Program blocks automated mouse movement, how to override?

ludocus

Dear all,

I'm creating this program where the goal is to automate some mouse -click and dragging on an external application.

Now the problem is, this external application is blocking every automate mouse moves, clicks or anything related to using the mouse.

So I figured autoit uses postmessage and user32.dll to move the mouse and that this application blocks these attempts.

Now I'm wondering if there's a different way to move the mouse so it'll go undetected by this external app.

Any other suggestions are welcome to.

Thnx in advance

Hmm, have you tried including

#RequireAdmin
in your script? Worth a try :)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

• Moderators

ludocus,

You carefully speak of "this program", "an external application", "this external application", "this application" & "this external app" without specifying its name. If it is a game it probably has anti-bot protection and we are not going to help you beat it - if it is not, please let us know what it is and then we can look into it. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area