Ini read @

caramen

Go to solution Solved by caramen,

What kind of application do you send the data to?

A Java application, a web form in a browser, a simple Windows GUI ...?

Outlook xD

just trying past a mail adresse -.-

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

What if you do the msgbox and then Send($IDe, 1) as has been suggested?!

As i said it just after

With msg box the mail adresse got the @

and the send dont give me the @ and skipping one letter after

EXEMPLE:

MAILADRESSE@MAIL.com

MSG BOX = MAILADRESSE@MAIL.com

SEND = MAILADRESSEAIL.com

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

it s doing same on multiple computer i am at work atm...

I even tryed this who know....

MsgBox(0, "", $CDe) = MAILADRESSE@MAIL.COM
Send     ($CDe) = MIALADRESSEAIL.COM
Send    ($CDe, 1) = MIALADRESSEAIL.COM

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Please have a look at my Signature. There you find an UDF for Outlook. Makes things much easier!

What do youi try to achieve? Create a mail item, contact item ...?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Well i tryed my script at home and it work fine... what can be missing in my work computer ?

but i got auto it v3.3.8.1 at home but i do not edited my script just runned it

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

If fou can tell me what you try to do with Outlook, I'm sure this can easily be done with my UDF.

Automating the GUI by sending data is never as reliable as using COM.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I am doing an export of an my ticketing software to do Word document

Then i click spend in outlook

I come in outlook on the [To] section so my script MAJ+Tab to go[From] put my secondary mail adresse Then [to]with the exctract attached

to be more simple i just need to complete the entire mail with one keystroke since it s always the same Email and receiver only one number change

Second Thing:: I whant my own script

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Sending a mail using the UDF is as easy as this.

#include <OutlookEX.au3>
$oOL = _OL_Open()
$oItem = _OL_ItemCreate(..., "SenderEmailAddress=x.y@gmailcom", "Body=" & $sBody) ; Create the mail item, set the senders address and add the Word content
_OL_ItemRecipientAdd(...) ; Set the recipient of the mail
_OL_ItemSend($oItem) ; Send the mail
_OL_Close()

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

i whant to be able to let any user modifie the settings.ini

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

My solution still takes the data from your ini file. It only replaces the part that now causes problems - sending the data to Outlook.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Man you dont get it :( i am realy happy that you trying to help me and this is awesome ; but i cant use somthing i have not made my script will be watched by my enteprise security and if i cant explain what does each lines do they wont let me able to use the script in my desk /

I have to do my own scipt

Btw my script is working on my personnal so everything is fine. I just get a missing componant on my professional computer just need to find witch one, and then i will get it.

maybe you can help me about that since i tryed to find on google but dident see anything what does autoit script need to be runned on a x86 Windows 7

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

We tried to help you solve your problem with the Send command.

As we can't seem to provide a solution I tried another - more reliable - way using COM.

I'm working in IT security and I can tell you I wouldn't accept a script that uses Send. That's not reliable because the user can take away focus from Outlook and your Send is then going to whatever window has focus then - means: the result is unpredictable.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

i ll try to use it

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

It is a standard include so that shouldn't be an issue with bosses looking over your shoulder.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Caramen,

Kind of "standard". It doesn't come with the AutoIt product but it is as open as any code you have written yourself. But I think it has better documentation and more examples :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Solution

It s ok i solved my probleme;

The send option + ini read does not support multi Email adresse in the same command (i realy dont know why)

i solved my probleme with multiple "SEND"

Ini read email1

ini read email2

send email1

send email2

insteed of send email1&email2

now the @ is correctly sent

about the focus a simple blockinput is solving the problem of focus loss and also winactivate to be sure we are in the correct windows... THX for help cya :)

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki