ur

Suppress Prompts with Outlook

3 posts in this topic

Through below script I am able to send mail with the Outlook installed in my machine.

But I am getting below prompt whenever I ran this script,by Outlook.

Can anyone suggest how to suppress this.

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

; Counting the number of open shell windows

Local $oShell = ObjCreate("Outlook.Application") ; Get the Windows Shell Object

If IsObj($oShell) Then
    $Mail = $oShell.CreateItem(0)
    $Mail.To = "dponnada@erwin.com"
    $Mail.Subject = "Action"
    $Mail.Body ="Pay rise please"
    $Mail.Send()

EndIf

Untitled.png

You could have a look at my OutlookEX UDF.
It allows to suppress such messages.

On the other hand you shouldn't get such messages with an up-to-date antivirus software.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2016-08-18 - Version 1.4.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2016-12-04 - Version 1.2.2.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• visler
      Deleting appointment in outlook
      By visler
      Hi all

I been using autoit some years ago and needed a tool for changing various in outlook so i found autoit again and i allready succeed in some of this, but i cant find and delete an appointment.
      I have found this example and the creation is ok (after i changed $oOL/$oOutlook typo)
      Https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/OutlookEX_UDF_-_Meeting_Item
      But i cant get the delete part to work and i keep on getting "not found" and an empty array (screen shoot of _ArrayDisplay attached)
      Please can someone tell me what i am missing, i have been searching and trying various but stil i have no luck in finding any items.

I am using outloook 2013 and office365. I have been able to send mails and create appointment, so i guess my problem is not due to the use off office365.

• legend
      smtp - Can't send unicode symbols
      By legend
      Hello
      I'm using the code below to send mails using our internal relay server. 
      We got a Helpdesk system named Remedy. Our users can send us a mails using outlook 2010, and we'll get a ticket.
      The problem is if I send a mail using the above script our ticket system can't display unicode characters, like ex: Æ Ø Å. It will display them as: questionmarks: "? ? ?" inside our ticket system. In the outlook inbox it looks fine showing unicode symbols, but in our ticket system the unicode characters will be replaced by questionmarks.
      The thing is, if they send a mail using outlook, it works fine, but using the script above it doesen't.
      I tried to save my script with encoding: UTF-8 with BOM, but it didn't fix it.

All suggestions are very welcome

• Dent
      [Solved] _OL_ItemSend not sending
      By Dent
      Hi, I have written the following code and although the email is successfully created from a template it just sits in my draft folder without being sent and I can't figure out why?
      #include <OutlookEX.au3> $Email = "test@test.com" $Outlook = _OL_Open() $olItem = _OL_ItemCreate($Outlook, 1, "", "Feedback.oft", "To=" & $Email) _OL_ItemSend($Outlook, $olItem, Default) _OL_Close($Outlook) Place Feedback.oft in the same folder as the script for it to run. Oh and you have to have a working Outlook installation and mail profile set up
      SOLVED changed the 1 to $olMailItem

Feedback.oft
    • Revelation343
      Mailing from Excel/variable storing
      By Revelation343
      Purpose of script: To send emails in Outlook based on data in an excel spreadsheet. From: fields are entered for purposes of sending on behalf of (delegate), copies A2 cell from excel for To: field, Subject field is a static value and entered, returns to excel spreadsheet to read A1 and copy the first name and insert into the body of a template at an insertion point. The From, and the body of the email change based on region, so currently I have 6 different scripts that do essentially the same thing with some minor changes and want to consolidate into one script to save time.
      Question:
      To expedite the process of this and cut down on the amount of scripts, 6 in total I use daily, is it possible for me to somehow add the region to column C in excel, have autoit read column C values per row, and then decide which function, within a master script, to execute and loop this until there is no value in column C field?
      Example spreadsheet:
      Rob | rob@annuity.com |Midwest
      Annie | annie@agency.com | Midwest
      Kyle | kyle@agency.com | MidAtlantic
      Rick | rick@megasales.com | MidAtlantic
      Blank | Blank | Blank |
      Example execution:
      Run Birthday.au3, execute loop part through hotkey
      Reads row 1, C1, value is Midwest, calls Midwest(), script runs as Midwest Birthday.au3 does currently
      Reads row 2, C2, value is Midwest, calls Midwest(), script runs as Midwest Birthday.au3 does currently
      Reads row 3, C3, value is MidAtlantic, calls MidAtlantic(), script runs as MidAtlantic Birthday.au3 currently
      Reads row 4, C4, value is MidAtlantic, calls MidAtlantic(), script runs as MidAtlantic Birthday.au3 currently
      Reads row 5, C5, value is null or blank, ends script through Exit

Everything I have coded in my time in AutoIt has been based mostly on mouse based movements and I don't have variable programming knowledge so I feel like I'm close to understanding how to do this, but the reading/storing variables part is beyond my current skill set. Help is appreciated.
      Mail Merges don't work as delegated in Outlook 07, for those that might be questioning why I just don't do that.

MidAtlantic Birthday.au3
      Midwest Birthday.au3
    • water
      OutlookEX
      By water
      Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Outlook.
      Theads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
      BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: )