Is there a way to load page without stopping the script?

hello,

i have pages that i need to load them.

when i use inetread(), so If pages are slow for some reason so inetread() stoping the script..

this is big problem. i want to load page and wait for response without stopping the script.

so while the script waiting for response, the script will continue to work.

this is the page for example that i want to read:

https://googledrive.com/host/0B8NUp5hGnbOvZ3hHVFJNci1MVU0

i tried to read this page with WinHttp.au3 but without success and i don't know if winhttp can read pages without stopping the script...

if you know a way to read such pages without stopping the script(while waiting for response/the page will fully load) so please share example for that.

Thank you very much!

Use InetGet to read the file in the background.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Use InetGet to read the file in the background.

but InetGet download the page to the hardisk and i want to download to the memory so i will have

normal variable that equal to the text in the page.

i have all what i nead to read from such variable. ( iniread() not working on text variables. only on files so i had to to write functions that do exactly what iniread does but on text variables.)

Then when the download has finished do a FileRead and you are done.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Why does it sound stupid. You simply add two lines of code. One to read the file to memory and a second to delete the file. Done.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Why does it sound stupid. You simply add two lines of code. One to read the file to memory and a second to delete the file. Done.

ok.. and how can i stop inetget? i want to limit the time that inetget() trying to receive the file.

i have looked in the udf and i understand that InetClose()  can stop inetget

You can find an example in the help file for INetget. Count the time it takes and cancel the download if not finished in the requested time.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki