_WordDocAddLink Adding multiple links

I have been unsuccessful in adding more than one link to a collection.  Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong:

Local $oWordApp = _WordCreate("")
Local $oDoc = _WordDocOpen($oWordApp, $BuildDoc)
   _WordDocAddLink($oDoc, "", $BuildFolder & "IIS", "", "")
      _WordDocAddLink($oDoc, "", $BuildFolder & "sql", "", "")
    _WordDocAddLink($oDoc, "", $BuildFolder & "ssis", "", "")

$oLinks = _WordDocLinkGetCollection ($oDoc)
$sMsg = "Link Count = " & @extended & @CRLF
msgbox(0,"zdg",$sMsg)
For $oLink In $oLinks
    $sMsg &= "TextToDisplay: " & $oLink.TextToDisplay & "  Address: " & $oLink.Address & @CRLF
;msgbox(0,"zdg",$sMsg)
Next

Result is the a count of 1 and the first link that was added.

Thanks

What's the value of @error after you called _WordDocAddLink?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

What's the value of @error after you called _WordDocAddLink?

It was 0 each time.

_WordDocAddLink($oDoc, "", $BuildFolder & "IIS", "", "")

msgbox(0,"error:",@error)

_WordDocAddLink($oDoc, "", $BuildFolder & "sql", "", "")

_WordDocAddLink($oDoc, "", $BuildFolder & "ssis", "", "")

I see the last link added ("ssis").

As a default _WordDocAddLink assigns the link to the whole document if parameter 2 is empty. Hence link 3 overwrites links 1 and 2.

You need to pass a range object as parameter 2 where you want to set the link.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I see the last link added ("ssis").

As a default _WordDocAddLink assigns the link to the whole document if parameter 2 is empty. Hence link 3 overwrites links 1 and 2.

You need to pass a range object as parameter 2 where you want to set the link.

Ah Range was the missing link.  Thank you very much for your help... here is my final resolution:

The following worked as intended.

Local $oWordApp = _WordCreate("")
Local $oDoc = _WordDocOpen($oWordApp, $BuildDoc)
Local $oDoc = _WordDocGetCollection($oWordApp, 0)
Local $oRange = $oDoc.Range
   _WordDocFindReplace($oDoc, "~WebPath~", $BuildFolder & "IIS",1, $oRange)
   _WordDocAddLink($oDoc, $oRange, $BuildFolder & "IIS", "", "")

_WordDocFindReplace($oDoc, "~DBPath~", $BuildFolder & "SQL",1, $oRange)
   _WordDocAddLink($oDoc, $oRange, $BuildFolder & "SQL", "", "") 

_WordDocFindReplace($oDoc, "~SSISPath~", $BuildFolder & "SSIS",1, $oRange)
   _WordDocAddLink($oDoc, $oRange, $BuildFolder & "SSIS", "", "") 

:)

The next version of AutoIt comes with my rewrite of the Word UDF. Is much more flexible and supports the latest versions of Word.

It is already included in the latest beta version. It is NOT compatible with the current Word UDF.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

:)

The next version of AutoIt comes with my rewrite of the Word UDF. Is much more flexible and supports the latest versions of Word.

It is already included in the latest beta version. It is NOT compatible with the current Word UDF.

Very good.  Thanks for all you do. These are very helpful.  FYI I'm using Word 2013 and my solution above worked. I think I'm using version v3.3.8.1 of AutoIT.

Great to hear that Word 2013 seems to be "compatible" with older versions of Word.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki