Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ludocus

Program blocks automated mouse movement, how to override?

3 posts in this topic

Dear all,

I'm creating this program where the goal is to automate some mouse -click and dragging on an external application.

Now the problem is, this external application is blocking every automate mouse moves, clicks or anything related to using the mouse.

So I figured autoit uses postmessage and user32.dll to move the mouse and that this application blocks these attempts.

Now I'm wondering if there's a different way to move the mouse so it'll go undetected by this external app.

Any other suggestions are welcome to.

Thnx in advance

Hmm, have you tried including

#RequireAdmin
in your script? Worth a try :)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

ludocus,

You carefully speak of "this program", "an external application", "this external application", "this application" & "this external app" without specifying its name. If it is a game it probably has anti-bot protection and we are not going to help you beat it - if it is not, please let us know what it is and then we can look into it. :)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Tarakesh
      By Tarakesh
      I have a situation where the desktop is designed in java swings. The nodes JTree is not allowing me to do checkbox selection using "spacebar". I am able to navigate through the nodes using up, down arrow and a tab. When I reach to the desire node selection, mouse left click is not working due a flaw a JTree core. However since it is selected, if mouse cursor auto moved to the position of the selection and send a "click"  then it should be solved. Any ideas much appreciated. 
      the problem with having fixed coordinates are the main windows is divided to 2panels where right panel containing this JTree can be expanded or shrink-ed.

• davidacrozier
      By davidacrozier
      I am attempting to drag and drop a file from one windows explorer window to another windows explorer window (henceforth referred to as window1 and window2).  I am not using the web.  I have used autowinexp.au3 (taken from LarsJ's automatewindowsexplorer.au3) to give focus (function GetFileFocus)  to a file on window1.   The problem is that sometimes the file with the focus is not displayed on window1 because it is farther down the list than what is displayed in window1.  There are other ways to accomplish this (like copy and paste) but I want to emulate the GUI doing a drag and drop.  I work as a digital forensicator and my task is to examine what artifacts are left behind on move/copy vs a drag and drop.  Please note that when I open window1 and window2 they are on top of each other, so I drag window2 over about 1150 pixels and that part works great.    
      My code is listed below.  Please understand that I have tried several different methods to accomplish this task.  The last one was to estimate that the top of the window1 header is approximately 320 pixels and to multiply the index of the file by 20 pixels since that appears to be the approximate height of individual files using the AutoIT Windows Info tool.  Ideally the program would search window1 for the file name text and provide a mouse position for it.  Or the program would allow me to scroll to where the file name is located.  Any and all ideas are welcome.
      Using Windows 10
      AutoIT v3.3.14.2
      Thanks!
      DavidaCrozier
      PS Any problems in autowinexp.au3 are mine and not the author of automatewindowsexplorer.au3.  

DragAndDropForum.au3
      autowinexp.au3
    • perlabsrat
      By perlabsrat
      Hello, I have a Logitech MX500 mouse, this has 7 buttons plus a wheel.
      I am trying to figure out how to detect clicks on three of the buttons on this mouse but have been unable to do so. I am not running any Logitech software just the standard Windows 7 driver. The buttons are all working fine but when I try to figure out which button was clicked unable to detect three of the buttons.

Using this code snippet I am able to see all the button presses with the exception of these three marked by '?'.
      Is there some alternate method for detecting button clicks? I have been searching for example but have yet to find anything.
      Thanks...

#include <Misc.au3> Dim $a While 1 For $a = 1 To 100 If _IsPressed($a) Then ConsoleWrite("you pressed " & $a & @CRLF) Next WEnd
    • jannikrendl
      By jannikrendl
      Hey,
      so I was trying to create a script which clicks an option of a dropdown menu but can't find a solution to move the mouse from the current position 50 units down...
      If someone knows how to do this pls help me
      [EDIT: MBY the solution is to just use MouseGetPos and then use MouseMove(MouseGetPos[0],MouseGetPos[1]+50)? but idk... mby there is a better solution...
      Global $aPos = MouseGetPos Sleep(10000) MouseMove($aPos[0],$aPos[1]+50,10) ] Edit 2: NOPE Isn't working...
      Thanks in advance
      Jannik
    • Mr_Was_geht_sie_das_an
      By Mr_Was_geht_sie_das_an
      Hi,
      i wanna creat an _Imagesearch / Mousemove script for an 3D/FPS Game and have Problems with the mousemove.

In the game like Curveball(2D) its still works but in games like Battlefield (3D) are the absolute coordinates not really helpfull.
      Someone have an idea or an Example for me ?