Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I found this function in the Internet
      It is to play audio files from  the compiled script
      I did not understand just one thing on this function
      func play($name, $wait = 0) local Const $SND_RESOURCE = 0x00040004 local Const $SND_ASYNC = 1 ; Play the file - the script will pause as it sounds if $wait = 0 then DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "PlaySound", "str", $name, "hwnd", 0, "int", BitOR($SND_RESOURCE, $SND_ASYNC)) else DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "PlaySound", "str", $name, "hwnd", 0, "int", $SND_RESOURCE) endIf return 1 endFunc What I did not understand was this variable
      local Const $SND_RESOURCE = 0x00040004 I know that this variable is contains the resource name
      But what if I want to change the name of the resource what i'll do?
      can i do that?
      Thanks in advance

• Subz
      By Subz
      Hello all.
      in the process of packaging an application (Voip) and looking at trying to automate capturing the following information to add to a config.xml file:
      Default: Playback Device Name and Guid
      Example:
      Name: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
      Guid: {0.0.0.00000000}.{a46ce930-4dd3-49b5-8e8e-7c8a2fdc3925}
      Default Microphone Device Name and Guid
      Example:
      Name: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
      Guid: {0.0.1.00000000}.{cff6f838-33ce-4c2d-9f77-98f4e19e4a75}
      I've seen the following post by @trancexx, which gives me the Default Audit Device Name, but unsure how to get the Guid or the Microphone Name and Guid.  I believe to get the Guid, I would need to use PKEY_AudioEndpoint_GUID but unsure how to code this.  If anyone can assist or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.
      Cheers Subz

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi guys
      I'm looking for how to detect if the default audio output has changed
      During my research I found this file
      I did not know how to use it
      can  anyone guide me how  it works please.
      Thanks in advance
      audioOutputIsChanged.au3
    • natedog102
      By natedog102
      This small UDF helps you save any text to speech to a .wav file. 
      UDF:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 #include-once ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: _TTStoWav() ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.2 ; Language ......: English ; Author(s) .....: natedog102 ; Modifiers .....: ; Forum link ....: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/191573-tts-text-to-speech-to-wav-file-using-sapi/ ; Description ...: TTS to .wav file using SAPI ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _TTStoWav ; Description ...: TTS to .wav file using SAPI ; Syntax.........: _TTStoWav($sText, $sLocation[, $iRate = 1[, $iVolume = 100]]) ; Parameters ....: $sText - String you want converted to a .wav ; $sLocation - Save location + file name, example: "C:\folder\sample.wav" ; $iRate - TTS speak rate between -10 and 10 ; $iVolume - Volume of the TTS between 0 and 100 ; Return values .: Success - Returns one ; Failure - Returns zero ; Author ........: natedog102 ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _TTStoWav($sText, $sLocation, $iRate = 1, $iVolume = 100) $oFileStream = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpFileStream") If @error Then Return 0 EndIf $oFileStream.Format.Type = 39 $oFileStream.Open($sLocation, 3) $oSpeech = ObjCreate('SAPI.SpVoice') If @error Then Return 0 EndIf $oSpeech.AudioOutputStream = $oFileStream $oSpeech.Rate = $iRate $oSpeech.Volume = $iVolume $oSpeech.Speak($sText, 3) $oSpeech.WaitUntilDone(10000) $oFileStream.Close() Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_TTStoWav And here's example usage:
      _TTStoWav("This is a test", "C:\folder-must-exist\sample2.wav") I have never made a UDF before so I don't know if I coded it correctly or if I followed all the recommended guidelines. Apologies if I haven't.
      DOWNLOAD:
       _TTStoWav.au3