HLKM64; it's documented but does it work?

Michiel

As documented here, it is possible to bypass registry redirection when running a 32bit application on a 64bit Windows installation, using HKLM64 or HKCR64. I quote:

For registry interaction, use HKCR64 or HKLM64 to bypass the redirection mechanism see Registry Functions documentation.

In this thread, >this feature's existence is denied.

Also, if this feature exists and works, does it work on both production and beta? And can I also specificy HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE64 and HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT64 instead of HKLM64 and HKCR64?

Hmmm, I just tested it on Windows 7 Home Premium x64, and what HKLM64 does is evade the registry redirector as documented: instead of storing registry writes to virtual locations under Wow6432Node, Windows now lets my 32bit application write to and read from the normal non-redirected locations...

Am I missing something here? :)

you need to correct multiple path in registry to help windows to call the correct DLL's that are not called in HKLM x86 this feature exist i can give you the complet set of key you have to check i need to get back my documentation if i found it i ll edit that post

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki