Sign in to follow this  
iamtheky

Apps recently used by other accounts

iamtheky

My first playing outside of CIMv2, I dont know if you need to be a client of an SCCM for this namespace to be available.

#include<array.au3>

$wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10
$wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20
$colItems = ""
$strComputer = "localhost"
$Output=""

$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\ccm\SoftwareMeteringAgent")
$colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM CCM_RecentlyUsedApps", "WQL", _
                                          $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly)

Global $Aout[0]

If IsObj($colItems) then
   For $objItem In $colItems

If stringsplit($objItem.LastUserName , "\")[2] = @UserName Then continueloop

_ArrayAdd($Aout , "FolderPath: " & $objItem.FolderPath)
      _ArrayAdd($Aout , "ProductName: " & $objItem.ProductName)
      _ArrayAdd($Aout , "LastUsedTime: " & WMIDateStringToDate($objItem.LastUsedTime))
      _ArrayAdd($Aout , "LastUserName: " & $objItem.LastUserName)
      _ArrayAdd($Aout , "")

Next
Else
   Msgbox(0,"WMI Output","No WMI Objects Found for class: " & "CCM_RecentlyUsedApps" )
Endif

_ArrayDisplay($Aout)

Func WMIDateStringToDate($dtmDate)

Return (StringMid($dtmDate, 5, 2) & "/" & _
    StringMid($dtmDate, 7, 2) & "/" & StringLeft($dtmDate, 4) _
    & " " & StringMid($dtmDate, 9, 2) & ":" & StringMid($dtmDate, 11, 2) & ":" & StringMid($dtmDate,13, 2))
EndFunc
Edited by boththose

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

JLogan3o13

Out of curiosity, what version of SCCM do you have? I thought this would be a great addition (permission pending of course) to my SCCM UDF, but under 2012 R2 I do not see CCM_RecentlyUsedApps under namespace ccmSoftwareMeteringAgent. Are you by chance using 2007 still?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

iamtheky

Im just a win7 client, I should have totally clarified that the unknown was whether it was available to all Win7 machines, or something that came from from the agent.  I would love to believe its a 2012 R2 server, I can confirm tomorrow.

iamtheky

yeah, it doesnt work on my home laptop either.  I will investigate the version of SCCM and of the agent installed on my box and report back, thanks for the feedback...

and i was been exploring ways to do this with your UDF late today, but didnt know the site codes to even connect.  Is there a way to retrieve those, or do I have to ask the admin nicely what those are?

iamtheky

Microsoft System Center 2012 R2.   I believe that Software Metering must be enabled on SCCM for clients to begin populating this namespace with data, but I could be misunderstanding...

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/minfangl/archive/2011/04/29/step-by-step-on-how-to-use-software-metering.aspx

JLogan3o13

To get the site info, go into Control Panel and launch Configuration Manager. You'll see the following on the General tab. The name of the server is what I have blocked out. Your site code is the P number (most of my customers leave it at P01).

post-54985-0-40288500-1426101764_thumb.p

Edited by JLogan3o13

iamtheky

I am back to playing in SCCM with the new Win 8.1 powershell, and this task just became easier:

#include<Array.au3>
#RequireAdmin

$iPid = run("powershell Get-CimInstance -Namespace root\cimv2\sms -ClassName CCM_RecentlyUsedApps" , "" , @SW_HIDE , 0x2)

$sOutput = ""

While 1
        $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID)
        If @error Then
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
    WEnd

$aOutput = stringsplit($sOutput , @CR , 2)
_ArrayDisplay($aOutput)

JLogan3o13

Yes, with R2 especially there are a lot more options in PS for both server-side tasks and endpoint management. I was thinking of rewriting the UDF, but it would basically just be a wrapper for the powershell commands at this point.

iamtheky

I was thinking of rewriting the UDF, but it would basically just be a wrapper for the powershell commands at this point.

But it would be a super nice wrapper.   I am just familiarizing and further exploring.  Like some classes i receive a "not implemented" (e.g. Win32_PingStatus) but am having trouble figuring out if that issue is between PS versions or OS versions, and moreover, why if it is 'not implemented' is it advertised by the provider?  Larger question would be, if I am enumerating __NameSpace is there a way to determine the items that are returned, but not implemented?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• leomoon
      By leomoon
      Hello,
      I'm having trouble getting information from Win32_Processor:
      https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/CIMWin32Prov/win32-processor
      How does this WMI Query work? Let's say I need to query VMMonitorModeExtensions, Level, ProcessorId, and ProcessorType.
      How would this work?
      Thanks.
    • colombeen
      By colombeen
      Hi everyone, I created a function to gather bitlocker information. It can tell you whether or not a drive is protected, which encryption method is being used, ...
      I tried to cover all the details in the function description

The function (and 3 "internal" functions) :
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _BitlockerDriveInfo ; Description ...: Get Bitlocker information for one or multiple drives ; Syntax.........: _BitlockerDriveInfo([$sDrive[, $sComputer = @ComputerName[, $bDebug = False]]]) ; Parameters ....: $sDrive - Optional: The drive. Allowed values are: ; |"" - Get the info for all available drives ; |Letter: - Get the info for the specific drive ; $sComputer - Optional: The computer from which the info should be requested ; $bDebug - Optional: Shows the hex ReturnValue from the WMI methods if set to True ; Return values .: Success - Returns a 2D array with the following information ; |[string] Drive Letter ; |[string] Drive Label ; |[string] Volume Type ; |[bool] Initialized For Protection ; |[string] Protection Status ; |[string] Lock Status ; |[bool] Auto Unlock Enabled ; |[bool] Auto Unlock Key Stored ; |[string] Conversion Status ; |[string] Encryption Method ; |[int] Encryption Percentage ; |[string] Wiping Status ; |[int] Wiping Percentage ; |[array] Key Protectors (Or [string] "None" if the drive isn't protected) ; Failure - 0, sets @error to: ; |1 - There was an issue retrieving the COM object. @extended returns error code from ObjGet ; |2 - The specified drive in $Drive doesn't exist ; |3 - There was an issue running the WMI query ; Author ........: colombeen ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: Requires to be run with admin elevation. Windows Vista or newer! ; A BIG THANKS to everyone from the community who contributed! ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: #include <Array.au3> ; $Header = "Drive Letter|Drive Label|Volume Type|Initialized For Protection|Protection Status|" & _ ; "Lock Status|Auto Unlock Enabled|Auto Unlock Key Stored|Conversion Status|Encryption " & _ ; "Method|Encryption Percentage|Wiping Status|Wiping Percentage|Key Protectors" ; _ArrayDisplay(_BitlockerDriveInfo(), "Bitlocker Drive Info", "", 64, Default, $Header) ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _BitlockerDriveInfo($sDrive = "", $sComputer = @ComputerName, $bDebug = False) Local $aConversionStatusMsg[7] = ["Unknown", "Fully Decrypted", "Fully Encrypted", "Encryption In Progress", "Decryption In Progress", "Encryption Paused", "Decryption Paused"] Local $aEncryptionMethodMsg[9] = ["Unknown", "None", "AES_128_WITH_DIFFUSER", "AES_256_WITH_DIFFUSER", "AES_128", "AES_256", "HARDWARE_ENCRYPTION", "XTS_AES_128", "XTS_AES_256"] Local $aKeyProtectorTypeMsg[11] = ["Unknown or other protector type", "Trusted Platform Module (TPM)", "External key", "Numerical password", "TPM And PIN", "TPM And Startup Key", "TPM And PIN And Startup Key", "Public Key", "Passphrase", "TPM Certificate", "CryptoAPI Next Generation (CNG) Protector"] Local $aLockStatusMsg[3] = ["Unknown", "Unlocked", "Locked"] Local $aProtectionStatusMsg[3] = ["Unprotected", "Protected", "Unknown"] Local $aVolumeTypeMsg[3] = ["Operating System Volume", "Fixed Data Volume", "Portable Data Volume"] Local $aWipingStatusMsg[5] = ["Unknown", "Free Space Not Wiped", "Free Space Wiped", "Free Space Wiping In Progress", "Free Space Wiping Paused"] Local $iRow = 0 Local $sRunMethod, $objWMIService, $objWMIQuery, $sDriveFilter, $iProtectionStatus, $iLockStatus, $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled, $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored, $iConversionStatus, $iEncryptionPercentage, $iEncryptionFlags, $iWipingStatus, $iWipingPercentage, $iEncryptionMethod, $aVolumeKeyProtectorID, $aVolumeKeyProtectors, $iKeyProtectorType $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate,authenticationLevel=pktPrivacy}!\\" & $sComputer & "\root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption") If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) If $sDrive <> "" Then Local $iDriveType = _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $sDrive & "'", Default, $sComputer) If @error Or ($iDriveType <> 2 And $iDriveType <> 3) Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) $sDriveFilter = " WHERE DriveLetter='" & $sDrive & "'" EndIf $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_EncryptableVolume" & $sDriveFilter, "WQL", 0) If Not IsObj($objWMIQuery) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) Local $aResult[$objWMIQuery.count][14] For $objDrive In $objWMIQuery If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "+> " & $objDrive.DriveLetter & @CRLF) If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetConversionStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetConversionStatus($iConversionStatus, $iEncryptionPercentage, $iEncryptionFlags, $iWipingStatus, $iWipingPercentage) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetConversionStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iConversionStatus = -1 $iWipingStatus = -1 $iEncryptionPercentage = 0 $iWipingPercentage = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetEncryptionMethod") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetEncryptionMethod($iEncryptionMethod) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetEncryptionMethod 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iEncryptionMethod = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetKeyProtectors") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetKeyProtectors("0", $aVolumeKeyProtectorID) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetKeyProtectors 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $aVolumeKeyProtectorID = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetLockStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetLockStatus($iLockStatus) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetLockStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iLockStatus = -1 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetProtectionStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetProtectionStatus($iProtectionStatus) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetProtectionStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iProtectionStatus = 2 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "IsAutoUnlockEnabled") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.IsAutoUnlockEnabled($bIsAutoUnlockEnabled) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> IsAutoUnlockEnabled 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled = "Unknown" EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "IsAutoUnlockKeyStored") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.IsAutoUnlockKeyStored($bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> IsAutoUnlockKeyStored 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored = "Unknown" EndIf If IsArray($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) And UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) > 0 Then Dim $aVolumeKeyProtectors[UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID)][2] For $i = 0 To UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) - 1 $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][0] = $aVolumeKeyProtectorID[$i] If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetKeyProtectorType") Then If $objDrive.GetKeyProtectorType($aVolumeKeyProtectorID[$i], $iKeyProtectorType) = 0 Then $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1]= $aKeyProtectorTypeMsg[$iKeyProtectorType] Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1]= "Unknown" EndIf Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1] = "Unknown" EndIf Next Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors = "None" EndIf ; DriveLetter $aResult[$iRow][0] = $objDrive.DriveLetter ; DriveLabel $aResult[$iRow][1] = _WMIPropertyValue("VolumeName", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) ; VolumeType If _WMIPropertyExists($objDrive, "VolumeType") Then $aResult[$iRow][2] = $aVolumeTypeMsg[$objDrive.VolumeType] Else If $objDrive.DriveLetter = _WMIPropertyValue("SystemDrive", "Win32_OperatingSystem", "", Default, $sComputer) Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[0] ElseIf _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) = 3 Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[1] ElseIf _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) = 2 Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[2] Else $aResult[$iRow][2]= "Unknown" EndIf EndIf ; IsVolumeInitializedForProtection If _WMIPropertyExists($objDrive, "IsVolumeInitializedForProtection") Then $aResult[$iRow][3] = $objDrive.IsVolumeInitializedForProtection Else $aResult[$iRow][3] = "Unkown" EndIf ; ProtectionStatus $aResult[$iRow][4] = $aProtectionStatusMsg[$iProtectionStatus] ; LockStatus $aResult[$iRow][5] = $aLockStatusMsg[$iLockStatus + 1] ; IsAutoUnlockEnabled $aResult[$iRow][6] = $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled ; IsAutoUnlockEnabled $aResult[$iRow][7] = $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored ; ConversionStatus $aResult[$iRow][8] = $aConversionStatusMsg[$iConversionStatus + 1] ; EncryptionMethod $aResult[$iRow][9] = $aEncryptionMethodMsg[$iEncryptionMethod + 1] ; EncryptionPercentage $aResult[$iRow][10] = $iEncryptionPercentage ; WipingStatus $aResult[$iRow][11] = $aWipingStatusMsg[$iWipingStatus + 1] ; WipingPercentage $aResult[$iRow][12] = $iWipingPercentage ; KeyProtectors $aResult[$iRow][13] = $aVolumeKeyProtectors $iRow += 1 Next _ArraySort($aResult) Return $aResult EndFunc ;==>_BitlockerDriveInfo Func _WMIPropertyExists($Object, $Property) If Not IsObj($Object) Then Return False For $sProperty In $Object.Properties_ If $sProperty.Name = $Property Then Return True Next Return False EndFunc ;==>_WMIPropertyExists Func _WMIMethodExists($Object, $Method) If Not IsObj($Object) Then Return False For $sMethod In $Object.Methods_ If $sMethod.Name = $Method Then Return True Next Return False EndFunc ;==>_WMIMethodExists Func _WMIPropertyValue($sProperty = "", $sClass = "", $sFilter = "", $sNamespace = Default, $sComputer = @ComputerName) Local $objWMIService, $objWMIQuery If $sClass = "" Or $sProperty = "" Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) If $sFilter <> "" Then $sFilter = " " & $sFilter If $sNamespace = Default Then $sNamespace = "\root\CIMV2" $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate,authenticationLevel=pktPrivacy}!\\" & $sComputer & $sNamespace) If @error Then Return SetError(2, @error, 0) $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM " & $sClass & $sFilter, "WQL", 0x30) If Not IsObj($objWMIQuery) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) For $objItem In $objWMIQuery For $Property In $objItem.Properties_ If $Property.Name = $sProperty Then Return $Property.Value EndIf Next Next Return SetError(4, 0, 0) EndFunc ;==>_WMIPropertyValue  
      Example 1:
      #RequireAdmin #include <array.au3> ; Get information on all available drives Global $test = _BitlockerDriveInfo() If @error Then ConsoleWrite("!> _BitlockerDriveInfo() error: " & @error & ". extended: " & @extended & @CRLF) ElseIf IsArray($test) Then _ArrayDisplay($test, "Bitlocker Drive Info", "", 64, Default, "Drive Letter|Drive Label|Volume Type|Initialized For Protection|Protection Status|Lock Status|Auto Unlock Enabled|Auto Unlock Key Stored|Conversion Status|Encryption Method|Encryption Percentage|Wiping Status|Wiping Percentage|Key Protectors") ; Display the Key Protectors for the first record If IsArray($test[0][13]) Then _ArrayDisplay($test[0][13]) EndIf Example 2:
      #RequireAdmin #include <array.au3> ; Get information on the C-drive of the current computer + show extra information in the console Global $test = _BitlockerDriveInfo("C:", @ComputerName, True) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("!> _BitlockerDriveInfo() error: " & @error & ". extended: " & @extended & @CRLF) ElseIf IsArray($test) Then ConsoleWrite("Bitlocker information on the " & $test[0][0] & " drive" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Protection Status: " & $test[0][4] & @CRLF) EndIf  
      Screenshot for the first example:

Suggestions? Bugs?
      Just let me know

TODO:
      ???  
      Version 1.0:
      Initial release Version 1.1:
      Fixed: Drive Label will not work when you request the information from a remote system (currently using DriveGetLabel) Fixed: The current fix for the missing VolumeType property in some Windows versions will only work locally Added: New internal function (_WMIPropertyValue()) Version 1.2:
      Fixed: The drive exists & drive type check only worked locally when a drive was specified in $sDrive
    • colombeen
      By colombeen
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to get some information using WMI, from the Win32_EncryptableVolume class.
      I exec my query, filter out the C-drive, but when I need more info using the objects methods, I only get 1 value back and I can't seem to retrieve the other out params that should be there.
      A very minimal version of what I'm trying to do (no error checking etc, very basic). You need to start SciTE as admin or you won't see any results in the console!
      #RequireAdmin $strComputer = @ComputerName $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption") $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_EncryptableVolume WHERE DriveLetter='C:'", "WQL", 0) For $objDrive In $objWMIQuery ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus() & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus().ConversionStatus & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus().EncryptionPercentage & @CRLF) Next The result from the console is : 
      > 0 > > What I'm expecting to get back is : 
      > 0 > 0 > 0 When using powershell I get this (run as admin is required!!!) : 
      PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> (Get-WmiObject -namespace "Root\cimv2\security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption" -ClassName "Win32_Encryptablevolume" -Filter "DriveLetter='C:'").GetConversionStatus() ... ConversionStatus : 0 EncryptionFlags : 0 EncryptionPercentage : 0 ReturnValue : 0 ... All I seem to be getting is the ReturnValue when I use the method.
      I've tried this on multiple methods, always ending up with the same result
      Anyone here who has experience with this type of thing?

Greetz
      colombeen
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I'm working on a little project of mines, and I was trying to use WMI Object.
      The question which I don't find an answer is: 
      Once I do the query with WMI Object, something like "SELECT * FROM Win32_LogonSession", instead of specify the field of the collection returned, ( i.e. $colItems.Caption ), can I loop though each property and each value of the property, writing so one row of code only?
      Hope my question was clear enough.
      Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
    • ahmet
      By ahmet
      Hello,
      I am trying to make a program that will uninstall some software, provided by some form of a list. I have this
      ; Generated by AutoIt Scriptomatic June 08, 2010 ;#RequireAdmin $sPartialName="java" $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10 $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20 $colItems = "" $strComputer = "localhost" ;$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") ;$objWMIService=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $objWMIService=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_Product", "WQL", $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItems) then For $objItem In $colItems If StringInStr($objItem.Name,$sPartialName)=1 Then ConsoleWrite("Full name:" & $objItem.Name & @CRLF) RunAs("USERNAME",@ComputerName,"PASSWORD",0,@ComSpec & " /c" & ' wmic product where name="Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" call uninstall /nointeractive',"C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem",@SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Run('wmic product where name="Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" call uninstall /nointeractive',"",@SW_MAXIMIZE) ExitLoop EndIf Next Else Msgbox(0,"WMI Output","No WMI Objects Found for class: " & "Win32_Product" ) Endif The script above fails uninstalling software despite providing username and password for admin account. If I run script with admin rights then the software gets uninstalled.
      At the following link there is a script by JLogan3o13 but it does not either uninstall software, unless run as admin..
      Is there some way to uninstall software using wim or wimc by providing user name and password?