OBS autoit

Vizards

Hi . I need some bot/script to the OBS . Its a auto restarting strim . Im need script/bot to press one button "start streaming" and wait 10-15 sec and "stop streaming" . Or just press F11 wait 15sec and press F12 . And im need some guide how to do that . Im never use this program  before . Thanks for help

Edited by Vizards

• Moderators

Vizards,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

I am afraid we do not write code to order - we help you get your code running as you wish. Think of the old saying: "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; give a man a net and you feed him forever". We try to be net makers and repairers, not fishmongers. ;)

Reading the Help file (at least the first few sections - Using AutoIt, Tutorials and the first couple of References) will help you get a feel for how AutoIt works and how the code is structured. You should also look at this excellent tutorial - you will find other tutorials in the Wiki (the link is at the top of the page). Once you have written some code then please post it and we will be delighted to help you get it working - if of course it does not already. :)

M23

P.S. When you post code please use Code tags - see here how to do it. ;)

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

As Melba said:

Try yourself, in case of errors post your code and describe the error and (hopefully) someone will try to help you.

Moaning won't help ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

Vizards,

It might help if you explain what exactly what is this "OBS" that you wish to automate - I certainly have no idea. Then you might explain how you would "start/stop streaming" in this app - and, if it involves controls on a GUI, post details of them as returned by the AutoIt Window Info tool. ;)

Help us to help you - because at the moment we do not have a lot to go on! :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Searching for "OBS streaming" has led me to the "Open Broadcaster Software".

It looks like it has an API, so the OP might automate it this way.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Could you make some script . Press "F11" wait 15sec and Press "F12" next cycle all time . And when im start scrip im wanna do another things on me PC . Who make this script i BOUGHT A BIG BEER :] 

Edited by Vizards

• Moderators

Vizards,

As you obviously have no intention of trying to learn anything about AutoIt yourself and just expect us to provide you with code for some undetermined app, there seems little point in continuing. :(

So....<click> © Jos

M23

Spoiler