Get content from Koda user input boxes

Hi! I'm using Koda input boxes. I wrote this: ShellExecute ("chrome.exe", $Input1)

The meaning of the GUI is that the user should type in an url in the input box, click a "Go"-button and then it would open the url in a web browser. But it didn't work... 

How should I do to make this work? :)

Thanks in advance

Koda is just a GUI designer.

The result is pure AutoIt code.

To help you we need to see your code.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Try to send the url directly to ShellExecute, that way it will use the deafult browser.

ShellExecute($Input1)

Thanks, but I get the error message "Cannot find the file 3". I think there's something wrong with my input box. Tried to replace it (create new Koda code). Got the error message "Cannot find the file 16". Why am I just getting numbers and what do they mean? I can see it doesn't matter what I actually write in the input box. And if I try MsgBox instead of ShellExecute I can just see the number 3 (or 16) in it, regardless from what I write. Any ideas about it?

3 is the ControlId. Please have a look at GuiCtrlRead.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Post your whole script and I'm sure this would be much easier to answer. ;)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

3 is the ControlId. Please have a look at GuiCtrlRead.

Got it! :) Thanks

I also want a delay that the user defines in three other input boxes - hours, minutes and seconds - before it opens the url. How can I remake hours, minutes and seconds, numbers from three different input boxes, to one common number, in milliseconds that the Sleep command uses?