de cierre de la ventana Salir
Exit
Case $Nmsg = $Guardar
_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input1),0) ;añade el usuario a la listview
if Not FileExists(@SystemDir & "/bdlogin.xls")   Then    ;Pregunto si no existe el archivo .xls en la carpeta del script(codigo) para crearla
Local $c=1,$f=1 ;variables para las filas
$Excel = _ExcelBookNew(0) ;creo por primera vez el archivo .xls donde guardare el usuario y contraseña el 0 es para q no se vea el gui del archivo abierto
_ExcelWriteCell($Excel, GUICtrlRead($Input1), $c, 1) ;Escribo usuario en la celda 1,1
_ExcelWriteCell($Excel, GUICtrlRead($input2), $f, 2) ;Escribo usuario en la celda 1,2
_ExcelBookSaveAs($Excel,@SystemDir & "/bdlogin","xls") ; Guardo el archivo .xls en la mis carpeta del script(codigo)
_ExcelBookClose($Excel) ;Cierro el archivo
Else
Local $co=1,$e=1
$Excel3=_ExcelBookOpen(@SystemDir & "/bdlogin.xls",0) ;Abrimos el archivo .xls
Do
   $Result1 = _ExcelReadCell($Excel3,$co,1)
$t=StringIsASCII($Result1)
$co=$co+1
if $t=1 Then ;Si encontraba un valor alfanumerico
$e=$e+1 ;lo contaba
EndIf
Until $t=0 ;Termina cuandono encuentra mas valores alfanumericos(osea los usuarios) en mi columna de mi bd de excel
             _ExcelWriteCell($Excel3, GUICtrlRead($Input1), $e, 1)
_ExcelWriteCell($Excel3, GUICtrlRead($input2), $e, 2)
_ExcelBookClose($Excel3)
EndIf
Case $Nmsg=$Eliminar
$Excel5=_ExcelBookOpen(@SystemDir & "/bdlogin.xls",0)
$select1=_GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices($List1)+1
            _ExcelRowDelete($Excel5, $select1)
_GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected(GUICtrlGetHandle($List1))
_ExcelBookClose($Excel5)
Case $Nmsg= $Entrar
Face()
EndSelect
WEnd

This portable program that did the background image had to be in the autoit executable path.

Created by my TinChox Gonzalez using functions and tools like Koda in Autoit.

I leave the link of the program. Exe:

My Email: martingt010@hotmail.com
Edited by sendeiser

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish so for me (and maybe others) your post is a bit hard to understand. Would it be possible for you to post in English because this is the language most of the members speak.

Members come from all over the world but English is the lingua franca here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish so for me (and maybe others) your post is a bit hard to understand. Would it be possible for you to post in English because this is the language most of the members speak.

Members come from all over the world but English is the lingua franca here.

okey will do what is necessary for you to understand me

• Developers

.. on top of that: It seems you are posting an example script that will log you on to Facebook, but you posted in the GUI support forum which normally is used to ask questions about GUI functions.

One last remark: Most smart people are very reluctant to run a program/script without having seen the source first. :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

No way I can give you the code but notions of the.

No worries, I am not looking for your source, but as said will also not run your script exe. ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Is a Version AutoRun (Portable)

No idea what you mean but one thing I do know is that your posted EXE is not a regular compiled AutoIt3 script!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Why don't you want to post the source (like most of the people on this forum do)? From what you posted there doesn't seem to be anything special in it.

Or do you store userid/password in your code?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Why don't you want to post the source (like most of the people on this forum do)? From what you posted there doesn't seem to be anything special in it.

Or do you store userid/password in your code?

The username and password are stored on Disk? :/ Windows/system32/bdlogin.xls Excel.

Is there a reason why you do not want to post your code?

Running compiled scripts makes some people feel uncomfortable.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers

Running compiled scripts makes some people feel uncomfortable.

I hope it will make all people uncomfortable by default.

@sendeiser: Why would you want to save a password in Excel and moreover, why store it in C:\Windows\System32\ ?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

sendeiser,

Just the one thread at a time please. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area