Sign in to follow this  
WilliamWhite

Sending plain text mail

WilliamWhite

Hi Guys,

I am trying to sent a plain mail from an autoitscript.

I tried _INetSmtpMail but this wont work. I guess because my outgoing server wants a username password etc.

On the forum i encountered _INetSmtpMailCom But I cant find that command in my help. The people on this forum talking about it are talking attachments etc. And I dont understand that. I just need plain text.

Where can i find this _INetSmtpMailCom? I even downloaded the Beta.

I know its a noob question, but still any care to answer :) ?

regards,

will

MikahS

First topic in the search, link

• Like 1

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

WilliamWhite

Lol...as said I am a noob here...Thought it was about an error in the script thispost was :)

Thanks a mill!

MikahS

My pleasure. ;)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Friends,
      I am having a requirement where i have to automate outllook.I have to send mail using outlook.Whe i went through the forum i got OutLookEx.au3 but when i am trying to use this i am getting error can anyone help me in using this? @water
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to get the attachments from mails using OutlookEx UDF and then save them in a particular location.
      The UDF considers even the signature images and other images in the mail body as attachments, and saves it in the folder I point. I want only the proper attachment documents to be saved.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members.

Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • ur
      By ur
      Is there any way to launch an application once I receive an email.
      I have an executable created in autoit and I am running it regularly on daily basis using task scheduler on windows.
      And sometimes I am running it again manually if someone asks to.
      Is there anyway to configure an email so that when I send a mail to that particular email ID then it should launch that exe directly?
    • ur
      By ur
      Through below script I am able to send mail with the Outlook installed in my machine.

But I am getting below prompt whenever I ran this script,by Outlook.
      Can anyone suggest how to suppress this.
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ; Counting the number of open shell windows Local $oShell = ObjCreate("Outlook.Application") ; Get the Windows Shell Object If IsObj($oShell) Then $Mail = $oShell.CreateItem(0) $Mail.To = "dponnada@erwin.com" $Mail.Subject = "Action" $Mail.Body ="Pay rise please" $Mail.Send() EndIf  

• legend
      By legend
      Hello
      I'm using the code below to send mails using our internal relay server. 
      We got a Helpdesk system named Remedy. Our users can send us a mails using outlook 2010, and we'll get a ticket.
      The problem is if I send a mail using the above script our ticket system can't display unicode characters, like ex: Æ Ø Å. It will display them as: questionmarks: "? ? ?" inside our ticket system. In the outlook inbox it looks fine showing unicode symbols, but in our ticket system the unicode characters will be replaced by questionmarks.
      The thing is, if they send a mail using outlook, it works fine, but using the script above it doesen't.
      I tried to save my script with encoding: UTF-8 with BOM, but it didn't fix it.

All suggestions are very welcome