2 posts in this topic
I am making a program in which I use Bass audio library (with the wrapper for autoit that I found here on forums I think) because of its support for dx effects.
My problem, though, is that when effects as reverb or echo/delay are added, the channel length is not extended as to fit the tail of the effect, so if the file was really short, you wouldn't even hear the reverb at all.
I've tried setting the buffer parameter even to 60k ms, updating the channel length to 60k ms, but nothing makes it so that the effects aren't being cut off.
I've heard that I could add silence manually to wave files by adding the chr(0) characters, but haven't had any luck doing that, either.
What I'm doing:
initialize bass use streamCreateFile to load the wave file with the fx flag and length parameter set to 60000 set the config buffer to 60000 use channel set fx to add dx8 reverb use channel play to play the sound use bass update to update the length to 60000
I even tried having only silence in one wave file and tried joining two wave files together, but that didn't work either.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Hello my friends
I have an urgent problem and we hope you can help me
I want to detect if the audio output of the device has changed
Such as the headset is connected or disConnected.
or change the default audio output
Is this possible?
I really searched a lot and found suggestions but unfortunately I did not understand them
Please explain to me
May be some of you know Songr .
This script do the same job, it can find more mp3 files but is not as fast as Songr.
Sites used are music search engine Websites designed for LEGAL entertainment purposes only.
Thanks to Brett Francis, Prog@ndy and Eukalyptus for >Bass Udf, trancex for >WinHttp Udf and the AutoIt Community for his help.
Changes of v220.127.116.11
Three websites replaced cause they are dead or use now js.
All search engines updated ( not without difficulties for audiodump)
I use RAGrid.dll for the first listview (more fast and stable, but with some inconvenients to manage the no-edit of cells)
Input queries are saved ( the twenty latest)
I use now an mp3 pre-Load management before playing and a double progressbar for visualize pre-load and play, where you can click for directly go play in the loaded part.
Most includes needed are embedded and all external files are embedded in script with >BinaryToAu3Kompressor .
Multi downloads available with embedded downloader.exe
Changes of v18.104.22.168
Search on audiodump and myfreemp3 fixed.
Added Gui Menu.
Titles are no more editable.
New "About" with >TaskDialog (Thanks Prog@andy)
Query button permit now to check / uncheck all checkboxes
And some few fixes and cleaning.
Really more stable now.
Changes of v22.214.171.124
Dilandau is replaced by mp3chief and mp3ili by mp3clan
Search on mp3juices, baseofmp3 and soundcloud fixed.
Soso now provide m4a (aac) instead of mp3 ( m4a can be played by MSE)
Added possibility to encode automaticaly to mp3, aac or ogg ( at the end of download) using bassenc.dll and command line tools : lame, faac and oggenc.
Changes of v126.96.36.199 mp3skull fixed mp3chief fixed myfreemp3 fixed mp3clan changed to tusmp3 mp3juices changed to emp3world baseofmp3 changed to imp3 and some minor improvements.
Most previous websites used are dead or have changed the way to get links,
so instead of try to repair the previous version, i have created a complete new version.
The main tendency is the simplification :
Only one website : audiodump (Up to 500 results by request)
Script use now the little pearl created by Ward : curl.au3
It permit to create tasks (get source and get multi mp3) in asynchronous mode.
So now, no need to use several executables and no more gui who do not respond in case of connection problems.
Script use Bass.dll X86 loaded in memory for play songs.
Result is light and fast, but don't abuse of audiodump servers who are not beasts of race.
Warning : For avoid errors with curl.au3, you'll need to comment the line 63 : ;~ #Include <BinaryCall.au3>
@AutoItX64 not supported and only tested on Win7X64 and Win8.1X64.
As your browser, use Ctrl+w for remove the current Tab.(if there is no search or download running from it)
And also Ctrl+q for set/remove Gridlines.
Events are displayed to the bottom of the Gui.
Added a Paste Button.
Querry list is now correctly saved.
Querry Combo is now sorted in alphabetical order
After a 'No match', the next search will use the previous empty listview.
Bug when removing tabs is corrected.
Added string correction for the request that, in the previous version, was not always able to return a correct result.
A big thanks to Ward for his great UDF, and Nina my favorite tester, (who between us is also my third daughter), for his precious advices .
previous downloads : 1703
As there is no more script downloads count, source and executable are available in the downloads section
July 2017 Project Discontinued due to website changes