Search until color is not found

I am attempting to build a script that will click on anything of a chosen color in an infinite loop, meant to work for many purposes on many games.

The first part went fine, I have successfully gotten the script to ask for and recognize a color, however I want to create a second slightly modified script that does not click again until another color (or the same, depending on the situation) is no longer found. I cannot get this to work.

Below is what I have currently.

-snip-

Lines 27 through 34 are not working, 0x247629 (a shade of green) can be replaced with any color but for testing purposes I am using the color of an enemy health bar so the script will only go on to click again once the enemy is dead.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Jos

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Unfortunately you seem to have missed to read the forum rules.

A link to the rules can be found in the lower right corner of each page.

You will learn that game autoamtion of any kind is not permitted here!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki